• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are a grown man with a cartoon as your avatar and obviously never went to any kind of college!

does that offend you?

if i called your wife a cock gobbling whore that gets trains run on her while you are at work- that would be fucked up- and - personally- off limits and over the line in my book and incredibly messed up.

to me their is a DISTINCT difference. maybe there is not to you guys. if thats how you guys want to play it- and thats whats accepted- be my guest- im not going downto that level.

ah how totally FOOLISH one looks when they attempt to assume...

CLEARLY you know nothing about me...

and obtw, it'll STAY that way considering how you try to use people's personal business against them...

as far as your childish jibes go(wait, ain't that college word?:think:), i DO certainly retaliate, but i ALSO consider the source. when clowns like you and Hurricane attack me for no reason you better BELIEVE i'll fire back. but UNLIKE you two crybabies i'm not gonna bitch and moan about it...

all part of being a MAN...:cool2:

now kindly leave my wife and i's bedroom activities out of your future postings. that kinda stuff's PRIVATE. ain't you got ANY decency...?:finger:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For that price, they should have kept him.

2 yr/12 m....I think.
I couldn't agree more- hoping that move doesn't come back to bite us later.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after you REPEATEDLY insulted me- you were STUPID enough to brag how your unemployed ass had an interview as a bus driver- LOL

what did you think was gonna happen? LOL.....that PALES in comparison to how Sugar said she used to send you birthday gifts for your kid becuase you couldnt afford them since you were spending cash on stupid shit.

So? Just because you like to pretend you've got money doesn't mean we're all loaded.

There a problem with unemployed people?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In unrelated news....

The Clippers just signed another near useless guy who won't cure what ails us at the Sf position.

Dorel Wright.

Keep up the good work, Doc.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after you REPEATEDLY insulted me- you were STUPID enough to brag how your unemployed ass had an interview as a bus driver- LOL

what did you think was gonna happen? LOL.....that PALES in comparison to how Sugar said she used to send you birthday gifts for your kid becuase you couldnt afford them since you were spending cash on stupid shit.
Now this is really stupid for two reasons:

A. Using someone (in this case Sugar) who isn't around to validate what you're saying one way or the other, and
B. I like sugar but come on- we all know how many problems that girl had/has so using her as a source is pretty unintelligent to say the least.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

Damn, missed it by a handful of months.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this is really stupid for two reasons:

A. Using someone (in this case Sugar) who isn't around to validate what you're saying one way or the other, and
B. I like sugar but come on- we all know how many problems that girl had/has so using her as a source is pretty unintelligent to say the least.
he confirmed it!

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what part of being a man is having a cartoon avatar? lol is that your hero or something?
:lame:

I only wish I could make this bigger....

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha passive aggressive much?

and why does the boy have such a problem with my Av...?

superheroes are HUGE at the box office these days. and btw Dwayne Johnson was actually THRILLED that he just might get to play the part of this guy(Black Adam btw) in a future film...

yep, Dwayne Johnson, Vin Deisel. into comics. man, whatta couple o' weirdos...:pound::pound::pound:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In unrelated news....

The Clippers just signed another near useless guy who won't cure what ails us at the Sf position.

Dorel Wright.

Keep up the good work, Doc.

You still have Pierce and Wesley.

Doc should stick to coaching.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

superheroes are HUGE at the box office these days. and btw Dwayne Johnson was actually THRILLED that he just might get to play the part of this guy(Black Adam btw) in a future film...

yep, Dwayne Johnson, Vin Deisel. into comics. man, whatta couple o' weirdos...:pound::pound::pound:

Dwayne Johnson is box office gold right now. Hard work pays off.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you believed her!!!! somebdy that has serious mental.issues and has been institutionalized by her own family

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She never sent my kid anything. She'd need my address for that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's on a roll now. What else is he going to insult next?