• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree... but just want to point out that that 1st round pick is the Nets pick.... so likely a top-3 pick.

If the Thunder trade away Westbrook right now for the Nets pick next year.... there's a good chance the Thunder would be picking twice in the top-5 next year.

Does the Thunder have their own pick already or someone elses? bc I think they are better than a top 5 pick. They could possibly make the playoffs next year

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the Thunder have their own pick already or someone elses? bc I think they are better than a top 5 pick. They could possibly make the playoffs next year

If they trade Westbrook away?

I haven't put a ton of thought into it... but my initial reaction is that I would expect them to be a lottery team if they lose Westbrook on top of losing Durant.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook might be worth more than 1 lotto pick, but giving up more for what could very well just be a rental doesn't seem like a smart move. And OKC should get something for him instead of letting him walk next year.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree... but just want to point out that that 1st round pick is the Nets pick.... so likely a top-3 pick.

If the Thunder trade away Westbrook right now for the Nets pick next year.... there's a good chance the Thunder would be picking twice in the top-5 next year.

Exactly....and next year draft appears to be loaded with guys that could be franchise players.

Giles, Tatum, Fultz, Jackson, Smith.....

Rabb, Monk will be All Stars.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If boston gets westbrook they will have the 2nd best team. Westbrook would also be the best PG in the east

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it doesnt happen for you guys, rudy gay is not a winner imo. Or a 1 or 2 option maybe as your 4th best player is fine

I have no idea what you are even talking about.

I haven't seen any rumor that suggests something like this is happening.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it doesnt happen for you guys, rudy gay is not a winner imo. Or a 1 or 2 option maybe as your 4th best player is fine

Is this what you are talking about?

:pound:

Doc is a turd GM. But, he's not THIS stupid.

Now, we’ve heard more murmurs that Danny Ainge may still be interested in landing Griffin via a three-team trade including the Sacramento Kings, according to Keith Smith of Real GM.

We don’t know all the pieces and there haven’t been and more new reports on a potential Griffin trade, but there doesn’t seem much — if any — chance of this happening whatsoever. Firstly, because there aren’t enough or any notable reports on the matter yet. Secondly, because the Clippers would need so much more than Gay to make trading Griffin remotely worth their while.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this what you are talking about?

:pound:

Doc is a turd GM. But, he's not THIS stupid.

Now, we’ve heard more murmurs that Danny Ainge may still be interested in landing Griffin via a three-team trade including the Sacramento Kings, according to Keith Smith of Real GM.

We don’t know all the pieces and there haven’t been and more new reports on a potential Griffin trade, but there doesn’t seem much — if any — chance of this happening whatsoever. Firstly, because there aren’t enough or any notable reports on the matter yet. Secondly, because the Clippers would need so much more than Gay to make trading Griffin remotely worth their while.

Kinda but someone named smitty on bostons celtics real gm said theyre going hard after griffin and is a" inside source" that trade is the one he mentioned. He also said KD was going to GS so... I dont know

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda but someone named smitty on bostons celtics real gm said theyre going hard after griffin and is a" inside source" that trade is the one he mentioned. He also said KD was going to GS so... I dont know

Wait...this came from some random Dude that is not a Sports Writer, Front Office Exec...?

Just a normal poster on another site?

Yeah, I'm done :L.

Status
Not open for further replies.