• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KG is going to retire after all. What a HOF class that will be with Kobe, Duncan, and KG all going the same year.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably there to push Black and Yi.

I think very shortly Zublocka will be fairly entrenched as the first big off the bench.

He showed a nice, albeit raw, skill set in summer league. I was impressed. He's a big, strong kid that moves well. He has good hands. He already has some good post moves and a decent looking jumper. His length and agility should serve him well on defense. The Lakers could very well have another second round steal on the roster.

Yi has reportedly been playing some good basketball at the Lakers facility. I'm very curious to see Yi 2.0 in action.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
waaaa waaa @heatles is rainbow-ing my posts waaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa make him stop...my wittle feelings are hurt...his tone is just SO condescending too,

LOL what a little bitch

lets do it.

Go Fund Me page- for a "Celebrity Charity Boxing Match" between me and Heatles- proceeds to the benefitof the winners charity.....

cmon- who wouldnt pay to watch a live stream?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious coming from you. Did you conveniently forget how you stalked myself and Mick on FB when we were on FN?

Guess stalking is okay. But calling someone a cum-face red-kneed bastard who likes retard **** is going over the line.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KG is going to retire after all. What a HOF class that will be with Kobe, Duncan, and KG all going the same year.

Damn......

Kobe and KG were two of the best preps to pros players in the History of the NBA.

I was just looking at this list yesterday.

I don't know about Chandler over Amare or HowArd over McGrady.

Might be my bias against Dwight.

Not a bad list though. I didn't even remember that Lou Williams skipped college.

From Kwame to Kobe, ranking every prep-to-pro NBA player – The Mercury News

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He showed a nice, albeit raw, skill set in summer league. I was impressed. He's a big, strong kid that moves well. He has good hands. He already has some good post moves and a decent looking jumper. His length and agility should serve him well on defense. The Lakers could very well have another second round steal on the roster.

Yi has reportedly been playing some good basketball at the Lakers facility. I'm very curious to see Yi 2.0 in action.

He was very young first go around.

Plus, he went to a dysfunctional BUCKS Team.

Sometimes guys just need to find the right situation.

Look how many Teams Chauncey Billups bounced too before he became MR. Big shot.

It's rare. But, it could happen.

I'm curious to see him play the stretch Center position.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOPING that's gonna be the case...

want him to basically be Jordan Clarkson 2.0...

Now that your Team has Vets that know how to be professional, I think things will start looking up.

It might not translate in the wins column right away. But, I expect major improvement and for them to push Teams to the wire most games.

Patience.

Look at the Talent in Minny and Utah.

It still hasn't resulted in the playoffs.

Change the culture and the winning should follow.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
waaaa waaa @heatles is rainbow-ing my posts waaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa make him stop...my wittle feelings are hurt...his tone is just SO condescending too,

LOL what a little bitch

lets do it.

Go Fund Me page- for a "Celebrity Charity Boxing Match" between me and Heatles- proceeds to the benefitof the winners charity.....

cmon- who wouldnt pay to watch a live stream?

:wtf::wtf2: