• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record - this thread got off topic the minute Wiggy called myself and CL67 low class scum because we throw internet insults at Wiggy. The irony.
you seriously dont think you qualify as low class scum typing the stuff that i quoted from you? really? REALLY? you can actually type that and believe it?

i can string together a littany of gross and classless insults just as easily as the next guy- but for some reason i think on a basketball website- calling someone a "cum faced red kneed **** that liked retard dick" just does not pass the smell test for me. I mean- apparently there is no line you wont cross when you cant think of an actual basketball arugment.

I mean- do you think its difficult to string together a bunch of gross and crude insults? Do you think its cool and helps you get your point across?

it just makes you look like a skeevy scumbag

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you seriously dont think you qualify as low class scum typing the stuff that i quoted from you? really? REALLY? you can actually type that and believe it?

And what does that make you? The voice of reason?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record - this thread got off topic the minute Wiggy called myself and CL67 low class scum because we throw internet insults at Wiggy. The irony.

he BETTER leave my "upbringing" outta this...

NOW that's an insult to my parenting. shit like THAT would get him hurt if he was in arm's reach...

fuckin' COWARD...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he BETTER leave my "upbringing" outta this...

NOW that's an insult to my parenting. shit like THAT would get him hurt if he was in arm's reach...

fuckin' COWARD...

You'd have to go down quite a few flights of stairs to reach that basement of his.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you seriously dont think you qualify as low class scum typing the stuff that i quoted? really? REALLY?

Nope. I don't cheat on my fiance and treat her like a queen. I treat my friends, family and total strangers with respect. I've worked my ass off to get where I am. I use profanity on a regular basis - that's attributed growing up in a low-middle class household with a single parent in Miami as well as being in the Marine Corps. Just because I throw creative crude insults at someone doesn't make me a POS scum bag as you like to interpret me as.

Reactions: LAD

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i can string together a littany of gross and classless insults just as easily as the next guy- but for some reason i think on a basketball website- calling someone a "cum faced red kneed **** that liked retard dick" just does not pass the smell test for me. I mean- apparently there is no line you wont cross when you cant think of an actual basketball arugment.

You like to say you're not deeply offended by it. But you're shook considering you keep bringing up that one comment.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is, @Shaqdaddy11 and @ChiefsLakers67 have been in deeper arguments in Wiggy. No party ever took offense though. This boy is shook...and I'm going to keep using that phrase with Piggly.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I don't cheat on my fiance and treat her like a queen. I treat my friends, family and total strangers with respect. I've worked my ass off to get where I am. I use profanity on a regular basis - that's attributed growing up in a low-middle class household with a single parent in Miami as well as being in the Marine Corps. Just because I throw creative crude insults at someone doesn't make me a POS scum bag as you like to interpret me as.

doesnt surprise me in the slightest- exactly what i expected. id figure the same for your buddies.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. Curious to see what's not surprising. I have a feeling....let me guess, it's because I didn't grow up rich, huh?

It's probably because you're not a doctor/lawyer. Anything less is scum in wiggys little make believe land.

Why wouldn't it surprise me if his real job was mopping up piss at Burger King?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. Curious to see what's not surprising. I have a feeling....let me guess, it's because I didn't grow up rich, huh?
my dads side grew up ANYTHING BUT rich- talk about hard work? my dad started working on land rigs in Ohio as a roughneck - and worked his way up to Officer in Charge of a 300 million dollar rig off the coast of Angola in West Africa- and i have yet to hear an aunt, uncle, cousin, niece, nephew resort to that kind of stuff when they are clearly beaten- but as i said- the last bastion of the beaten man is lashing out with insults.

my dad was a freaking oil rig roughneck and he CERTAINLY does not talk like that.

i was at a wedding for a great friend who was in the marines just last Saturday- and another one of my best friends who is a marine also was there (stationed in Hawaii- in intelligence) and neither - after knowing them for both for well over a decade, speak like that (one is an officer though).

all though -there were other marines at the wedding- at least a half dozen more- most of them nice guys and really cool and good dudes- there wasth e one drunken slob saying fucked up shit to girls and drinking too much and running his mouth- and saying stuff like that-----and pretty much was universally regarded as a classless scum. ALWays one in the bunch huh? you sure do prove that.

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insults poster, but complains about people insulting him. The irony.

@trojanfan12 apparently you're supposed to ban us because we violated Piggly's safe space.

7681581.jpg

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same here. In fact i've done QUITE well considering where i started. Live in a great neighborhood, have a wife of 31 years, and served in the Air Force...

nothing wrong with hard work, bro. In fact, it's to be respected...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insults poster, but complains about people insulting him. The irony.

@trojanfan12 apparently you're supposed to ban us because we violated Piggly's safe space.
i never siadh e should ban you- i am just wondering if there is no line. Apparently there is none and anything goes.