• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you said it the previous year they got beat on their own court.... and you said that LBJ wasn't leaving Cleveland when he did....what is your point here?

looking like "the complete fool that he is"...?

notice he's too much of an abject wimp to bet on his boys even though he'll CONSTANTLY run his drivel...

dude's just hot air...

Reactions: LAD

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @WiggyRuss is apparently talking to Chiefs67...I finally put that hack on ignore after I found out he's actually been stalking my posts the last six years dating back to CBS without ever directing a single post at me...Quite creepy...I think he should have gotten the boot from this site the same time Doors did.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @WiggyRuss is apparently talking to Chiefs67...I finally put that hack on ignore after I found out he's actually been stalking my posts the last six years dating back to CBS without ever directing a single post at me...Quite creepy...I think he should have gotten the boot from this site the same time Doors did.

Speaking of creepy....I'm assuming the girl in your avi is your current stalking victim. I remember a while back you had another random girl there (who wasn't that hot) if memory serves. You're a very odd one.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of creepy....I'm assuming the girl in your avi is your current stalking victim. I remember a while back you had another random girl there (who wasn't that hot) if memory serves. You're a very odd one.

LOL she's one of the reporters for my Chicago Cubs...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

considering i pretty much wipe my ass with what YOU think, fatso, i think you should quit lying. everyone here knows you're some kinda psycho freak. you already look bad enough around here...:lol:

this shit's hilarious, though. just when i THOUGHT you finally stopped being Wiggy's bitch you run right back to him. maybe YOU should be banned so you can recover a small portion of your manhood...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

definitely bordering on being one VERY sick fuck. maybe his neighborhood watch should keep a closer eye on this fool...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like someone skipped his meds again last night.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill tell ya- chiefslakers and heatles are just low class scum....the weird creepy stuff that comes out they think of and post is just out of this world strange. just look at those posts and the weird shit they say and the terms they use....def not people i would ever be associated with in everyday life i can tell ya that- unless its all just an act on the internet which is without a doubt possible....

but lol...cmon--- you might not agree with someone about basketball- but scummy crap like they say is just ridiculous...just shows you how they were raised most likely.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill tell ya- chiefslakers and heatles are just low class scum....the weird creepy stuff that comes out they think of and post is just out of this world strange. just look at those posts and the weird shit they say and the terms they use....def not people i would ever be associated with in everyday life i can tell ya that- unless its all just an act on the internet which is without a doubt possible....

but lol...cmon--- you might not agree with someone about basketball- but scummy crap like they say is just ridiculous...just shows you how they were raised most likely.

Really? You claim @ChiefsLakers67, @Heatles84 and myself are "scum" when literally everything you say is complete bullshit.

You're not a real basketball fan. Despite the fact that the board is crawling with little trolls like yourself who claim to be big Cavs fans, the last time a post was made on the Cavs board was nearly NINE months ago. The post before that is FOURTEEN months old. You're not here to discuss basketball - you're here to bullshit your way around while you claim to be something you're not. Not a single poster on these boards actually believes you're a lawyer and not a single poster on these boards believes you've been a cavs fans before July of 2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definitely bordering on being one VERY sick fuck. maybe his neighborhood watch should keep a closer eye on this fool...

648761893b8444741d81a415703e38710f3c28dcb9333f598eac42ea8c30f3db.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just dont know how basketball conversations become people lobbing stalking/restraining order stuff and the crudest of insults....its just so low class...

if you publish that someone committed a crime that they did not commit- that is actually defamation per se and actionable.

here are a couple PRIZE quotes from Heatles that received absolutely ZERO attention from any moderator on the board.:

You know you have a crush on both of us.:clap:
@Shaqdaddy11 , you didn't tell me you had a fixation for retard ****.

When @HurricaneDij39 is proven wrong, he rates your post Bullshit. The hilarity with this cum-faced, red-kneed kunt is astounding.

like this? REALLY? REALLY? a basketball conversation goes to "fixation for retard ****"....its just so freaking scummy. Disagree with a basketball opinion all you want....dont like my opinion fine? this kinda stuff just shows the type of class people have.- in this case- none. how this type of person remains employed is beyond me- all though- internet tough guys like this are usually little pieces of shit in real life.

Last edited:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The irony. You fucked up because now I know you're shook. Going to go to @Mecca for comfort because of the big bad internet trolls? You and @HurricaneDij39 have to be the most sensitive set of dingle berries I've ever come across.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just dont know how basketball conversations become people lobbing stalking/restraining order stuff and the crudest of insults....its just so low class...

if you publish that someone committed a crime that they did not commit- that is actually defamation per se and actionable.

here are a couple PRIZE quotes from Heatles that received absolutely ZERO attention from any moderator on the board.:

When @HurricaneDij39 is proven wrong, he rates your post Bullshit. The hilarity with this cum-faced, red-kneed kunt is astounding.

like this? REALLY? REALLY? a basketball conversation goes to "fixation for retard ****"....its just so freaking scummy. Disagree with a basketball opinion all you want....dont like my opinion fine? this kinda stuff just shows the type of class people have.- in this case- none. how this type of person remains employed is beyond me- all though- internet tough guys like this are usually little pieces of shit in real life.

Says the kunt that calls everyone idiots and dumbasses. Wiggy, you're a walking hypocrisy.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's crying to the moderators now. It's unbelievable how pathetic this kid is.

Seriously. Now he's a snitch. He keeps failing to realize that @trojanfan12 is a mod on this site. Notice I don't have problems with any other posters on this forum, but him and HurricaneDipshit.