• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my dads side grew up ANYTHING BUT rich- and i have yet to hear an aunt, uncle, cousin, niece, nephew resort to that kind of stuff when they are clearly beaten- but as i said- the last bastion of the beaten man is lashing out with insults.

i was at a wedding for a great friend who was in the marines just last Saturday- and another one of my best friends who is a marine also was there (stationed in Hawaii- in intelligence) and neither - after knowing them for both for well over a decade, speak like that (one is an officer though).

all though -there were other marines at the wedding- at least a half dozen more- most of them nice guys and really cool and good dudes- there wasth e one drunken slob saying fucked up shit to girls and drinking too much and running his mouth- and saying stuff like that-----and pretty much was universally regarded as a classless scum. ALWays one in the bunch huh? you sure do prove that.

Officer's are a different breed. I don't go around using profanity everywhere I go. So you spent one night with Marines at a wedding and found that they don't use profanity at an endless rate. Guess you know more about Marines than I do now.

And like I said, you using the term "scum" with me is just hilarious.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think @trojanfan12 is leaving you to fend for yourself. Maybe you'll have better luck with Hammer.
whatever- keep it up--- just wanted to let you know- that i can string together a bunch of gross insults too and somehow purport that as winning an argument- but im not delusional scum who actually thinks that insulting people is winning an argument. Type whatever you want- apparently there is no line- just to let you know- the easiest thing would bet o let it devolve into gross crass disgusting jokes back and forth- but ill stay above that and just let you know that you are exactly the scumbag that you appear to be through the words you use and you can include your two little cohorts in that as well.

it just cracks me up- "I was marine and grew up low middle class so thats why i use disgusting crass profanity". REALLY? THATS YOUR EXCUSE?

dude....grow the fuck up. thats an incredible insult to everyone else who grew up that way.

Last edited:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whatever- keep it up--- just wanted to let you know- that i can string together a bunch of gross insults too and somehow purport that as winning an argument- but im not delusional scum who actually thinks that insulting people is winning an argument. Type whatever you want- apparently there is no line- just to let you know- the easiest thing would bet o let it devolve into gross crass disgusting jokes back and forth- but ill stay above that and just let you know that you are exactly the scumbag that you appear to be through the words you use and you can include your two little cohorts in that as well.

b04e7cf14e277589aaed50fca467ed098aef518d65366059228b07d7bec1d931.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officer's are a different breed. I don't go around using profanity everywhere I go. So you spent one night with Marines at a wedding and found that they don't use profanity at an endless rate. Guess you know more about Marines than I do now.

And like I said, you using the term "scum" with me is just hilarious.
spent one night at a wedding ??!! 2 of my best friends that grew up less than a mile away that I have known for well over a decade- almost 20 years- are marines. My dad, uncle, both grandpa's, other uncle, other uncle, cousin, other cousin, other cousin served in the marines, or navy or army. My dad was a freaking rough neck on land rigs in Ohio before going from the Gulf of Mexico - to Alaska- to finally managing his own rig in West Africa!!! he didnt get there by acting like a scumbag- quite the opposite- those are the guys that get left behind- the guys that just cant clean up.

to act like that means anyhting is just the poorest excuse for acting like scum i have ever heard.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spent one night at a wedding ??!! 2 of my best friends that grew up less than a mile away that I have known for well over a decade- almost 20 years- are marines. My dad, uncle, both grandpa's, other uncle, other uncle, cousin, other cousin, other cousin served in the marines, or navy or army. My dad was a freaking rough neck on land rigs in Ohio before going from the Gulf of Mexico - to Alaska- to finally managing his own rig in West Africa!!! he didnt get there by acting like a scumbag- quite the opposite- those are the guys that get left behind.

to act like that means anyhting is just the poorest excuse for acting like scum i have ever heard.

Shook

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it just cracks me up- "I was marine and grew up low middle class so thats why i use disgusting crass profanity". REALLY? THATS YOUR EXCUSE?

dude....grow the fuck up. thats an incredible insult to everyone else who grew up that way.

communicates a "threat", then tells someone else to "grow the fuck up"...

you bring shit on yourself, CLEARLY can't get along with others when they don't share your viewpoint or kiss your ass, and between you and Hurricane i don't know WHICH of you has the thinnest skin. Hell, it's a coin flip between the 2 of you...

But at least HE has the Aspargers excuse. what the hell's YOURS ...?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
communicates a "threat", then tells someone else to "grow the fuck up"...

you bring shit on yourself, CLEARLY can't get along with others when they don't share your viewpoint or kiss your ass, and between you and Hurricane i don't know WHICH of you has the thinnest skin. Hell, it's a coin flip between the 2 of you...

