• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss , clearly you are new to this scene....Back in the day at CBS (I joined way back in 2007), an old-school poster @ChiTownCliff created a "Heat Haters Club as soon as LeBron joined Miami...Myself and Chiefs had joined it, while Chiefs and @TurnUpTheHeat obsessively argued against one another day-after-day during that four-year period. Now that LeBron is back in Cleveland, they've decided to team up against the "new" Cavs fans (as they so claim) such as yourself...It's just straight never-ending bickering, like the twilight zone...Just one big agenda. I personally hated the Heat before LeBron arrived, as well as when LeBron was there and still after LeBron left...Miami fans are just spoiled, until recently...Miami/Laker fans think they are ganging up against the "fairweather" LeBron/Cavs fans, when it's really the opposite. The definition of "bandwagon haters"...Most of them couldn't care less about them from 2010-2014, but now they're on their top priority in terms of hatred.
it just cracks me up how they actually think insulting people wins an argument.

They are clearly not intelligent people- and they dont know how to deal with getting roasted- dont know how to debate- dont really know much of anything---- so when they get really mad and dont know what to say- they default to what they know and what is easiest- gross personal insults that are typical of 9 year old children.

the crazy thing is- they actually THINK that wins them an argument. Like they are special because they can string together a bunch of gross curse words - apparently they think it makes them look smart or cool- or whatever- but all it really does is expose them as the classles scum that they are- and 100% ill-equipped to debate anyone who has any kind of real intelligence or training.

As i said ad nauseum- the last bastion of a beaten man is lashing out with crude insults when their little pea brains just dont know what else to do.

Last edited:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you mentioned this. This seems to be a problem generally in society nowadays.
Without a doubt. I invested those things with my son & now with my daughter and am really sad when I see kids that don't get that from their parents. When they've become adults it's too late IMO.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know about you @HurricaneDij39 but as soon as the insults start coming out- thats exactly when i know that i have won- and that they have no response, no recourse- nothing to say on point- nothing- besides insults....thats precisely the moment when you KNOW you jjust fucking gutted them. :thumb:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it just cracks me up how they actually think insulting people wins an argument.

They are clearly not intelligent people- and they dont know how to deal with getting roasted- dont know how to debate- dont really know much of anything---- so when they get really mad and dont know what to say- they default to what they know and what is easiest- gross personal insults that are typical of 9 year old children.

the crazy thing is- they actually THINK that wins them an argument. Like they are special because they can string together a bunch of gross curse words - apparently they think it makes them look smart or cool- or whatever- but all it really does is expose them as the classles scum that they are- and 100% ill-equipped to debate anyone who has any kind of real intelligence or training.

As i said ad nauseum- the last bastion of a beaten man is lashing out with crude insults when their little pea brains just dont know what else to do.

Maybe a little overanalysis, but true...I prefer just to call it "the twitter generation".

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss , clearly you are new to this scene....Back in the day at CBS (I joined way back in 2007), an old-school poster @ChiTownCliff created a "Heat Haters Club as soon as LeBron joined Miami...Myself and Chiefs had joined it, while Chiefs and @TurnUpTheHeat obsessively argued against one another day-after-day during that four-year period. Now that LeBron is back in Cleveland, they've decided to team up against the "new" Cavs fans (as they so claim) such as yourself...It's just straight never-ending bickering, like the twilight zone...Just one big agenda. I personally hated the Heat before LeBron arrived, as well as when LeBron was there and still after LeBron left...Miami fans are just spoiled, until recently...Miami/Laker fans think they are ganging up against the "fairweather" LeBron/Cavs fans, when it's really the opposite. The definition of "bandwagon haters"...Most of them couldn't care less about them from 2010-2014, but now they're on their top priority in terms of hatred.

wow...

well , my dislike for LeClown has never been a secret. as far as me and Turnup go yeah we DEFINITELY went at it. so what? at least he took it like a MAN, which is something i can't say for EITHER of you two losers...

DO tell everyone how Heat and lakers fans are in cahoots against you two pussies. I'll say it again, this shit writes itself...:pound::pound::pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its clearly not coincidence that the virtually all of them are terribly embittered laker and heat fans thats for sure.

there are some really good heat and laker fans- but far andfew between...most. of them seem really really angry about something like chiefslakers, heatles and shaqdaddy....

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know about you @HurricaneDij39 but as soon as the insults start coming out- thats exactly when i know that i have won- and that they have no response, no recourse- nothing to say on point- nothing- besides insults....thats precisely the moment when you KNOW you jjust fucking gutted them. :thumb:

Very true, but they'll always have their little cronies to defend them regardless. Also in the words of Wes Scantlin, sometimes you need to "just walk away"...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a doubt. I invested those things with my son & now with my daughter and am really sad when I see kids that don't get that from their parents. When they've become adults it's too late IMO.

no doubt. same thing i did with my own son and daughter...

it doesn't stop at just HAVING kids...:suds:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true, but they'll always have their little cronies to defend them regardless. Also in the words of Wes Scantlin, sometimes you need to "just walk away"...

exactly....the crazies do seem to congregate around each other.

true enough- it is fun toying with them though. its just funny when someone like heatles thinks people are "shook" becuaseof insults over the internet--- when the complete oppositeis true. aS SOON as they start that kind of shit- thats when you know you have them.

awww hell.....i gotta finish this....office is starting to clear out and if i want to be gone by 5 i gotta finish this brief.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly....the crazies do seem to congregate around each other.

true enough- it is fun toying with them though. its just funny when someone like heatles thinks people are "shook" becuaseof insults over the internet--- when the complete oppositeis true. aS SOON as they start that kind of shit- thats when you know you have them.

awww hell.....i gotta finish this....office is starting to clear out and if i want to be gone by 5 i gotta finish this brief.

Might want to take a look at you two first.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well...

evidently someone rushed in here to help his boyfriend ...:rolleyes2:

just don't put up any of your love letters here. fairly certain the rest of us don't wanna see 'em...:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are going to insult MY upbringing? lol.....i have two great parents from which i was legitimately born. No bastard here.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are going to insult MY upbringing? lol.....i have two great parents from which i was legitimately born. No bastard here.

Yea that's what your mouth says...but for all we know none of that crap you said about the men in your family is true and your mom was on crack when she gave birth to you...I mean I think many here would agree that would explain your behavior at times.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea that's what your mouth says...but for all we know none of that crap you said about the men in your family is true and your mom was on crack when she gave birth to you...I mean I think many here would agree that would explain your behavior at times.

yeah how much of ANYTHING are you gonna believe when someone says it over the Internet? ESPECIALLY when they attempt to make themselves larger than life...?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
correct me if i am wrong- but i believe their is a small difference between calling someone an idiot or a fool or a dumbass--- and calling them a "cum faced red kneed **** that likes retard dick"

maybe in your world there is no difference. That is NOT A world i want to live in.

Now we are grading insults on a sliding scale?

Oh, tighten up your panties.

You and I both have said terrible things on this forum.

I have insulted, made vile remarks about someone's dead Mother.

You have, repeatedly, gone into the gutter with LAD about her marital status.

None of that shit is Sports related and is offensive.

Stop crying.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill tell ya- chiefslakers and heatles are just low class scum....the weird creepy stuff that comes out they think of and post is just out of this world strange. just look at those posts and the weird shit they say and the terms they use....def not people i would ever be associated with in everyday life i can tell ya that- unless its all just an act on the internet which is without a doubt possible....

but lol...cmon--- you might not agree with someone about basketball- but scummy crap like they say is just ridiculous...just shows you how they were raised most likely.

Dude stop, please.

You are being extremely hypocritical right now.

Anyone who disagrees with you is stupid.

You talk about DJ's personal life.

You talk about LAD's personal life.

You troll, and troll and troll some more.

But, if folks go in on you, it's low class?

Once you open the door, there is no bottom.