• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's one option

But, They could trade him anywhere that had cap space.

I'm sure the Celtics, Nuggets, Blazers would gladly absorb his contract without sending anything back.

That would give the Clippers 30 mil in cap to sign him outright.

Boston would be my pick if we could get Crowder too.
the thing about Crowder is his contract is RIDICLOUS....signed long term and low money. Ideal switching defense big....valuable.

if i were Chicago- i am surprised they didnt tell Boston to draft Dunn for them- and ask for Dunn, Crowder, one of the young point guards (hunter or the loiusville kid) , and a pick or two.....

on the other hand- can Ainge give up all that extra stuff just to upgrade from Crowder to Butler?

its a tough choice.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its who I think it is, she's a refugee from my Homeland, F@nnation.

Legit Die hard Cavs, Browns Fan thru and thru.

Better poster than Wiggy?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the thing about Crowder is his contract is RIDICLOUS....signed long term and low money. Ideal switching defense big....valuable.

Exactly.

He's a steal.

But, Danny is desperate for a big name.

I would be willing to bet that he would relinquish Crowder to get a Love, Bg32 type player.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohh good God.

and @Mecca

how about GoT's?

Cersei....

thats it....

wow.

Best game of thrones ever?

I know it's blasphemy. But, I put it above Hardhome and the Red Wedding.

I did not see Arya coming and Tommen is the biggest Bitch EVER!!!

Do you think there is a chance that Sam is TPTP, not John?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best game of thrones ever?

I know it's blasphemy. But, I put it above Hardhome and the Red Wedding.

I did not see Arya coming and Tommen is the biggest Bitch EVER!!!

Do you think there is a chance that Sam is TPTP, not John?
I really have to think its Jon now that his parentage is pretty much confirmed. What a genius way to do it from Martin and to hide the details amongst the thousands of pages that have been written and will be written.

I think that was the best episode. The only person I was sad to see go was Margaery. Tommen was such a bitch. I think in a way Cersei was done with him after he outlawed the trial my combat. He just jumps out the window...seriously...cmon, what a wuss....Myrcella was the only one of her kids that wasnt an idiot or psychopath.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really have to think its Jon now that his parentage is pretty much confirmed. What a genius way to do it from Martin and to hide the details amongst the thousands of pages that have been written and will be written.

I think that was the best episode. The only person I was sad to see go was Margaery. Tommen was such a bitch. I think in a way Cersei was done with him after he outlawed the trial my combat. He just jumps out the window...seriously...cmon, what a wuss....Myrcella was the only one of her kids that wasnt an idiot or psychopath.

Sam has the Sword.

Sam has a woman he loves, Gilly...

Her Dad used to sacrifice all the boy babies from his Daughter-wives...hold on while I stop to vomit...to the White Walker King.

Hell, maybe the baby is the Damn PTWP.....lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm okay with Biyombo, just depends on what the price tag is. Between $12-$14, cool. If it's $15-$18, meh.
Biyombo can be your 4th best guy.....on a high level team thats gonna prob run you around 15 mill or so it seems like nowadays.

it is just crazy though. I cant wait to see how these contracts go.

REmember last year with the DeAndre Jordan business- didnt they shorten the moratorium period significantly?

does anyone remember the details of that?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biyombo can be your 4th best guy.....on a high level team thats gonna prob run you around 15 mill or so it seems like nowadays.

it is just crazy though. I cant wait to see how these contracts go.

REmember last year with the DeAndre Jordan business- didnt they shorten the moratorium period significantly?

does anyone remember the details of that?

Not exactly sure. I just saw that Biyombo was 23 years old. I'm okay with the Heat going after him as he probably won't command a max like Whiteside. Given the latter's mindset on free agency, I'd rather just go after a player like Biyombo.

Like UD said with his free agency - it's not even a question if I would sign with a team that gave me a chance when no one else did. I guess not everyone is cut from the same cloth as UD.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not exactly sure. I just saw that Biyombo was 23 years old. I'm okay with the Heat going after him as he probably won't command a max like Whiteside. Given the latter's mindset on free agency, I'd rather just go after a player like Biyombo.

Like UD said with his free agency - it's not even a question if I would sign with a team that gave me a chance when no one else did. I guess not everyone is cut from the same cloth as UD.
even if Whiteside didnt have the character concerns i would not love giving any kind of traditional center a max contract in todays league.

Watching that NBA Finals- i dont see how a guy like that can play significant minutes if they cant guard the pick and roll against hte Cavs or Warriors- who you are gonna need to get through---- as well as even teams like Charlotte now who jack tons of threes and pick and roll the shit outta of you.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I've been of the mindset that he's been gone for a while now. I'm not sweating it.
Well, NBA twitter is starting to pick apart this dm as possibly being fake, so this little ordeal may all be for naught

Status
Not open for further replies.