• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stupid people with no patience that need constant action to keep their attention usually dont like baseball. Does it surprise you that includes DJ and CL67?

And if the Indians are losing you'll turn the game off and say you were called into work...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stupid people with no patience that need constant action to keep their attention usually dont like baseball. Does it surprise you that includes DJ and CL67?

oh, i certainly apologize to the whole sports world that i find baseball painfully, tediously, and everlastingly BOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG...

it ranks right up there with you're tired evaluation of my intelligence, and NEARLY beats your daily Cavs essays...:pound::pound:

and btw, what's YOUR opinion of me against millions...?:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if the Indians are losing you'll turn the game off and say you were called into work...
one of my very favorite posts of yours:

TurnUpTheHeatWell-Known Member

No excuses.

No Cavs fan better ever say another word about missing Love/Irving against GSW after the last 2 games.

Cavs obviously aren't better without them because they lose depth.

Love/Kyrie are not, have not, and probably will never be parts 2 and 3 of a championship team because they are way to weak on D.

Last years injuries left doubt.
This year, it's beyond obvious.
Little 3 experiment is done even though @WiggyRuss says 100% they all return.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, i certainly apologize to the whole sports world that i find baseball painfully, tediously, and everlastingly BOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG...

it ranks right up there with you're tired evaluation of my intelligence, and NEARLY beats your daily Cavs essays...:pound::pound:

and btw, what's YOUR opinion of me against millions...?:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

I've been to a few Mariners games and I do like the atmosphere at the ballpark but that's usually because i've had a couple of gallons of beer down me.

But yes, compared to all the American sports out there, baseball is probably the most boring one of the lot.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca

Mo Buckets gonna get a standing O tonight. He's going to drop 40, I'm pretty sure.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing like a guy that was just playing for a huge payday :heh:

Tristan Thompson would have had 20 and 15 in the first 5 minutes at a reasonably discounted salary. So you guys obviously overpaid.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting what they deserve for continuously tanking. 5 years and counting...

The NBA needs a system where the Sixers can be sent down to a lower league, with someone else moving up.

After getting a top 5 lottery pick one year, I think a team that shows up in the lottery the following year should be excluded from getting into the top 5. Not picking on the Cavs, but using them as an example - I would exclude them from getting into the top 5 after having the number 1 pick the previous year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What surprises me is that you do.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank god the Heat's starting the rebuilding process and has basically no shot at a title - because the 1st quarter of the Warriors preseason game is impressive. Obviously only the preseason and the playoffs is a completely different beast.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank god the Heat's starting the rebuilding process and has basically no shot at a title - because the 1st quarter of the Warriors preseason game is impressive. Obviously only the preseason and the playoffs is a completely different beast.

Obviously its a different beast but theyre still going to get really open shots in the playoffs.