• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to Bosh.
Hes throwing his phone down because hes shocked he failed his physical?
He wants to be cleared to participate in the Heats training camp?

How about he goes and plays in some full contact non Heat related activity and see how it goes?

Dont try holding your breath.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to Bosh.
Hes throwing his phone down because hes shocked he failed his physical?
He wants to be cleared to participate in the Heats training camp?

How about he goes and plays in some full contact non Heat related activity and see how it goes?

Dont try holding your breath.

yeah, i'm with you. imo it's time for him to stop trying to make the Heat out to be the bad guys. i mean, if the organisation TRULY didn't give a rat's ass they'd let him go ahead and take his life into his hands...

i would think that eventually he'll see that they're doing this for HIS own good...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, i'm with you. imo it's time for him to stop trying to make the Heat out to be the bad guys. i mean, if the organisation TRULY didn't give a rat's ass they'd let him go ahead and take his life into his hands...

i would think that eventually he'll see that they're doing this for HIS own good...

You have to question those that are close to Bosh. You know people are in his ear. And those people are absolute idiots.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont become a self-made billionaire by giving away money you dont have to give away- ESPECIALLY when salary cap is a limited resource. If it was just dollars and no cap like in baseball- the Cavs would win so many fucking titles like the 90's Yankees. Instead? Gilbert needs a genius GM like Griffin to help facilitate the World Champion Cleveland Cavaliers and the highest payroll in the league.

I can't understand what you're saying. Taking Dan Gilbert's dick out of your mouth might help you enunciate better.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simmons out 3 months so if we're lucky we'll see him in December

They're gonna suck anyway so its in their best interest to go as slow as possible in his recovery. Be extra cautious considering that kind of foot break has a high chance of reoccurring if he's not rehabbed correctly. Heck, I'd consider holding him out till the all star break

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't understand what you're saying. Taking Dan Gilbert's dick out of your mouth might help you enunciate better.
LOL....its better than fluffing wittle Jimmy and hearing him say "this NEVER HAPPENS"....bring on the big ole self-made-billionaire schwance over the limp flaccid incompetent "my daddy weft me the company and i am in waaaaay over my fucking head" baby dick. LOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....its better than fluffing wittle Jimmy and hearing him say "this NEVER HAPPENS"....bring on the big ole self-made-billionaire schwance over the limp flaccid incompetent "my daddy weft me the company and i am in waaaaay over my fucking head" baby dick. LOL

Difference is, Lakers fans aren't happy with Jim Buss. A sad little twerp like you will defend anything Gilbert says and does, no matter how pathetic or ridiculous.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah....sorry. I haven't heard one Lakers poster ever defend Jim Buss. Actually they say he's got a lot to prove still and most would rather see Jeannie taking over.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....sorry. I haven't heard one Lakers poster ever defend Jim Buss. Actually they say he's got a lot to prove still and most would rather see Jeannie taking over.

I remember cavs fans absolutely CRUCIFYING Gilbert when lebron left for Miami. Then again when they drafted Bennett.

Now apparently he's their God :crazy:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember cavs fans absolutely CRUCIFYING Gilbert when lebron left for Miami. Then again when they drafted Bennett.

Now apparently he's their God :crazy:

especially clown's like Wiggy who seem to want us to believe he's the greatest thing since the Internet...:L

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont become a self-made billionaire by giving away money you dont have to give away- ESPECIALLY when salary cap is a limited resource. If it was just dollars and no cap like in baseball- the Cavs would win so many fucking titles like the 90's Yankees. Instead? Gilbert needs a genius GM like Griffin to help facilitate the World Champion Cleveland Cavaliers and the highest payroll in the league.
Jr boxed himself into a corner.

At the stroke of midnight, his agent should have had multiple offers, at or close to the money/years he wants to force the Cavs hands.

The question is: Did those offers not exist, or did Rich drop the ball?

Now the Cavs hold all the cards.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i wouldnt defend an idiot like that either.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jr boxed himself into a corner.

At the stroke of midnight, his agent should have had multiple offers, at or close to the money/years he wants to force the Cavs hands.

The question is: Did those offers not exist, or did Rich drop the ball?

Now the Cavs hold all the cards.
both sides new from the beginning this was gonna take a long time. The Cavs arent gonna give JR an Evan Turner like deal when being part of the Cavs organization is what got JR the position he is in right now. On the other hand- JR has done everyting that has been asked of him and more- he has actually developed into a pretty darn good 2 way player and one player- YES ONE PLAYER in all of the NBA has more 3's than Smith the last 2 years- Steph Curry. So while obviously Smith is important to the Cavs- the Cavs system and leadership has absolutely been crucial in Smith thriving. JR and his agent better not be dumb enough to think hed have the 2nd most threes in the entire NBA over the last 2 years if he was say on the Kings or something.

Like the Thompson deal that gone done on October 20th- i expect this to go the full lenght- to eventually get done- and then for no one to think twice about it once the season gets going.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts. That would be a pretty low thing for both of them to do. Could have had a much better summer if Wade/Bosh told Pat that Lebron was leaving back in June. Would have been able to land another free agent instead of wasting the first week of free agency hoping Lebron returns

Yeah we could've gotten Lowry or at least made a pitch to him (not his biggest fan, but he's definitely a top 5-7 PG in the league) which wouldn't have involved us trading assets to get Dragic. That would probably be why Riley's not Wade's biggest fan right now. Fairly shitty thing to do to a mentor that has helped guide your (Wade) career - even if the relationship between Riley and Wade was mutually beneficial.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we could've gotten Lowry or at least made a pitch to him (not his biggest fan, but he's definitely a top 5-7 PG in the league) which wouldn't have involved us trading assets to get Dragic. That would probably be why Riley's not Wade's biggest fan right now. Fairly shitty thing to do to a mentor that has helped guide your (Wade) career - even if the relationship between Riley and Wade was mutually beneficial.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is why would Wade opt out and leave money on the table knowing Lebron was leaving. That part doesn't make any sense at all so I'm a little skeptical of this