• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. But I have to hand it to you, this is very entertaining. You keep mentioning that one remark which shows the set you're clearly lacking. Which is why I say you're shook.

You disagree with others and call us idiots and dumbasses while being a condescending fuck twat. This is why I come out with the comments that I do. Once again, notice I don't talk this way to anyone else but you.
oh i get it- you cant go at it with me on even ground so your weak little pea brain resorts to that kind of shit. Its overwhelmingly obvious to everyone. As i have repeated- its the last bastion of a beaten man to lash out with insults. When you have nothing left- its what you resort to because you simply lack the intelligence and ability to craft a response that I have.

its an uneven playing field. I acknowledge that. I have 7 years of higher education and a ton of experience and know-how in reading and writing and debating. Have been trained to do it professionally----- and you have your insults....gotta level that playing field somehow.

you cant compete unless you play in the gutter because you simply arent smart enough, cant write well enough, cant argue well enough etc. to do it any other way.

Last edited:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one else but me huh? THE COMMENTS WERENT EVEN DIRECTED AT ME. lol.....talk about shook? i bet you can barely even type right now . lol

Says the one who flagrantly spelled flagrant right now. Besides, I'm not the one with the leaky vagina on an internet forum. Please point out the posts and/or thread where I had an internet meltdown talking about how one conducts themselves on an internet forum.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh i get it- you cant go at it with me on even ground so your weak little brain resorts to that kind of shit. Its overwhelmingly obvious to everyone.

Clearly you practiced holding your breath quite a lot as a kid. Let me describe the sequence of events:

1) I tend to disagree (or really anyone) with your statement
2) You proceed to insult them in typical fashion
3) I myself, usually then go down that road with you and put you in your place.

All the time you're the one doing it. Now you're bitching and complaining. And by the way, you just used shit. Guess you're scum as well.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and by the way, Piggly. I didn't carry a notorious reputation from other internet forums like you've done. Seems like I'm not the one that needs to look in the mirror. Also says a lot about a poster that can't stay loyal to one team.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. But I have to hand it to you, this is very entertaining. You keep mentioning that one remark which shows the set you're clearly lacking. Which is why I say you're shook.

You disagree with others and call us idiots and dumbasses while being a condescending fuck twat. This is why I come out with the comments that I do. Once again, notice I don't talk this way to anyone else but you.
Yes, I've noticed. I've found you to be quite pleasant to interact with. :suds:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh stop it...you are King at throwing insults.

funny thing about this sentence he throws insults, but doesn't want...let me correct myself...doesn't think he DESERVES any reprisal. that LITERALLY is the funny part...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny thing about this sentence he throws insults, but doesn't want...let me correct myself...doesn't think he DESERVES any reprisal. that LITERALLY is the funny part...
no i get it- you guys arent smart enough to debate on even ground so you decide to play in the gutter with filthy, crass, classless insults.

Its all you have- its the only arrow in your quiver- so I guess I cant fault you for using it against someone that so CLEARLY over-matches intelligence wise, writing wise, debate wise that you are constantly left with nothing to do but lob gross insults like 9 year old children.

MAKE NO MISTAKE- every time i out maneuver you and out debate you and you think im acting like an ass- your little pea brains get put on fire and you have nothing to combat it with but ganging up with insults- no ammo but stupidity and crass insults. Its the same thing with shaqdaddy criticizing grammar on a sports website.....when the quiver is empty- you use what you got- and it AINT MUCH. :lol:

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no i get it- you guys arent smart enough to debate on even ground so you decide to play in the gutter with filthy, crass, classless insults.

Its all you have- its the only arrow in your quiver- so I guess I cant fault you for using it against someone that so CLEARLY over-matches intelligence wise, writing wise, debate wise that you are constantly left with nothing to do but lob gross insults like a 9 year old children.

You're a twat

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you know, a lot of youngsters lack self awareness- and have self entitlement syndrome. He spoke in great detail about the accomplishments of the men in his family but clearly has no clue how to honor them.

