• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything I keep reading from the Warriors beat writers has Javale McGee having a realistic shot to make the roster. Honestly I would be all for it, had the Warriors NOT resigned Javale's brother Floppy McGee.

Including Floppy, the Warriors already have 14 guaranteed contracts with 1 open spot. I was hoping that 1 spot could go to another veteran swing player, because we seem a bit light in that department. But C is a real area of concern with unproven guys like McAdoo and Looney, injured rookie Jones, and Floppy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the kunt that calls everyone idiots and dumbasses. Wiggy, you're a walking hypocrisy.
correct me if i am wrong- but i believe their is a small difference between calling someone an idiot or a fool or a dumbass--- and calling them a "cum faced red kneed **** that likes retard dick"

maybe in your world there is no difference. That is NOT A world i want to live in.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just dont know how basketball conversations become people lobbing stalking/restraining order stuff and the crudest of insults....its just so low class...

if you publish that someone committed a crime that they did not commit- that is actually defamation per se and actionable.

here are a couple PRIZE quotes from Heatles that received absolutely ZERO attention from any moderator on the board.:

You know you have a crush on both of us.:clap:
@Shaqdaddy11 , you didn't tell me you had a fixation for retard ****.

When @HurricaneDij39 is proven wrong, he rates your post Bullshit. The hilarity with this cum-faced, red-kneed kunt is astounding.

like this? REALLY? REALLY? a basketball conversation goes to "fixation for retard ****"....its just so freaking scummy. Disagree with a basketball opinion all you want....dont like my opinion fine? this kinda stuff just shows the type of class people have.- in this case- none. how this type of person remains employed is beyond me- all though- internet tough guys like this are usually little pieces of shit in real life.

I've walked the walk in real life there little fella. Internet tough guys are guys that threaten to beat your ass over the internet. I'm not that stupid or petty, as we'll never meet in real life so what's the point. I'm doing fine in life and in my career. I don't come out on here talking about how I'm going to be a lawyer one day and brag constantly about it. Those are the type that are truly unhappy because they keep having to mention something positive to mask the negativity in their life.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
correct me if i am wrong- but i believe their is a small difference between calling someone an idiot or a fool or a dumbass--- and calling them a "cum faced red kneed **** that likes retard dick"

maybe in your world there is no difference. That is NOT A world i want to live in.

So......it's one thing to insult someone. But once somebody says something that offends you deeply, then it's wrong. Got it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So......it's one thing to insult someone. But once somebody says something that offends you deeply, then it's wrong. Got it.
ill leave that determination up to each individual person.

Yes- i believe there is a MARKED difference between the two. and i am not a lawyer and never claimed to be. You are not a lawyer until you pass the bar and I have not taken it yet as i graduated with my juris doctorate just a couple months ago.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And too be honest, @WiggyRuss outside of Dij, who here really likes you? You think @Shaqdaddy11 , @ChiefsLakers67, and I are the only ones that don't like you. Bk literally said one time that he doesn't like you. Turnup thinks you're just as much of a joke.

Why come on here and write your little dissertations when you know no one cares for your opinion? Hell, you've even managed to piss of @Mecca multiple times, whom actually seems to be the most level headed and calm poster I've ever interacted with.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So we know Wiggy is offended on internet message boards easily.

Gotcha :thumb:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So internet words get you shook. Got it.
it just never surprises me the depths that anonymous people sink to on the internet like yourself- however- as you are clearly lightly educated and constantly roasted to a crisp on any kind of real debate- it does not surprise me you resort to crass and gross insults to act tough. Always the last bastion of a beaten man.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And too be honest, @WiggyRuss outside of Dij, who here really likes you? You think @Shaqdaddy11 , @ChiefsLakers67, and I are the only ones that don't like you. Bk literally said one time that he doesn't like you. Turnup thinks you're just as much of a joke.

Why come on here and write your little dissertations when you know no one cares for your opinion? Hell, you've even managed to piss of @Mecca multiple times, whom actually seems to be the most level headed and calm poster I've ever interacted with.
if you are a Heat/LAker fan i wear it as a badge of honor. lol. keep it coming. It does nothing except continue to make you look bad to anyone who has any kind of decency and morales.

the fact you would never say that to a persons face just goes to show how you are in all likelihood a little bitch.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it just never surprises me the depths that anonymous people sink to on the internet like yourself- however- as you are clearly lightly educated and constantly roasted to a crisp on any kind of real debate- it does not surprise me you resort to crass and gross insults to act tough.

Shook.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record - this thread got off topic the minute Wiggy called myself and CL67 low class scum because we throw internet insults at Wiggy. The irony.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill tell ya- chiefslakers and heatles are just low class scum....the weird creepy stuff that comes out they think of and post is just out of this world strange. just look at those posts and the weird shit they say and the terms they use....def not people i would ever be associated with in everyday life i can tell ya that- unless its all just an act on the internet which is without a doubt possible....

but lol...cmon--- you might not agree with someone about basketball- but scummy crap like they say is just ridiculous...just shows you how they were raised most likely.

K, NOW this asshole went too far...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything I keep reading from the Warriors beat writers has Javale McGee having a realistic shot to make the roster. Honestly I would be all for it, had the Warriors NOT resigned Javale's brother Floppy McGee.

Including Floppy, the Warriors already have 14 guaranteed contracts with 1 open spot. I was hoping that 1 spot could go to another veteran swing player, because we seem a bit light in that department. But C is a real area of concern with unproven guys like McAdoo and Looney, injured rookie Jones, and Floppy.
why not give him a chance?---

maybe the right culture- and the right time in his career he can figure it out- i doubt it- but whats the downside?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought the same thing.

It's getting ridiculous now.

I didn't join up to insult people on these boards. nor do I want to. I'm here to talk sports and would ABSOLUTELY love it if wiggy and todd didn't get their panties in a twist every time some has a different opinion to theirs.

wiggy needs to stop pretending to be someone he's clearly not.