• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NFL Salary Cap Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooops I lied

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
might have been the same team as last year, but are you really saying McFadden is a similar talent to Zeke?? maybe when McFadden came into the league, but certainly not the veteran banged up version...

Thing is with a team like the cowboys who are so good because of their offensive line, if you have SHIT skill position players, the offensive line will get banged up quicker and will have trouble being as strong as it should...

Which will hurt their defense significantly, and force the team to be more of a throwing team that it wants... Dak is having a great season, but much of it is because he is expected to do not much more than the minimum... He is like Alex smith in that, but he is a better QB than smith...
Dak is better than Alex Smith ever was.
Zeke is a great RB. Is he better than Jim Brown? A team goes from 1-11 to 8-1 and it's all because of one RB? I don't think so.
I will go a step further..without Romo, if this team could have had Dak and Morris, or Mark Sanchez and Zeke, I think they win more games with Dak. The kid has been clutch

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke is a great RB. Is he better than Jim Brown? A team goes from 1-11 to 8-1 and it's all because of one RB? I don't think so.
I will go a step further..without Romo, if this team could have had Dak and Morris, or Mark Sanchez and Zeke, I think they win more games with Dak. The kid has been clutch

I disagree i think i would rather have Zeke, just to keep the teams identity... I don't know what to expect from dak if he ever had to throw 40+ times... He did that only once this season, and didn't have a great game...

He also has had 4 games where he threw less than 30 times... He is 24th in the league in pass attempts...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand what your saying and agree with some of it but come on lets be realistic here, the kid has played 9 games. Just as we can't assume he'll fall on his face at some point we can't assume he is on his way to the HOF.

You say the boys were 1 - 11 and are now 8 - 1 but you aren't comparing Dak to Romo there you are comparing him to a couple piles of shit. They were 3 - 1 with Tony. So just because the Boys are flying high right now doesn't mean it's because of Dak, they were a good team without a decent backup QB when Tony went down and they paid for it.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree i think i would rather have Zeke, just to keep the teams identity... I don't know what to expect from dak if he ever had to throw 40+ times... He did that only once this season, and didn't have a great game...

He also has had 4 games where he threw less than 30 times... He is 24th in the league in pass attempts...
He's 8-1...he has 14 TD's and 2 Picks....he's 8-1....he has 4 rushing TD's, he's beaten Big Ben and ARod on the road...he's 8-1...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what your saying and agree with some of it but come on lets be realistic here, the kid has played 9 games. Just as we can't assume he'll fall on his face at some point we can't assume he is on his way to the HOF.

You say the boys were 1 - 11 and are now 8 - 1 but you aren't comparing Dak to Romo there you are comparing him to a couple piles of shit. They were 3 - 1 with Tony. So just because the Boys are flying high right now doesn't mean it's because of Dak, they were a good team without a decent backup QB when Tony went down and they paid for it.
I never said he is a HOFer, who knows, but he sure as Hell isn't Alex Smith LOL. I'm going off watching the kid play. I've seen a lot of great QB's over the years, and this kid has a chance to be great. There are a couple of things for him to iron out, he doesn't always set his feet and he will take a sack instead of throwing it away(Big Ben like), but the important things, arm strength, accuracy, reading coverage, poise, mobility, size...the kid has all of that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
123M isn't a lot if you think about it :pound: Makes this a challenge

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
123M isn't a lot if you think about it :pound: Makes this a challenge

The actual cap is like $156,000,000 but they don't get to spend that on 24 players, we will be ok... lolzzz

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that has yet to be mentioned (unless I missed it), is the fact that this group outs a lot of emphasis on post season play when judging. There is no way you can argue how he is going to play when it counts.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The actual cap is like $156,000,000 but they don't get to spend that on 24 players, we will be ok... lolzzz
I think it works out about the same. Bottom 25 on a roster are $20-25 million total

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that has yet to be mentioned (unless I missed it), is the fact that this group outs a lot of emphasis on post season play when judging. There is no way you can argue how he is going to play when it counts.
That's more for an all time draft IMO. If you were going off postseason play for the current guys, the only guy that''s done a lot is Brady

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he is a HOFer, who knows, but he sure as Hell isn't Alex Smith LOL. I'm going off watching the kid play. I've seen a lot of great QB's over the years, and this kid has a chance to be great. There are a couple of things for him to iron out, he doesn't always set his feet and he will take a sack instead of throwing it away(Big Ben like), but the important things, arm strength, accuracy, reading coverage, poise, mobility, size...the kid has all of that.

I never mentioned Alex Smith but I get what Milk was trying to say there. I absolutely understand the excitement you have for Dak as things are going great now but that really isn't the point of our draft at least not IMO, the fact he's never played in or won a playoff game has to work against him doesn't it? Its one thing to plug in a rookie OLB in this draft and be able to win with him but when the most important position on your team is a rookie it just doesn't work that easily.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's more for an all time draft IMO. If you were going off postseason play for the current guys, the only guy that''s done a lot is Brady
There are plenty of guys with rings, which is a good indicator of post season success.