• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone watch KD and Nas on Bill Simmons HBO show last night?

Kevin Durant admitted to getting a Rick James tattoo and basically both Simmons and Nas asked him if he was doing it ironically because he likes Dave Chappelle, or if its actually to honor Rick James.

Yes. It was to "honor" Rick James.

When Simmons asked Durant about having a guy like LeBron to always push you, that "you always know hes getting up at like 6 am drinking some horrible health smoothie and working"- etc.... and Durant looked like he wanted to be ANYWHERE else in the world.

He also said Steph's Chef shoes were TERRIBLE. lol.

Simmons has really gotten some good and interesting guests. Nas was actually way better than KD on it. Kd was kinda ackward to be honest. He didnt look comfortable in his own skin if that makes sense.

:Lyep, that's KD. a bonafide coward if you ask me. no doubt the guy wakes up in cold sweats as a daily ritual...

um, but I betcha they STILL take the Cavs, though...:D

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:Lyep, that's KD. a bonafide coward if you ask me. no doubt the guy wakes up in cold sweats as a daily ritual...

um, but I betcha they STILL take the Cavs, though...:D

did you watch? No? No hbo?

well considering you said the same thing last year and were proven wrong in emphatic style- I strongly endorse you take the same position this year. It was awful fun to see the greatest comeback in NBA history thwart the "unstoppable" WArriors.

The Cavs freaking saved the league with that Finals win is what happened.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tumblr_mz18v0g8ga1rflq7lo1_250.gif

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you watch? No? No hbo?

well considering you said the same thing last year and were proven wrong in emphatic style- I strongly endorse you take the same position this year. It was awful fun to see the greatest comeback in NBA history thwart the "unstoppable" WArriors.

"saved the league"!!! wow, just when I don't your inept point of view can't POSSIBLY get any more skewed...:crazy:

and btw, it's good seeing you invoke last season so often. just PROVES you're too terrified of what THIS season might bring. course that bet is still good if both teams make it to the finals...

just putting that out there...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"saved the league"!!! wow, just when I don't your inept point of view can't POSSIBLY get any more skewed...:crazy:

and btw, it's good seeing you invoke last season so often. just PROVES you're too terrified of what THIS season might bring. course that bet is still good if both teams make it to the finals...

just putting that out there...
All this does is set up LeBron's increasing legend and will just serve to continue that ride up the escalator to, at least, #2 of all time behind Jordan.

If the Cavs got their title last year against a team like that OKC team that miami beat- young- and a heavy underdog- it would not have gotten LeBron NEARLY the credit he received from (i) breaking the Cleveland curse, (ii) beating a team that a whole host of simpletons thought the Cavs just couldnt beat.

All this does is raise the bar for The King of the NBA. Its another challenge. Another way to pad his resume on his way to the top tiers of the GOAT list.

Make no mistake- when LeBron once again proves who the "Ultimate Warrior" is there will no where for his haters like you to run and hide from the plain fact that before all is said and done- the King of the NBA is at LEAST the 2nd greatest player to ever lace em up. Kobe who?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this does is set up LeBron's increasing legend and will just serve to continue that ride up the escalator to, at least, #2 of all time behind Jordan.

If the Cavs got their title last year against a team like that OKC team that miami beat- young- and a heavy underdog- it would not have gotten LeBron NEARLY the credit he received from (i) breaking the Cleveland curse, (ii) beating a team that a whole host of simpletons thought the Cavs just couldnt beat.

All this does is raise the bar for The King of the NBA. Its another challenge. Another way to pad his resume on his way to the top of the GOAT list.

Make no mistake- when LeBron once again proves who the "Ultimate Warrior" is there will no where for his haters like you to run and hide from the plain fact that before all is said and done- the King of the NBA is at LEAST the 2nd greatest player to ever lace em up.

you got a fathead with LeClown wearing a cape, don't you...?:lol:

STILL invoking last year. good job. you own a rabbit's foot too, i'd imagine...:heh:

so, how 'bout that bet, chicken little...?:D

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, no doubt. LMFAO @ "saving the league". this clown's hilarious...:pound::pound:

so let's see if the Dubs "save the league" from LeClown...:heh:
in a way ith ink thats accurate.

Now- if the Warriors win do they still get Durant?--- if they do- there would be plenty of clamor from all the reactionary fans out there that there is no point to the season- GSW wonl ast year- got Durant -will win this year.

Instead? The Cavs reinforced the notion that team, and heart, and perseverance count more than 73 wins or long odds, and that no team is unbeatable.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you got a fathead with LeClown wearing a cape, don't you...?:lol:

STILL invoking last year. good job. you own a rabbit's foot too, i'd imagine...:heh:

so, how 'bout that bet, chicken little...?:D
just like last year when I bet with Tlance- if the Cavs show up to the Finals and LeBron and KI are healthy- I will GLADLY take a bet on the Finals-n o matter who they face- whether its GSW or the Spurs, Clips- whoever.

In fact- that avatar you sported during June/July? Make sure you save that one. I got a REAL kick out of it and will gladly see you sport it next summer too! LOL :lol:

do you think you will enjoy this years Cavs deep playoff run just as much as me? I sure hope so....

LeBron making his 7th straight Finals should be fun. Damn...lol...as an NBA fan that hates LeBron you are gonna have to watch him in June at LEAST 7-8 straight y ears...that cracks me up......as always ENJOY THE SHOW.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in a way ith ink thats accurate.

Now- if the Warriors win do they still get Durant?--- if they do- there would be plenty of clamor from all the reactionary fans out there that there is no point to the season- GSW wonl ast year- got Durant -will win this year.

Instead? The Cavs reinforced the notion that team, and heart, and perseverance count more than 73 wins or long odds, and that no team is unbeatable.

"what if's" now too? sheesh, keep it going. it's all a done deal NOW...

but hey, keep living in last season. I have a feeling you'll be crawling away on your belly like ALL good snakes do by next June...:dhd:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just like last year when I bet with Tlance- if the Cavs show up to the Finals and LeBron and KI are healthy- I will GLADLY take a bet on the Finals-n o matter who they face- whether its GSW or the Spurs, Clips- whoever.

In fact- that avatar you sported during June/July? Make sure you save that one. I got a REAL kick out of it and will gladly see you sport it next summer too! LOL :lol:

so we have a bet then? 1 month gone from SportsHoopla if the Dubs beat the Cavs? I mean, you beat TLance. guess you seem to think that's supposed to scare anybody...:pound::pound::pound:

c'mon, show some balls in the PRESENT. it'd be a great change of pace...:D

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"what if's" now too? sheesh, keep it going. it's all a done deal NOW...

but hey, keep living in last season. I have a feeling you'll be crawling away on your belly like ALL good snakes do by next June...:dhd:
well- you were pretty sure last summer too- and you ended up looking like a fool with a positively SPECTACULAR avatar- so again- i will take your "feeling" as proof positive that you will once again be proven wrong in dramatic style.

I cant guarantee the greatest comeback in the history of the NBA again though- thats a big ask. :lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well- you were pretty sure last summer too- and you ended up looking like a fool with a positively SPECTACULAR avatar- so again- i will take your "feeling" as proof positive that you will once again be proven wrong in dramatic style.

I cant guarantee the greatest comeback in the history of the NBA though- thats a big ask. :lol:

STILL living in the past post after post. you can't BUY this type of entertainment...:pound::pound::pound:

ok Wiggy. just admit you're too much of a bleeding COWARD to make that bet now and i'll maybe leave you alone...at least for today...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so we have a bet then? 1 month gone from SportsHoopla if the Dubs beat the Cavs? I mean, you beat TLance. guess you seem to think that's supposed to scare anybody...:pound::pound::pound:

c'mon, show some balls in the PRESENT. it'd be a great change of pace...:D
I will gladly bet you right now that the Cavs make the Finals- to win? they will need a healthy Bron and Kyrie...and as we see every single year- no matter who you are- you need a certain amount of good fortune to win an NBA title...

get there? Yah---- you will once again be watching LeBron James in his 7th straight Finals and the Cavs in their 3rd straight Finals....i truly hope you enjoy it as much as i will be... :thumb:

A healthy LeBron and Kyrie?--- hoisting another LOB trophy.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will gladly bet you right now that the Cavs make the Finals- to win? they will need a healthy Bron and Kyrie...and as we see every single year- no matter who you are- you need a certain amount of good fortune to win an NBA title...

get there? Yah---- you will once again be watching LeBron James in his 7th straight Finals and the Cavs in their 3rd straight Finals....i truly hope you enjoy it as much as i will be... :thumb:

A healthy LeBron and Kyrie?--- hoisting another LOB trophy.

oh Lord, excuses excuses...:L

you're so damn sure, so bet NOW, or be exposed FURTHER for the coward you really are...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STILL living in the past post after post. you can't BUY this type of entertainment...:pound::pound::pound:

ok Wiggy. just admit you're too much of a bleeding COWARD to make that bet now and i'll maybe leave you alone...at least for today...
lol...keep coming man...it cracks me up....a Lakers fan trying to annoy me talking about the reigning World Champion Cleveland Cavaliers--- on a Cavs team that is POSITIVELY STACKED- with the best player in the world and one of the best all time just signing a multi-year deal- with one of the best up and coming stars in the game hitting a last second game winning shot in the eye of the reigning MVP in game 7 of the Finals? With a totally wide open road to the NBA Finals once again?

lets go...lol......keep it coming.....this is GREAT stuff. Ill talk about the reigning NBA Champion Cleveland Cavaliers and their road to defending their title on a positively loaded team with the NBA's highest payroll and one of its very best owners ALL DAY.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and obtw, THIS is what i'll be enjoying next June...:sadbron:

looking forward to it...:D
once again- you said the same stuff last year and ended up looking like the total and complete fool that you are.

I do wonder how many straight finals lebron will make before its over....

if i were to put the over under at 8 would u go over or under?