• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Season Thread

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is starting to play like last year. Very up and down. Are starters are good but our bench is so bad. We need McDermott and MCW back.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think they are pushing Nicola for a trade, there is no other reason to be playing him so much when he cant hit the side of the barn right now. At least throw Zipster in there a little more to see if he can play some or just run with the energy of portis and felicio.

On a side note, its really nice to have a center that has some post moves, even though I don't know how the line drive hook shot is not blocked more.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think they are pushing Nicola for a trade, there is no other reason to be playing him so much when he cant hit the side of the barn right now. At least throw Zipster in there a little more to see if he can play some or just run with the energy of portis and felicio.

On a side note, its really nice to have a center that has some post moves, even though I don't know how the line drive hook shot is not blocked more.

Every time Mirotic touches the ball, it physically upsets me.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit was a shit show. Great first person help on D, but no secondary help of leaving the first helpers man uncovered under the basket. They are starting to look like the Thomas pistons that Jordan took a while to get thru.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another game of calendar watching and extra incentive of beating a great team and breaking or extending a streak. Who knows how the heat game goes now....
Fred needs to figure out how to dial it up against Milwaukee next week.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mirotic needs to go and same for Portis. Both look like crap. This team is very interesting. I know the Cavs wouldnt want to play us in a best of 5 because we match up well but at the same time we can also get killed. I really think having McDermott and MCW back will help. it pushes everyone down 2 spots.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really cannot blame Portis, he gets no real time.

Well Thibbs came in here and his kids embarrassed the bulls with yet another second and third quarter snooze fest. I hated the way Thibbs wore down his players and hated the 6 or 7 man rotations when he was here, but I hated the way they brought Hoiberg in here worse.

Fred, why dont you wear a loose tie at least?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another melt down game. We beat good teams lose to bad teams. This Bench is scaring me. Mirotic and Cannon are really bad. They are giving us nothing. Our starters are good and can hang with anyone but bench is really bad.

I also realize why they dont give Lopez touches after the 1st Q. He has been avg 8-10pts in the 1st Q this year and 2-4 points the rest of the game. If he is on keep going to him.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently there was talk of some new sets going into the offense at yesterdays practice to try to create more ball movement. Maybe it will work, it seems like the league already knows the two sets the bulls run before they start isolation plays.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're officially a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde team....which is sad because that means our future is going to be that we're the "This is the team that nobody wants to play in the playoffs" team that is feared because we won 5 games in a row going into the playoffs...and then we get swept by the Raptors or some sh*t.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are 8 teams right around .500 in the east that can all take that definition. One of them need to step up to at least make it a three team race in the east. There are deals to be made out there to get a more consistent deep threat on this team moving away from Cannon and Mirotic. I dont think there is much faith that Hoiberg is the guy to get it done. NBA head coaches just need to get mad sometimes, and I think Hoiberg is medicated enough to not be able to do that.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow. Jimmy channeling his inner Jordan again last night. Tweaks an ankle but goes on to carry the team. Hoiberg channeled his inner Collins with his press conference remarks of get the hell out of the way and let Jimmy work.

Lets hope both futures follow their channeled path.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
strange game last night. MCW guarding LeBron most of the night and vice versa. Jimmy stuck the D on Lebron late, but Lebron stayed on a guard. Guess it was some great coaching by Hoiberg, but bottom line cleveland will steam roll this team without some moves.

Current radar is in Phoenix with Brandon Knight and Philly with Noel, but it almost sounds like Phoenix and Philly would better eachother by making the trade themselves.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is actually happening with Rondo?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondo played well for a team that nobody paid attention to. I think its all about the coach and game decisions. He has been known to say exactly how he feels and does not care who listens.

I guess everyone but the front office saw this coming.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can someone in the front office please get off of Hoiberg long enough to fire him.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, the shit has hit the fan.

I sure hope Wade and Jimmy talked to their team mates before that stereo of put downs on their team mates. Rondo with a get me the hell out of town on his instagram, blaming leadership, saying, his vets in Boston would not have let it get this out of hand, but boston had a coach in Rivers that stopped shit cold, who, by the way, Rondo did not get along with so good.

Interesting game against the heat. Yes, Rondo will get the ball to McDermitt and Nico in good spots, but he does not need to take any outside shots period.

:wank:

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a rondo fan at all but what he is said was 100% right imo. That was butler and wade planning that bs postgame imterviews. That was a this isn't our fault we aren't good moment

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
butler still convinced he is right, did a pretty good job at sucking yesterday because of it. Hoiberg is medicated to not lose his temper, but if he did, he might get everyones attention. Otherwise, its just another reason he should not be the coach of this group.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAtest out there in this fubared clubhouse is Randy Brown, the assistant coach, is a snitch and running to the front office tattling on the players. Jimmy Butler was also apparently told if he did not accept his extension that Tony Snell would have started for him.

Its really time to clean house.