Correct me if I'm wrong but respect & discipline are among the top traits that are usually taught & demanded in military families. He has ALWAYS disrespected posters on FN & now here for no reason and now he's having a hissy fit because you've dared to call him things he probably knows nothing about.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you know, a lot of youngsters lack self awareness- and have self entitlement syndrome. He spoke in great detail about the accomplishments of the men in his family but clearly has no clue how to honor them.

Correct me if I'm wrong but respect & discipline are among the top traits that are usually taught & demanded in military families. He has ALWAYS disrespected posters on FN & now here for no reason and now he's having a hissy fit because you've dared to call him things he probably knows nothing about.

:10: absolutely 100% on the button...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They say talent skips a generation. I guess the same goes for morals and respect....common sense and logic can be thrown in there as well.

Reactions: LAD

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill tell ya- chiefslakers and heatles are just low class scum....the weird creepy stuff that comes out they think of and post is just out of this world strange. just look at those posts and the weird shit they say and the terms they use....def not people i would ever be associated with in everyday life i can tell ya that- unless its all just an act on the internet which is without a doubt possible....

but lol...cmon--- you might not agree with someone about basketball- but scummy crap like they say is just ridiculous...just shows you how they were raised most likely.

@WiggyRuss , clearly you are new to this scene....Back in the day at CBS (I joined way back in 2007), an old-school poster @ChiTownCliff created a "Heat Haters Club as soon as LeBron joined Miami...Myself and Chiefs had joined it, while Chiefs and @TurnUpTheHeat obsessively argued against one another day-after-day during that four-year period. Now that LeBron is back in Cleveland, they've decided to team up against the "new" Cavs fans (as they so claim) such as yourself...It's just straight never-ending bickering, like the twilight zone...Just one big agenda. I personally hated the Heat before LeBron arrived, as well as when LeBron was there and still after LeBron left...Miami fans are just spoiled, until recently...Miami/Laker fans think they are ganging up against the "fairweather" LeBron/Cavs fans, when it's really the opposite. The definition of "bandwagon haters"...Most of them couldn't care less about them from 2010-2014, but now they're on their top priority in terms of hatred.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They say talent skips a generation. I guess the same goes for morales and respect....common sense and logic can be thrown in there as well.
I honestly think Wiggy is an example of kids going up without the necessary interaction with their parents. What I mean by that is the time we spend with our kids playing, laughing, teaching.

I do the most silliest things with my daughter- but she's 2 and those are the things that will help her relate to others on a human level when she gets older. Those moments are what teaches empathy & compassion.

Having the simplest conversations about everyday things gives them guidance & understanding. It also shapes the type of person they will become. These are all things parents can do that don't cost a penny- yet so many don't do them and society as a whole pays the price for it in the end.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think Wiggy is an example of kids going up without the necessary interaction with their parents. What I mean by that is the time we spend with our kids playing, laughing, teaching.

I do the most silliest things with my daughter- but she's 2 and those are the things that will help her relate to others on a human level when she gets older. Those moments are what teaches empathy & compassion.

Having the simplest conversations about everyday things gives them guidance & understanding. It also shapes the type of person they will become. These are all things parents can do that don't cost a penny- yet so many don't do them and society as a whole pays the price for it in the end.

Glad you mentioned this. This seems to be a problem generally in society nowadays.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its all you have- its the only arrow in your quiver- so I guess I cant fault you for using it against someone that so CLEARLY over-matches intelligence wise, writing wise, debate wise that you are constantly left with nothing to do but lob gross insults like 9 year old children.

MAKE NO MISTAKE- every time i out maneuver you and out debate you and you think im acting like an ass- your little pea brains get put on fire and you have nothing to combat it with but ganging up with insults- no ammo but stupidity and crass insults. Its the same thing with shaqdaddy criticizing grammar on a sports website.....when the quiver is empty- you use what you got- and it AINT MUCH. :lol:

lmfao...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

someone call the WAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance for this crybaby...:Cry::bawling::bawling: