• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at picking the WCF in December

Just kidding :heh:

Mine are obviously GSW/Houston. Spurs are also obviously the only other team with a shot. Houston may not have to face them, they seem on their way to home court advantage, GS might end up playing the Spurs 2 vs 3 seeds

I doubt Houston makes the finals. They always impress in the regular season, then the refs stop calling touch fouls for Harden in the playoffs.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD must have been out of his mind....
Hey, someone gotta stand up to the big bad wolf. Now if only Boogie could put the same amount of effort into staying on the court as he does into getting techs.

it never fails, every time Boogie plays the Dubs he becomes a mental midget. Could set my clock by it. :heh:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think that applies to the other two players (much higher-rated recruits, btw) that were stealing? This is just about Lavar protecting his brand (at least he thinks he is).
All three players in my eyes are thieves. Here is the thing. I acknowledge that some in here seem to think that LiAngelo would have been playing ball in January, but I am not convinced of that. Suspension usually happens for the rest of the semester at the minimum and the state laws in Ca have strict rules as to how that is conducted. I simply think LaVar was trying to make it appear that he was in complete control and UCLA had no say in the matter. Well, they did have something to say and went something like "Hey you three boys are suspended"

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, someone gotta stand up to the big bad wolf. Now if only Boogie could put the same amount of effort into staying on the court as he does into getting techs.

it never fails, every time Boogie plays the Dubs he becomes a mental midget. Could set my clock by it. :heh:

That was such a fake tough-guy "stand-up", lol. Hold me back, guys...

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think that applies to the other two players (much higher-rated recruits, btw) that were stealing? This is just about Lavar protecting his brand (at least he thinks he is).
Brand? How many of those that pre-ordered have gotten their shoes?? :dhd:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simply think LaVar was trying to make it appear that he was in complete control and UCLA had no say in the matter. Well, they did have something to say and went something like "Hey you three boys are suspended"
^^^THIS^^^
This guy has no clue. You don't ruin partnerships and/or your networking ability because you have no humility. He would've done better just admitting his son made a mistake (as most teenagers do), apologizing for it & moving on.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^THIS^^^
This guy has no clue. You don't ruin partnerships and/or your networking ability because you have no humility. He would've done better just admitting his son made a mistake (as most teenagers do), apologizing for it & moving on.

LiAngelo was recruited by UCLA as a favor. As long as LiMelo is still coming, I'm sure they could care less if LiAngelo is still on campus. Removing him from that situation may have been best for everyone.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You honestly think Durant was going to fight Cousins?
I don't think half of the guys that go at each other on the court would do so on the black top. But to answer your question how do we know he wouldn't have if the circumstances were different (meaning they weren't professional bball players). Everyone has their limits as to how much one can take. And given he's been ejected two out of three games tells us he's probably been operating on a short fuse.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LiAngelo was recruited by UCLA as a favor. As long as LiMelo is still coming, I'm sure they could care less if LiAngelo is still on campus. Removing him from that situation may have been best for everyone.
I'm not sure what this has to do with my post.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^THIS^^^
That would have been the right thing to do - but the problem is the same on a TV show when the guy about to be killed told his killer that he could do the right thing and let him live. The killer then said, That's true, but I don't want to do the right thing and then killed him. LaVar is that killer

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deandre Jordan for Tristan Thompson and Channing Frye

This trade is successful!