• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, Boogie's just an asshole and a hothead. Dray is practically Ron Artest crazy.

I think you underestimate Boogie....he's got some crazy in him just like Artest aka MWP and Green also.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Dudes....

You can just look at them and tell that they bite.

Doc, Boogie, Draymond , Westbrook look like they fight dirty and would bite the shit out of you Tyson style.

James Johnson, Haynes, Kyle O'quinn, Reggie Evans....

All look like Dudes that would wreck you.

And before that Stephen Jackson. And before that Charles Oakley.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got the boot...Too many excessive negative remarks about a Heat player (Mr. Whiteside). Can't do that.

Also not allowed to disagree with mods...That's a big no-no as well.

Yeah. That is why. LOL.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problems in Minny....

It's way early. But, you gotta believe Towns wouldn't be the guy to go, right?

I’ve heard rumblings that there’s some chemistry issues in that locker room, maybe a little bit with guys against Towns a little bit because of his effort, maybe a little bit with some of the guys on that bench unhappy with playing time and opportunity. There’s issues there and it all, in my opinion, from what I can tell, derives from Thibs with the usage, with the system, with the opportunity.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problems in Minny....

It's way early. But, you gotta believe Towns wouldn't be the guy to go, right?

I’ve heard rumblings that there’s some chemistry issues in that locker room, maybe a little bit with guys against Towns a little bit because of his effort, maybe a little bit with some of the guys on that bench unhappy with playing time and opportunity. There’s issues there and it all, in my opinion, from what I can tell, derives from Thibs with the usage, with the system, with the opportunity.

Not shocking. Just surprised guys are against Towns and not Butler

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LaVar Ball Continues to Violate His Vow to Magic Johnson, and the Lakers Have a Real Problem

Lakers brass right now.

tumblr_nahh7dl6mX1twe13wo1_500.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA Trade Machine - ESPN
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y9tklbnm
Cavs send the Brooklyn pick to the Clips. Clips take on two bad contracts and go full rebuild by getting a top 5 pick to go along with likely their own lottery pick. Cavs get a piece that might put them over the top with Gasol. Memphis can either resign DAJ or shed nearly 37M in cap space while keeping Jae Crowder on a good deal which helps their turnaround faster. Think all parties win here.

The only problem with this is Gasol isn’t going anywhere

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lavar is going to start an expansion team and take Lonzo with the first pick. Lonzo will become a superstar in Lavar’s eyes and he will give him a max contract. They will go on to win 11 games in 5 years before Lavar loses the franchise and gets addicted to meth. Odom, Lavar and Manziel go to rehab and make a tv show out of it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s issues there and it all, in my opinion, from what I can tell, derives from Thibs with the usage, with the system, with the opportunity.

Looks like Thibs is doing the same thing he did in Chicago and largely why they always fell short in the playoffs. Overall, dude is a real good coach, just don't understand his overuse of guys.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Thibs is doing the same thing he did in Chicago and largely why they always fell short in the playoffs. Overall, dude is a real good coach, just don't understand his overuse of guys.
He runs Dudes into the ground.

* See Luol Deng

He has depth in Minny.

So, I'm unclear why he's going this route.

Kinda reminds me of Phil Jackson in the way he tries to force players to fit his system instead of playing to the strength of what he actually has.

Also, he allows these rifts in the locker room to fester.

This is the Noah, Butler, Rose situation all over again, except Butler is now in the snarky vet role and Towns is the entitled young player.

Last edited:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The concerns about Towns (and I think Wiggins also) is effort. That isn't an issue with Butler or Gibson.
No, but the locker room dissension is about Jimmy.

Again: It's a pattern that he's shown under Things and Hoiberg in Chicago.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He runs Dudes into the ground.

* See Luol Deng

He has depth in Minny.

So, I'm unclear why he's to my this route.

Kinda reminds me of Phil Jackson in the way he tries to force players to fit his system instead of playing to the strength of what he actually has.

Also, he allows these rifts in the locker room to fester.

This is the Noah, Butler, Rose situation all over again, except Butler is now in the snarky vet role and Towns is the entitled young player.

Yep. I understand shortening the rotation for the playoffs. You want/need your best players playing the most minutes.

Other coaches are figuring out how to get their best players to the playoffs rested and healthy...Thibs is running his into the ground.

Not to mention that it takes valuable minutes from guys who could be developed with that playing time.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what this has to do with my post.

You referenced hurting the relationship with UCLA, but I doubt that LiAngelo leaving school has any impact on that, as he was the black sheep recruit of the family.