• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also I know that Perk played with Cleveland briefly but I can't see LBJ giving up that information (if it was true) for someone who he played with for a few months

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that doesn't make sense is why would Wade opt out and leave money on the table knowing Lebron was leaving. That part doesn't make any sense at all so I'm a little skeptical of this

I'm skeptical as well on that. But then again, Wade thought him and Bosh would simply get Lebron's left overs. That's where Wade needs to take a look at his agent whom happened to also represent Bosh at the time - Bosh fired his agent last week.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also I know that Perk played with Cleveland briefly but I can't see LBJ giving up that information (if it was true) for someone who he played with for a few months

Yeah, it's one of those "who knows" situations that will always be a mystery. But given Bosh's actions lately, I'm about to firmly be in the "fuck Bosh" house with his latest tantrums.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's one of those "who knows" situations that will always be a mystery. But given Bosh's actions lately, I'm about to firmly be in the "fuck Bosh" house with his latest tantrums.

I remember the Big 3 dinner meeting, and Bosh saying basketball wasn't discussed.
At the time I thought that made no sense.
Why on earth would you not discuss your futures together?
I believe they knew, and kept it from Riley, which he knows.

As far as the opt outs, who knows what Wades reasoning was, but it blew up in his face once Bosh was offered a max by the Rockets.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember the Big 3 dinner meeting, and Bosh saying basketball wasn't discussed.
At the time I thought that made no sense.
Why on earth would you not discuss your futures together?
I believe they knew, and kept it from Riley, which he knows.

As far as the opt outs, who knows what Wades reasoning was, but it blew up in his face once Bosh was offered a max by the Rockets.

Yup. And all 3 can go fuck themselves. It's very evident given that Bosh has gone out of his way to nuke his bridge with Riley and the Heat.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is starting to get really really ugly.

Bosh: Learned of failed physical through media

An indirect war of words between Chris Bosh and the Miami Heat is deepening as more barbs were flung Friday.

Bosh expressed frustration that the team did not inform him he had failed the team's physical last week before putting out a news release. A Heat spokesman responded by saying the team was unable to reach Bosh after calling, emailing and texting him before putting out the statement.

"I didn't see my career in Miami ending like this," Bosh said as part of his ongoing video series on Uninterrupted.com. "I didn't get a call or a text or anything like that. I mean, it's a business. We understand that. We always say those things. But if you say certain things to the person and you win championships and you have these moments, you don't want to find things out through the media. It's kind of tough. We say all these things, the commitment, brotherhood and all these things. And then, for whatever reason, you find out, or I find out like this. So, it hurts."

The growing rift between Bosh and the Heat has now moved beyond a medical issue and is heading toward a potential contractual issue, as Bosh is promising to continue his career away from the Heat.

"I guess my career in Miami's done. My career's not done," Bosh said. "There's 29 other teams, it's a whole league. One team does not make up the opinion of everything."

"I want to tell Miami, everybody in Miami, this not how I planned it to be," Bosh said. "They don't want to hear Dwyane's gone. They don't want to hear, 'Oh, yeah, Chris is never going to play for the Miami Heat again.' I just feel for the fans. I wanted to give them more. I wanted to give them something better. Because they deserve better than what they're getting right now.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

An indirect war of words between Chris Bosh and the Miami Heat is deepening as more barbs were flung Friday.

Bosh expressed frustration that the team did not inform him he had failed the team's physical last week before putting out a news release. A Heat spokesman responded by saying the team was unable to reach Bosh after calling, emailing and texting him before putting out the statement.

"I didn't see my career in Miami ending like this," Bosh said as part of his ongoing video series on Uninterrupted.com. "I didn't get a call or a text or anything like that. I mean, it's a business. We understand that. We always say those things. But if you say certain things to the person and you win championships and you have these moments, you don't want to find things out through the media. It's kind of tough. We say all these things, the commitment, brotherhood and all these things. And then, for whatever reason, you find out, or I find out like this. So, it hurts."

The growing rift between Bosh and the Heat has now moved beyond a medical issue and is heading toward a potential contractual issue, as Bosh is promising to continue his career away from the Heat.

"I guess my career in Miami's done. My career's not done," Bosh said. "There's 29 other teams, it's a whole league. One team does not make up the opinion of everything."

"I want to tell Miami, everybody in Miami, this not how I planned it to be," Bosh said. "They don't want to hear Dwyane's gone. They don't want to hear, 'Oh, yeah, Chris is never going to play for the Miami Heat again.' I just feel for the fans. I wanted to give them more. I wanted to give them something better. Because they deserve better than what they're getting right now.

1. Riley has stated that Bosh has refused to communicate with him all summer. Did Bosh want the Heat to fly a banner over his house?
2. Bosh HAD to know he had no shot of passing any NBA physical. He living under the treatment of a person with blood clots. He's living in la la land.
3. Fuck Bosh and his videos stating how healthy he is and all his other propaganda. Let's see a video of him actually engaging himself is some heavy duty, full contact basketball. Others players played all summer. He can't.
He's handled this entire situation like a bitch.
Good riddance and I'll be glad to have his cap space to spend next summer on someone else.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Riley has stated that Bosh has refused to communicate with him all summer. Did Bosh want the Heat to fly a banner over his house?
2. Bosh HAD to know he had no shot of passing any NBA physical. He living under the treatment of a person with blood clots. He's living in la la land.
3. Fuck Bosh and his videos stating how healthy he is and all his other propaganda. Let's see a video of him actually engaging himself is some heavy duty, full contact basketball. Others players played all summer. He can't.
Good riddance and I'll be glad to have his cap space to spend next summer on someone else.

:10: it's sad, really. shit happens and sometimes it's harsh. but handle it like a man...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't know why he's frustrated. The Heat, including Pat Riley has said that he refuses to communicate with them at all. How's Riley supposed to inform him? Smoke signals?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I'm about tired of Bosh. Go the fuck away already.

When needing our highest paid player (note I didn't say best), his body failed him for two straight seasons. Bosh just had your 3rd occurrence of blood clots. The Heat need to move on and that's what we're doing. Him taking releasing these videos showing up taking jump shots means dick to me as well. Let's see him bang in the post with Whiteside, let's see what his body looks like while he looks like blood thinners - I'll give you a hint, it'll look like he was in an MMA fight.

Fuck Bosh. Fuck Wade. And fuck Lebron's bitch ass for putting his god damn 2 cents in this matter like he does everything.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm about tired of Bosh. Go the fuck away already.

When needing our highest paid player (note I didn't say best), his body failed him for two straight seasons. Bosh just had your 3rd occurrence of blood clots. The Heat need to move on and that's what we're doing. Him taking releasing these videos showing up taking jump shots means dick to me as well. Let's see him bang in the post with Whiteside, let's see what his body looks like while he looks like blood thinners - I'll give you a hint, it'll look like he was in an MMA fight.

Fuck Bosh. Fuck Wade. And fuck Lebron's bitch ass for putting his god damn 2 cents in this matter like he does everything.

:10::agree:

Last edited by a moderator:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*TBD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wonder at what point the league steps in and does something here.

I am trying to think of what happens linearly here.

He has to stay on the Heat roster till February- after that- i dont exactly know what happens. If he does not agree with "retirement"- what is the procedure? Do they just release him?-

I have no clue. This should get very interesting- especially if Bosh continues to insist he can play and doe not give it up.