But at least HE has the Aspargers excuse. what the hell's YOURS ...?
no- i dont get along with scum like that- and i dont get along with people who think using insults wins you an argument. Thats about the lowest form of life on the planet and you both are prime examples. the crazy embarrassing part is that you guys not only , but readily admit it.

I TRY- dont always succeed- and am FAR from perfect- but TRY- not to do or say anything that i wouldnt sign my name too. the crazy and embarassing part is- that you guys seem PROUD of acting like scum.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just dont know how basketball conversations become people lobbing stalking/restraining order stuff and the crudest of insults....its just so low class...

if you publish that someone committed a crime that they did not commit- that is actually defamation per se and actionable.

here are a couple PRIZE quotes from Heatles that received absolutely ZERO attention from any moderator on the board.:

You know you have a crush on both of us.:clap:
@Shaqdaddy11 , you didn't tell me you had a fixation for retard ****.

When @HurricaneDij39 is proven wrong, he rates your post Bullshit. The hilarity with this cum-faced, red-kneed kunt is astounding.

like this? REALLY? REALLY? a basketball conversation goes to "fixation for retard ****"....its just so freaking scummy. Disagree with a basketball opinion all you want....dont like my opinion fine? this kinda stuff just shows the type of class people have.- in this case- none. how this type of person remains employed is beyond me- all though- internet tough guys like this are usually little pieces of shit in real life.
Oh stop it...you are King at throwing insults.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no- i dont get along with scum like that- and i dont get along with people who think using insults wins you an argument. Thats about the lowest form of life on the planet and you both are prime examples.

Translation: you don't get along with ANYONE who whips you in an argument. it's REALLY that apparent...

why are you even bothering with a sports message board...?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no- i dont get along with scum like that- and i dont get along with people who think using insults wins you an argument. Thats about the lowest form of life on the planet and you both are prime examples. the crazy embarrassing part is that you guys not only , but readily admit it.

I TRY- dont always succeed- and am FAR from perfect- but TRY- not to do or say anything that i wouldnt sign my name too. the crazy and embarassing part is- that you guys seem PROUD of acting like scum.

You keep using the word scum. But I don't think you know what it really means. Didn't realize using profanity made you a bad person.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
correct me if i am wrong- but i believe their is a small difference between calling someone an idiot or a fool or a dumbass--- and calling them a "cum faced red kneed **** that likes retard dick"

maybe in your world there is no difference. That is NOT A world i want to live in.

:stephena:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep using the word scum. But I don't think you know what it really means. Didn't realize using profanity made you a bad person.
i have used plenty of profanity in these very posts- and would sign my name to it- however i would never resort to calling someone a cum faced red kneed **** that likes retard dick because i dont agree with someones basketball opinion. THAT is what makes you scum- and deep down you know it too--- and if i am wrong about that and deep down you really DONT know that- thats a symptom of some people in your life REALLY failing you at one point or another and is even more fucked up..

if you take offense- go start a "go fund me" and we can meet and tape a SportsHoopla Charity Boxing Match. Would be HAPPY to participate. take donations and make bets! now that WOULD raise some money! We can donate the proceeds it to underprivileged Florida youth.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have used plenty of profanity in these very posts- and would sign my name to it- however i would never resort to calling someone a cum faced red kneed **** that likes retard dick because i dont agree with someones basketball opinion. THAT is what makes you scum- and deep down you know it too--- and if i am wrong about that and deep down you really DONT know that- thats a symptom of some people in your life REALLY failuring you at one point or another and is even more fucked up..

Not really. But I have to hand it to you, this is very entertaining. You keep mentioning that one remark which shows the set you're clearly lacking. Which is why I say you're shook.

You disagree with others and call us idiots and dumbasses while being a condescending fuck twat. This is why I come out with the comments that I do. Once again, notice I don't talk this way to anyone else but you.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you seriously dont think you qualify as low class scum typing the stuff that i quoted from you? really? REALLY? you can actually type that and believe it?

i can string together a littany of gross and classless insults just as easily as the next guy- but for some reason i think on a basketball website- calling someone a "cum faced red kneed **** that liked retard dick" just does not pass the smell test for me. I mean- apparently there is no line you wont cross when you cant think of an actual basketball arugment.

I mean- do you think its difficult to string together a bunch of gross and crude insults? Do you think its cool and helps you get your point across?

it just makes you look like a skeevy scumbag
This post starts out as if you wanted to take the high road- but then ends up looking like your elevator got stuck on the ground floor.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. But I have to hand it to you, this is very entertaining. You keep mentioning that one remark which shows the set you're clearly lacking. Which is why I say you're shook.

You disagree with others and call us idiots and dumbasses while being a condescending fuck twat. This is why I come out with the comments that I do. Once again, notice I don't talk this way to anyone else but you.
no one else but me huh? THE COMMENTS WERENT EVEN DIRECTED AT ME. lol.....talk about shook? i bet you can barely even type right now . lol