• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too bad it's only preseason. nice effort from my boys...

Lakers look like they MIGHT have a few good moments in 'em...:D

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tristan Thompson would have had 20 and 15 in the first 5 minutes at a reasonably discounted salary. So you guys obviously overpaid.
Hassan Whiteside: 'I'm a great passer. I just have to show you all.': There were times sitting court side last season when you could hear Hassan Whiteside pleading with the official scorer's table to credit him with an assist. There was a reason. Among the 69 centers in the league to play in at least 50 games last season, Whiteside tied for 61st with 29 total assists in 73 games. That of course was an improvement over the six assists he posted in 48 games his first season with the Heat. -- The Miami Herald

and if you need a guy to beg the ref's to credit him with an assist DURING the game- he is your guy too!!! lol....all this schmuck does is hunt stats. It's his and Dragic's team now. I CANT WAIT to see how it goes. I still remember Heat fans telling me that Dragic and Kyrie is a matter of preference. HA.

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What surprises me is that you do.
oh baseball is the best. I am rooting for Kershaw and the Dodgers in the NL....Kershaw definitely is my favorite non-Indian player in baseball. Sounds like very few people in the national media are giving the Indians much of a chance against Boston- who seems to be most people's pick to come out of the AL. The Big Poppi retirement stuff is going to be nauseating.

when you have someone that likes pro-wrestling and does not like baseball- something is just wrong- at least in my point of view.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hassan Whiteside: 'I'm a great passer. I just have to show you all.': There were times sitting court side last season when you could hear Hassan Whiteside pleading with the official scorer's table to credit him with an assist. There was a reason. Among the 69 centers in the league to play in at least 50 games last season, Whiteside tied for 61st with 29 total assists in 73 games. That of course was an improvement over the six assists he posted in 48 games his first season with the Heat. -- The Miami Herald

and if you need a guy to beg the ref's to credit him with an assist DURING the game- he is your guy too!!! lol....all this schmuck does is hunt stats. It's his and Dragic's team now. I CANT WAIT to see how it goes. I still remember Heat fans telling me that Dragic and Kyrie is a matter of preference. HA.

Hunt stats? It will go just fine.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winslow shot look much better this year also. This team will be fun to watch. Whiteside will usually be surrounded with 4 shooters while on the court.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well no one is going to beat GS. I know its 1 pre season game but if their offense is on that is the scariest team I ever saw. 4 of the 5 guys can shoot the 3 at a good rate. Last night was scary.

Reactions: LAD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well no one is going to beat GS. I know its 1 pre season game but if their offense is on that is the scariest team I ever saw. 4 of the 5 guys can shoot the 3 at a good rate. Last night was scary.
did the Warriors trade for LeBron? I was not aware that they had.

no?

then they will go down. Unless they Tonya Harding Kyrie Irving's knee.

there is but one King of the NBA.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunt stats? It will go just fine.
I just think it will be interestingto watch Whiteside this year- no Bosh and no Wade no Deng no Johnson- that means there are a lot less vets and a lot more shots to go around. Its his and Dragic's team now. Whiteside is 27. Dragic 30- both should be right about in the middle of their primes (actually surprised Dragic is 30..thought he was younger).

How will Whiteside react being a team leader and focal point? How will he react when things go wrong here and there- as they undoubtedly will at times this year? How will he react without all that veteran leadership missing that helped keep him in line?

We shall truly see what this kid has learned and if he has really matured- or if he just got paid and is gonna do whatever he wants. I cant wait to find out. You know which way i am leaning- but we shal lsee.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think it will be interestingto watch Whiteside this year- no Bosh and no Wade no Deng no Johnson- that means there are a lot less vets and a lot more shots to go around. Its his and Dragic's team now. Whiteside is 27. Dragic 30- both should be right about in the middle of their primes (actually surprised Dragic is 30..thought he was younger).

How will Whiteside react being a team leader and focal point? How will he react when things go wrong here and there- as they undoubtedly will at times this year? How will he react without all that veteran leadership missing that helped keep him in line?

We shall truly see what this kid has learned and if he has really matured- or if he just got paid and is gonna do whatever he wants. I cant wait to find out. You know which way i am leaning- but we shal lsee.

Udonis Haslem left? UD was always more of a leader in the locker room than Wade or Bosh.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did the Warriors trade for LeBron? I was not aware that they had.

no?

then they will go down. Unless they Tonya Harding Kyrie Irving's knee.

there is but one King of the NBA.
Cavs have 0 shot at beating GS. U lost your tough leader Delly. LOL This NBA season will be a joke.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs have 0 shot at beating GS. U lost your tough leader Delly. LOL This NBA season will be a joke.

Saying they have zero chance of beating the Warriors is a pretty ridiculous statement.....and I hate the Cavs

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh baseball is the best. I am rooting for Kershaw and the Dodgers in the NL....Kershaw definitely is my favorite non-Indian player in baseball. Sounds like very few people in the national media are giving the Indians much of a chance against Boston- who seems to be most people's pick to come out of the AL. The Big Poppi retirement stuff is going to be nauseating.

when you have someone that likes pro-wrestling and does not like baseball- something is just wrong- at least in my point of view.

guess you've never heard of "to each his own", huh? lol seems a narrow view of your fellows is yet ANOTHER of your failings...

you're really starting to stack 'em up...:lol:

and btw, baseball's STILL brutally booooorrrriiiinnnnggg...:dhd:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Udonis Haslem left? UD was always more of a leader in the locker room than Wade or Bosh.
Haslem without a doubt is a leader and is credible- but there is a difference between a guy who is an all star- and playing at a high level- and a guy who is a washed up scrub and is basically nothing more than a coach being a leader. Haslem is not leading shit on the court. James Jones on the Cavs- good bench guy to have around- and you could call him a leader without a doubt---- but when a guy pretty much is a washed up scrub - its just not the same.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haslem without a doubt is a leader and is credible- but there is a difference between a guy who is an all star- and playing at a high level- and a guy who is a washed up scrub and is basically nothing more than a coach being a leader. Haslem is not leading shit on the court.

I clearly stated more of a leader in the locker room for that reason