• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 World Series Champions

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was maybe one of the greatest sporting events I ever saw.........

Congratulation to all us Chicago Cubs Fans

A true TEAM effort

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe tried to give the game away. Players revolted. Cy young candidate pulled before 5 innings both games. Only emotion we saw from Kyle his entire career here was getting hosed on strike three and getting pulled.

Do as I do not as I say for Maddon. Want lester to start a clean inning, not. Knows Chapman needs to start a clean inning, not. I really expected him to pull Heyward or Baez when Ross came in the game and put Willson in the outfield until Ross left the game, but that would have lost the at bat at that time for the Ross Home Run.

Will Chappy crying after blowing the lead decide to sign here for stupid money, or go elsewhere for more stupid money?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like a lot of the bullpen decisions Maddon made in the series, especially the last two games. I think Chapman goes back to the Yankees for stupid money. The Cubs will have a solid bullpen with Rondon, Strop, Edwards and Montgomery all coming back. Hopefully they sign another good reliever this off-season. The new CBA will determine how many moves they actually need to make via FA over trade. If the new CBA doesn't bring the DH to the NL then they will have extra bats to trade and no position for Schwarber.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like a lot of the bullpen decisions Maddon made in the series, especially the last two games. I think Chapman goes back to the Yankees for stupid money. The Cubs will have a solid bullpen with Rondon, Strop, Edwards and Montgomery all coming back. Hopefully they sign another good reliever this off-season. The new CBA will determine how many moves they actually need to make via FA over trade. If the new CBA doesn't bring the DH to the NL then they will have extra bats to trade and no position for Schwarber.

Did Rondon bang Maddons wife or something? Why he didn't pitch was mind boggling

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to say goodbye to the biggest waste of money in all sports in Heyward. I'd give Fowler one more season then let him walk. Kyle is such a good hitter but not sure if his knee can take the beating in the outfield. Time to allow the NL to have a DH rule. We need to either find a OF or draft somebody. I would keep Jake, Lester and Hendricks. I think we can upgrade the 2 other SP's. Maybe Montgomery can become a starter. As for the relievers I'd say let Chapman walk since he just chucks fastballs. Strop, and wood I would keep.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!! Wow never thought I would say that!! Been a fan for 33 years!

Heyward swing will have a massive change come during spring training. Dexter will be opting out. But hope he comes back for 1 more year to help teach Albert CF.

I think all Cubs Fans wish Ross would come back. I would love to see his as a bench coach. Then when Joe is ready to hang it up. See Ross become the manager (Wild dream). Catcher are some of the greatest minds in this sport!

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WORLD. SERIES. CHAMPION. CHICAGO. CUBS. HO. LY. COW.