• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched a fair amount of the Celtics game.

Gotta say that team is going to really struggle with big teams. They were shooting 70% for most of the 4th and still couldn't get a lead. Their D looked surprisingly suspect as well.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gotta say that team is going to really struggle with big teams. They were shooting 70% for most of the 4th and still couldn't get a lead. Their D looked surprisingly suspect as well.

They need to make a move. Even if it is a minor move to at least improve their bench or get another big

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

His injury will last at least 18 years.

Why on earth would you procreate with any of those wretched girls?

Once she pops out that kid her ass will expand & be wider than an end table.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brown is a big part of their defense and he was gimp.

Agree they need some size in the worst way.

But, I don't trust the Wizards to perform like that often.

Love Wall and Beal.

But, Oubre or Porter have to be a legit 3rd option every game to challenge Toronto, Cavs or Celtics in the Post Season.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Idea?

He and Blake suffer from an acute case of Sloreitis.

slore
noun
  • a promiscuous person. From "slut" + "whore".

Infection is visible to the naked eye.

BBHdLvP.img

kendall-jenner-blake-safari.jpg

lmfao @ "sloreitis", but yeah, i can see where you're comin' from...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love Wall and Beal.

But, Oubre or Porter have to be a legit 3rd option every game to challenge Toronto, Cavs or Celtics in the Post Season.

Oh totally agree. The Wizards are wildly inconsistent because they are a two man show right now.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Warriors are shopping both Zaza and Javale now. Reports are that Milwaukee has inquired about one of them, but nothing imminent.

With the emergence of Jordan Bell, he may eventually take over and hold on to the starting role. Zaza was a healthy scratch last night, but that could have been more of a matchup play than anything else. Javale is clearly out of the rotation right now.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Warriors are shopping both Zaza and Javale now. Reports are that Milwaukee has inquired about one of them, but nothing imminent.

With the emergence of Jordan Bell, he may eventually take over and hold on to the starting role. Zaza was a healthy scratch last night, but that could have been more of a matchup play than anything else. Javale is clearly out of the rotation right now.

Yep at least Javale got a ring

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love Wall and Beal.

Porter is legit. He is a very strong complimentary player. Efficient as hell. He is very similar to Tatum right now, but will be a poor man's Tatum in a few years.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I only read about Javale. It seems kinda wrong to shop Zaza right after his bobblehead night.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Porter is legit. He is a very strong complimentary player. Efficient as hell. He is very similar to Tatum right now, but will be a poor man's Tatum in a few years.
True.

Maybe I'm grading him unfairly because of his salary.

But, I expect more than 15 and 7 from a max player.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.

Maybe I'm grading him unfairly because of his salary.

But, I expect more than 15 and 7 from a max player.

Yeah, the contract is a product of the market. Not his fault. He is a very good player though. And he gets those 15 and 7 with ridiculous efficiency that make those stats far more valuable.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suspect #1, as the article points out, is the fact that the C's have 17 scheduled games in the month of December. It's not just the tireds that go along with that... it's the lack of practice time.

Beyond that... the C's are young, and not as monstrously good as their start indicates. But they're still pretty dang good... and all the injuries and young guys playing should pays rewards... even this season.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to make a move. Even if it is a minor move to at least improve their bench or get another big
For whom?

Put me in the Nah camp on this issue... at least as you phrase it above, with the word "need."

The schedule will eventually settle down, and hopefully so will the little injuries. I'd rather see a guy like Ojeleye get a few more minutes than either 1.) give up too much for a name like Jordan or 2.) make a blah move for a guy like Monroe, who might not be a good fit in the team defense the C's run.

Getting Morris back into the rotation will also help.