• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insulting somebody is grounds for cyber stalking. Somebody needs to remember that when they take the bar exam.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On topic, looking forward to the NBA season. The Lakers are going to be exciting as fuck in the post-Kobe era.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've worked my ass off to get where I am. I use profanity on a regular basis - that's attributed growing up in a low-middle class household with a single parent in Miami as well as being in the Marine Corps. Just because I throw creative crude insults at someone doesn't make me a POS scum bag as you like to interpret me as.

Oh you poor poor thing...Try growing up with a single parent just five miles from the bad parts of Gary, Indiana.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you poor poor thing...Try growing up with a single parent just five miles from the bad parts of Gary, Indiana.

I couldn't give a fuck where you're from. Based on the picture of your marshmallow face, you strike me as a bitch. And your posts usually confirm it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On topic, looking forward to the NBA season. The Lakers are going to be exciting as fuck in the post-Kobe era.

They certainly have the youth movement going on right now. Ingram is definitely intriguing.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I don't cheat on my fiance and treat her like a queen. I treat my friends, family and total strangers with respect. I've worked my ass off to get where I am. I use profanity on a regular basis - that's attributed growing up in a low-middle class household with a single parent in Miami as well as being in the Marine Corps. Just because I throw creative crude insults at someone doesn't make me a POS scum bag as you like to interpret me as.

Semper Fidelis.

I am a Sailor.

.....and I curse like one.

:fuck2give:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't give a fuck where you're from. Based on the picture of your marshmallow face, you strike me as a bitch. And your posts usually confirm it.

Hell, i come from a humble beginning myself coming from a very tough environment in south central L.A. but 2 things happen in that situation. it'll either break you down, or it'll add character. it's why some are able to rise above their circumstances, or become victims in life. and trust me, i've seen both...

just my 2 centavos...:2cents:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, i come from a humble beginning myself coming from a very tough environment in south central L.A. but 2 things happen in that situation. it'll either break you down, or it'll add character. it's why some are able to rise above their circumstances, or become victims in life. and trust me, i've seen both...

just my 2 centavos...:2cents:

Grew up in Homestead, FL. just south of Miami. I mentioned my living situation in why I use profanity on a regular basis - I wasn't seeking pity like ol' Dij thinks I wise. Having a single mother, I've heard her use profanity on quite a regular basis.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gonna definitely be some interesting viewing this season. young players, new coach...

let's see if all o' that starts to turn 'em into a winner...

I think Walton will give the Lakers an exciting brand of basketball for Lakers fans. From your perspective, I would hope to just see this team execute well on defense and just mature together. Given Walton's experience being on title teams, I think he understands the need for balance - more importantly, sound defense.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grew up in Homestead, FL. just south of Miami. I mentioned my living situation in why I use profanity on a regular basis - I wasn't seeking pity like ol' Dij thinks I wise. Having a single mother, I've heard her use profanity on quite a regular basis.

Here's the thing that people forget:

Money doesn't equal class.

* see Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, every Kardashian and Paris Hilton.

Growing up middle class, upper class just provides you with the resources to be an even bigger douche bag.

My family didn't have a lot.

But, my Mom taught me to be self assured, respectful and hardworking.

It was up to me to decide weather or not I was gonna be a good person.

You have a temper, as do I.

You can never really know anyone online.

But, from what you've shared, you're a good person.

Don't let folks bullshit, elitist attitude rile you up.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no ,you don't strike me as the type to wanna host a pity party. and yeah, there's always gonna be those that simply don't get it...

is what it is, bro...:suds: