• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NFL Salary Cap Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text EHB

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never mentioned Alex Smith but I get what Milk was trying to say there. I absolutely understand the excitement you have for Dak as things are going great now but that really isn't the point of our draft at least not IMO, the fact he's never played in or won a playoff game has to work against him doesn't it? Its one thing to plug in a rookie OLB in this draft and be able to win with him but when the most important position on your team is a rookie it just doesn't work that easily.
I just don't agree, if a player is good, he's good.
Here's where I come off on Dak, and we can put it to bed..the league has had very few guys who were serious run threats AND accurate passers(lots of either or). Guys like Steve Young and Russell Wilson, who could do both, have rings.
The reason I think so much of Dak is his effect on our entire TEAM. One of the guys earlier made the comment that the Cowboys have a real good defense....I nearly spit up my tea. Dallas has little do no pass rush at all and half their starting secondary is laid up. The defense is able to play well because they are fresh, they only play 25-26 minutes a game. Dallas leads the league in 10 play drives, they don't have 3 and outs. Zeke is a great runner, but he wouldn't be at 1000+ if we didn't have a QB running threat to help open those holes. Dak makes the running game better, greatly helps the defense, and has a 14/2 TD/INT ratio.
The guy you chose, Aaron Rodgers, is one of the best QB's of all time. He's got 1 ring. Winning ain't just about career TD passes...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are plenty of guys with rings, which is a good indicator of post season success.
The only thing it shows is who had the better TEAM. Eli Manning has two rings. Aaron Rodgers has 1. Is Eli better?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think UK is trying to argue real football vs mock draft football. I applaud the effort, but I don't think it will matter when it is time to vote.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't agree, if a player is good, he's good.
Here's where I come off on Dak, and we can put it to bed..the league has had very few guys who were serious run threats AND accurate passers(lots of either or). Guys like Steve Young and Russell Wilson, who could do both, have rings.
The reason I think so much of Dak is his effect on our entire TEAM. One of the guys earlier made the comment that the Cowboys have a real good defense....I nearly spit up my tea. Dallas has little do no pass rush at all and half their starting secondary is laid up. The defense is able to play well because they are fresh, they only play 25-26 minutes a game. Dallas leads the league in 10 play drives, they don't have 3 and outs. Zeke is a great runner, but he wouldn't be at 1000+ if we didn't have a QB running threat to help open those holes. Dak makes the running game better, greatly helps the defense, and has a 14/2 TD/INT ratio.
The guy you chose, Aaron Rodgers, is one of the best QB's of all time. He's got 1 ring. Winning ain't just about career TD passes...

Zeke helps Dak and Dak helps Zeke...they feed off each other and don't give the ball back much. The long drives are the key but it starts with the o-line, the best in the NFL by far. Either way, Dak started off his career better than anyone could have imagined and winning is winning, still only 9 games though. I mean there are a handful of QB's that started off their career with a bang with a lot less and they ended up being great. I think everyone is just saying 9 games is 9 games. It is a current draft but depending on a veteran with a solid career is more reliable than a guy that if he keeps it up could be that guy but he just doesn't have that experience under his belt.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think UK is trying to argue real football vs mock draft football. I applaud the effort, but I don't think it will matter when it is time to vote.
I've always voted on a real football game, have been for nearly 3 years. Honestly no clue what you're talking about LOL. This is a CURRENT players mock, not an all time mock, how can what a player is doing right now against today's players not be relevant SMH

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing it shows is who had the better TEAM. Eli Manning has two rings. Aaron Rodgers has 1. Is Eli better?

So for Dak its because of him the Cowboys are good but any other QB and its the team? lolzzz

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke helps Dak and Dak helps Zeke...they feed off each other and don't give the ball back much. The long drives are the key but it starts with the o-line, the best in the NFL by far. Either way, Dak started off his career better than anyone could have imagined and winning is winning, still only 9 games though. I mean there are a handful of QB's that started off their career with a bang with a lot less and they ended up being great. I think everyone is just saying 9 games is 9 games. It is a current draft but depending on a veteran with a solid career is more reliable than a guy that if he keeps it up could be that guy but he just doesn't have that experience under his belt.
Everyone has to play young players in this. Mine may be MVP, and cost $15-20 million less than what most will spend there.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always voted on a real football game, have been for nearly 3 years. Honestly no clue what you're talking about LOL. This is a CURRENT players mock, not an all time mock, how can what a player is doing right now against today's players not be relevant SMH

I agree with this except... We decided on career not just this season, that changes things. Whos more valuable a guy like Drew Brees who has been doing it for more than a decade and has a Super Bowl ring or a guy whos won 8 regular season games? Obviously the answer is Brees...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His team was 4-12 last year..

with no QB, Bryant missed a lot of games and when he came back he was not Dez, and there RB was Darren McFadden...

Don't know about you but there is a night and day difference

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trai Turner played RG last year when the Panthers made it to the Super Bowl and was a probowler... Jamie Collins started when the pats won the SB and again the next year when they almost made it and was selected to the probowl for good measure... both under 1mil... :dingdingding:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because their QB got hurt and they didn't have a backup.
with no QB, Bryant missed a lot of games and when he came back he was not Dez, and there RB was Darren McFadden...

Don't know about you but there is a night and day difference
Bryant missed games this season LMAO, they still won every one of them. The other two things in your ''night and day'' are the QB and RB, that's it...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can already tell this voting is gonna be sooooo fucked up....just don't get your hopes up....not one damn person

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trai Turner played RG last year when the Panthers made it to the Super Bowl and was a probowler... Jamie Collins started when the pats won the SB and again the next year when they almost made it and was selected to the probowl for good measure... both under 1mil... :dingdingding:

Yeah, I heard Turner goes both ways

And Jamie Collins is on the Browns now...so nobody knows who he is. He is officially a slapdick :pound:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because their QB got hurt and they didn't have a backup.
OK, name the other QB's in NFL history that were backups or rookies and started out 8-1...Big Ben. That's it. No Montana, Marino, Brady, ARod, Manning Unitas. Pretty freaking good.
I also remember what everyone was saying after Dak tore it up in preseason...just wait till he plays a real game. The fact is, if TWill goes out of bounds against the Giants in the opener, this team could well be 9-0. And that is with a defense that has Sean Lee and a whole lot of 1st and 2nd year guys and street FA's.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryant missed games this season LMAO, they still won every one of them. The other two things in your ''night and day'' are the QB and RB, that's it...

sure, but there is a difference with being absent when things are going well, and when things are going bad... when things go bad, and you are missing your best player things get worse MUCH faster... when things are going well, you just adapt, and it is not as hurtful...