• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that your Team has Vets that know how to be professional, I think things will start looking up.

It might not translate in the wins column right away. But, I expect major improvement and for them to push Teams to the wire most games.

Patience.

Look at the Talent in Minny and Utah.

It still hasn't resulted in the playoffs.

Change the culture and the winning should follow.

The culture has undoubtedly changed with Walton now leading the charge. The youth simply can not stop raving about him. It's such a drastic change from last season. It's such a positive environment now.

NBA's Youngest Coach, Luke Walton, Is on the Level with Millennial-Laden Lakers

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was very young first go around.

Plus, he went to a dysfunctional BUCKS Team.

Sometimes guys just need to find the right situation.

Look how many Teams Chauncey Billups bounced too before he became MR. Big shot.

It's rare. But, it could happen.

I'm curious to see him play the stretch Center position.

The NBA game has somewhat evolved to more suit his game. He's a lot stronger too.

At first I thought the signing was more of a move to hold on to that Chinese fan base. I still think that is part of it, but certainly his CBA and Olympics results also plays a part.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the question MUST be asked, Wiggy since you went there...

what if Heatles whoops your ass...?:lol:

He'll make up anything. As I said before, we'll never meet in person.

I'm done with him. I really feel like getting a movement together to ignore him would probably be best. It's the perfect thing for trolls - which he clearly is.

Reactions: LAD

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will the 2020 HOF class be the best of all time?

I don't really know who went in where.

But, you'd think the Greatest PF of All time, the 2nd best Sg of all time, a skinny Teenager who brought swagger, fire and fun back to the Nba would rank.

If guys like Ray Allen and Steve Nash slide to that year, I think they'd have to be in the conversation.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The culture has undoubtedly changed with Walton now leading the charge. The youth simply can not stop raving about him. It's such a drastic change from last season. It's such a positive environment now.

NBA's Youngest Coach, Luke Walton, Is on the Level with Millennial-Laden Lakers

Yeah, Luke has been a breath of fresh air.

Doesn't matter if you believe Scott stunk as a Coach or not.

He is a dinosaur and needed to be replaced.

Now all you have to do is rid yourselves of Young and you'll be golden.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duncan/Kobe/Garnett.....it's definitely in the discussion. This past one with AI and Shaq though is rather impressive as well. Might be worth mentioning in another thread.

What do you think is gonna happen with Bosh after the failed physical?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he has a good PR team they would probably advise him to retire citing his health conditions. That way he can still be paid- and the team can catch a break as well.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reports say he's not fighting it. Rumors in South Florida is that the blood test is what got him, more specifically that there's signs of clotting. Miami's likely going to waive him to get the money back as well as to make sure Bosh can get his money - him retiring would mean he forfeits the money and I think he's covered through the insurance policy. If he wants to come back, he can sign with a team later on. There's an article stating that if he does this while Miami has a full cap, then it would just count against the luxury.

Personally, I've gone through a similar condition as Bosh. Just let it go and retire. Not worth risking your life.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll make up anything. As I said before, we'll never meet in person.

I'm done with him. I really feel like getting a movement together to ignore him would probably be best. It's the perfect thing for trolls - which he clearly is.

might be necessary short of a ban...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports say he's not fighting it. Rumors in South Florida is that the blood test is what got him, more specifically that there's signs of clotting. Miami's likely going to waive him to get the money back as well as to make sure Bosh can get his money - him retiring would mean he forfeits the money and I think he's covered through the insurance policy. If he wants to come back, he can sign with a team later on. There's an article stating that if he does this while Miami has a full cap, then it would just count against the luxury.

Personally, I've gone through a similar condition as Bosh. Just let it go and retire. Not worth risking your life.

Then you would know better than most.

Sad.

But, it seems pretty clear that he shouldn't be allowed to play.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you would know better than most.

Sad.

But, it seems pretty clear that he shouldn't be allowed to play.

It's the same, but exact opposite. His blood clots easily, where at one point my blood couldn't clot at all. But they're both severe and life threatening.

Rumors are that he had another episode, but that can't be confirmed as doctors can't publicly release information without his consent.

But it doesn't look good. Any team wanting to sign him should definitely have a long look in the mirror as this has Hank Gathers all over it.