• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he WAS! DJ WAS AN UNEMPLOYED BUS DRIVER! LAD is NOT married.

good God. If you come at me with you petty little insults- ill just bring down the ACTUAL truth hammer which- to me- is MUCH MUCH more effective than insults over the internet.

wow...!

WHOLE lotta steam coming from WiggityWacks' compy right now...:pound::pound::pound:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he WAS! DJ WAS AN UNEMPLOYED BUS DRIVER! LAD is NOT married.

good God. If you come at me with you petty little insults- ill just bring down the ACTUAL truth hammer which- to me- is MUCH MUCH more effective than insults over the internet.
How is whether or not someone is married related to anything basketball? How is DJ's profession related to basketball if he's a bus driver? That is the point Mecca is making.

I couldn't careless about your opinions of me, honestly. And, you've talked about my kids in the past which doesn't bother me either.

Words are only as powerful as we allow them to be- but you've yet to learn that. Get some life experience & stop crying on internet sports forums is the best advice I can give you.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so...Ezeli and Turner are definite upgrades over Gerald Henderson and Ed Davis. For any other team, spending that kind of money is gut-wrenching, but Paul Allen is one of the richest men in the world...The Crabbe signing was a bit of a head-scratcher after they had added Turner, but Allen has the funds to keep any talent his organization had developed.

Ezeli is a bargain, if he can stay on the floor.

They will be top 4 in Payroll this year.

I guess, they can start selling off pieces if it all goes to shit.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow...!

WHOLE lotta steam coming from WiggityWacks' compy right now...:pound::pound::pound:
you are a grown man with a cartoon as your avatar and obviously never went to any kind of college!

does that offend you?

if i called your wife a cock gobbling whore that gets trains run on her while you are at work- that would be fucked up- and - personally- off limits and over the line in my book and incredibly messed up.

to me their is a DISTINCT difference. maybe there is not to you guys. if thats how you guys want to play it- and thats whats accepted- be my guest- im not going downto that level.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezeli is a bargain, if he can stay on the floor.

They will be top 4 in Payroll this year.

I guess, they can start selling off pieces if it all goes to shit.
I am still upset that they Ezeli go. I think he has so much potential- even as a back up center.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are a grown man with a cartoon as your avatar and obviously never went to any kind of college!

does that offend you?

if i called your wife a cock gobbling whore that gets trains run on her while you are at work- that would be fucked up- and - personally- off limits and over the line in my book and incredibly messed up.

to me their is a DISTINCT difference. maybe there is not to you guys.
Hahahaha passive aggressive much?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here, doesn't even matter if I don't know what the topic is right now! Time for a waaaaay more important topic. What is Ice T doing @ a lemonade stand?

View attachment 148755

View attachment 148756

I wouldn't drink that shit!!!!

Some of y'all might only know him from Law and Order SVU.

But, those of us that grew up in LA remember him like this...

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just dont know how basketball conversations become people lobbing stalking/restraining order stuff and the crudest of insults....its just so low class...

if you publish that someone committed a crime that they did not commit- that is actually defamation per se and actionable.

here are a couple PRIZE quotes from Heatles that received absolutely ZERO attention from any moderator on the board.:

You know you have a crush on both of us.:clap:
@Shaqdaddy11 , you didn't tell me you had a fixation for retard ****.

When @HurricaneDij39 is proven wrong, he rates your post Bullshit. The hilarity with this cum-faced, red-kneed kunt is astounding.

like this? REALLY? REALLY? a basketball conversation goes to "fixation for retard ****"....its just so freaking scummy. Disagree with a basketball opinion all you want....dont like my opinion fine? this kinda stuff just shows the type of class people have.- in this case- none. how this type of person remains employed is beyond me- all though- internet tough guys like this are usually little pieces of shit in real life.

Hilarious coming from you. Did you conveniently forget how you stalked myself and Mick on FB when we were on FN?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious coming from you. Did you conveniently forget how you stalked myself and Mick on FB when we were on FN?
th

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't drink that shit!!!!

Some of y'all might only know him from Law and Order SVU.

But, those of us that grew up in LA remember him like this...

Hey I grew up in L.A., not kidding. Obviously not Los Angeles though. Okay so it was known as Lower Akron back then. It's still L.A. though.:D At 1 time we even had the L.A. Cruz-Thru. Go through the drive-thru & ask for a tv guide & ya gotta pack of rolling papers instead. You won't find that shit in the fuckin' suburbs.

And oh yeah, I remember Ice T's tunes from back in the 80's.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

does that offend you?

to me their is a DISTINCT difference. maybe there is not to you guys. if thats how you guys want to play it- and thats whats accepted- be my guest- im not going downto that level.

Christ! This is the internet. Who gives a fuck about what other people say. If you're so upset about cyber bullying, please report it to a mod. Either that or join the "My little Pony" fan club where 'swearing is not allowed'.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after you REPEATEDLY insulted me- you were STUPID enough to brag how your unemployed ass had an interview as a bus driver- LOL

what did you think was gonna happen? LOL.....that PALES in comparison to how Sugar said she used to send you birthday gifts for your kid becuase you couldnt afford them since you were spending cash on stupid shit.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Training camps open up soon. Almost time to put this shit show of thread to rest.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after you REPEATEDLY insulted me- you were STUPID enough to brag how your unemployed ass had an interview as a bus driver- LOL

what did you think was gonna happen? LOL.....that PALES in comparison to how Sugar said she used to send you birthday gifts for your kid becuase you couldnt afford them since you were spending cash on stupid shit.

@HurricaneDij39 exhibit A.

When you open the door with this kinda stuff, you can't fry when someone takes it a step further.