• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know your shtick.....you used the old reverse psychology trick.
Judging by the Kings record, it's not a trick I'm good at.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am certainly no cavs fan but I recognize that lebron has achieved a level that only one other player in history has....even though apart from one amazing choke job by GS it wasn't good enough to win the finals.

Irving is insane but he's a good player lol. Maybe he makes the celts competitive against the cavs in the playoffs but I do know some celtics fans who are getting pretty far ahead of themselves. Nobody in the east is winning any championships anytime soon unless GS lets them.

Only one player - so you're saying that both Kareem, Magic John, Larry Bird, Michael Jordan Scottie Pippen have achieved less even though they have twice as many championships? Please elaborate on this mystery

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one player - so you're saying that both Kareem, Magic John, Larry Bird, Michael Jordan Scottie Pippen have achieved less even though they have twice as many championships? Please elaborate on this mystery
Lol I think most people would agree with me that James' legacy is chasing MJ at this point but I'll go out on a limb and say this discussion has already been hashed out here already and doesn't need to be had now......

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go out on a limb and say this discussion has already been hashed out here already and doesn't need to be had now
giphy.gif

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I think most people would agree with me that James' legacy is chasing MJ at this point but I'll go out on a limb and say this discussion has already been hashed out here already and doesn't need to be had now......
Michael Jordan says Kobe came closer

Michael Jordan - 6 championships
Kobe Bryant - 5 championships
LeBron James(over-rated) - 3 championships(had to colluded with other players to build his own team)

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed the point. You claim that only one player has outperformed LeBron in the last 80 or more years in the basketball world. Only One and that is a lot considering that Bill Russell had 11 or 12 rings, Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen had six, Then there is Larry Bird, Isaiah Thomas, Bill Walton, Jerry West, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Shaq O'neal, and some of the others that I have not mentioned. There is Dominique Wilkins. Now if you're saying that titles don't matter, that changes everything because I do think you would have give honorable mention to Carl Robinson, Karl Malone, and John Stocton.

In some individual catagories, I would agree that LeBron has done well, but he has not in his entirety out performed the entire world of the NBA except for your Michael Jordan. That is an absurd assumption

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed the point. You claim that only one player has outperformed LeBron in the last 80 or more years in the basketball world. Only One and that is a lot considering that Bill Russell had 11 or 12 rings, Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen had six, Then there is Larry Bird, Isaiah Thomas, Bill Walton, Jerry West, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Shaq O'neal, and some of the others that I have not mentioned. There is Dominique Wilkins. Now if you're saying that titles don't matter, that changes everything because I do think you would have give honorable mention to Carl Robinson, Karl Malone, and John Stocton.

In some individual catagories, I would agree that LeBron has done well, but he has not in his entirety out performed the entire world of the NBA except for your Michael Jordan. That is an absurd assumption
Oh dear. I suspect that nerves have been struck, I'll back off LOL.....

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: So he has just admitted that he's been in here before under a different name
Given the way my post generated such an instant response it was a pretty good guess not to mention the fact that in a forum like this you expect that to be talked about pretty often

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn it. I know these games don't 'matter', but the Warriors are going to need HCA more than ever this year, and looks like they will win fewer games than Houston, probably Boston.
Really? How can you tell with just over 20 games played & 60+ more to go?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...is Durant's ankle lowkey more fucked up or something? No one is talking about it but this is like the 4th or 5th game he's missed.
No he's only missed two games because of he ankle.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat -Cavs should be a good one. Both teams have been playing well

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see KD is already sitting out games to prepare for the postseason. Fine that scrawny punk bitch

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to have to explain this one to me because I genuinely don't know what the joke is and I'm sorry if I'm being mistaken for someone I'm not. If there's something I can do to prove I am not this person I will gladly do it lol
:dhd: