• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Heat said you cant play- and BOsh insists on playing- it might either A. end up in Court, or B. The Heat would release him and then apply for cap aid saying he is not able to continue with the contract.

at that point- Bosh still gets all his money- and hte Heat get cap relief 1 year from when he played his last game- if he played at least 10 games- if he doesnt step on the court- they can get cap relief in january or whenever it was he played his last game

however- if Bosh goes to another team and says- I have 3 independent doctors who say I can play under this protocol- give me a chance- and a team says- all right- we will give you a min. contract and see how it goes--- if Bosh then plays 25 games he goes back on to the Heats cap IN THE ENTIRETY because if he can get through those 25 games he in essence "proved" hte Heat should not have "forced" him into retirement as he was still able to play.

This situation is unique.
The league has to be involved if the Heat feel Bosh carries to much real risk to clear.
Perhaps the league speaks with all 30 teams medical staffs to see if there is unanimous opinion, then if not, start breaking it down from there.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, he married one of those? I don't know who she is so this is news to me. LOL
Allegedly, he banged her before she got with Chris and ganked Weezy out of 10k by lying about having cancer.

I don't know if I'm taking the word of a guy destined to kill himself by od'ing on cough syrup.

But, that's the rumor.

Lil Wayne
went OFF on the Miami Heat last night at All-Star Weekend -- claiming he's been banned from all NBA events because of his beef with the team ... and the coup de grace ... Wayne said he banged Chris Bosh's wife.

The romance ended when she told him she had cancer and needed help paying for medical treatment — only to take his money and run, the site reported.

Either way, Wayne's obviously still pissed ... because last night he continued to vent, telling the crowd, "When I say f**k, you say NBA! When I say f**k, you say Miami Heat!"

He added, "F**k LeBron. F**k She Wade. F**k Chris Bosh. F**k all y'all."

And if that wasn't enough ... Weezy said, "I f**ked Chris Bosh wife."

We called Bosh's rep and the Miami Heat for comment -- so far, no word back from either camp.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame Bosh and his hood rat wife.

He has made over $100m, won Championships, had a long successful career.

If there were even a 10% chance something would kill me, I would walk the fuck away.

Nothing is more important than my children.

I really don't get why she is pushing this. Yeah, Basketball is Chris' life.

But, What is his wife's excuse? She ready for him to tap out so she can go back to fucking rappers?

I said it earlier in this thread. Bosh will be 35 when his contract is up (he has $75 mil left on it). Look at the contracts that were handed out, at 35 he should be making around $15-$20 mil at least on his next contract annually given the need for stretch 4's.

She's pushing it for the money. Once it came out that she hooked up with Lil Wayne, it's clear as day that she's a groupie whore.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allegedly, he banged her before she got with Chris and ganked Weezy out of 10k by lying about having cancer.

I don't know if I'm taking the word of a guy destined to kill himself by od'ing on cough syrup.

But, that's the rumor.

Lil Wayne
went OFF on the Miami Heat last night at All-Star Weekend -- claiming he's been banned from all NBA events because of his beef with the team ... and the coup de grace ... Wayne said he banged Chris Bosh's wife.

The romance ended when she told him she had cancer and needed help paying for medical treatment — only to take his money and run, the site reported.

Either way, Wayne's obviously still pissed ... because last night he continued to vent, telling the crowd, "When I say f**k, you say NBA! When I say f**k, you say Miami Heat!"

He added, "F**k LeBron. F**k She Wade. F**k Chris Bosh. F**k all y'all."

And if that wasn't enough ... Weezy said, "I f**ked Chris Bosh wife."

We called Bosh's rep and the Miami Heat for comment -- so far, no word back from either camp.
classy

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:tsk:

@WiggyRuss .....

After getting caught driving under the influence, is this wise?

Cavaliers guard Iman Shumpert may be joining Colin Kaepernick’s protest of the mistreatment of blacks in America by taking a knee for the national anthem. In a rap song Shumpert recorded and released on the entertainment blog karencivil.com titled “His Story” on Friday, he said “you best believe I’m going to take me a knee for the anthem.”
– via Cleveland Plain Dealer

I broke the law, now I'm going to show in a lazy manner how I'm oppressed by kneeling during the national anthem. Dude should go to Vietnam - motherfuckers go to concentration camps for shit like that.

Sensitive little cunts.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I broke the law, now I'm going to show in a lazy manner how I'm oppressed by kneeling during the national anthem. Dude should go to Vietnam - motherfuckers go to concentration camps for shit like that.

Sensitive little cunts.
Amazing how this movement was started by Kaepernick - the same dumbass who talked about oppression while wearing a Fidel Castro shirt. Can't make this shit up.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sensitive little cunts.

First logical, unemotional response I have seen from an athlete in a long while...

Some of these shootings have been suspect and people have a right to be angry.

But, both sides have to accept some copability.

I have never let my kids, nephews play with toy guns for this very reason.

Jared Sullinger: Please be mindful of your decisions. At night don’t make your self look like danger. Cops have to do their job and value they life as well. I’m not justifying what the cop did. But at night with BB Gun. That’s not a smart choice…. from a far BB guns look real. I pray that we make the right decisions…. I pray we remove these fetal callings and smart up and understand. There’s a cause and effect. For every action there’s gonna be a reaction… let’s make our actions positive not negative.
– via Twitter

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how this movement was started by Kaepernick - the same dumbass who talked about oppression while wearing a Fidel Castro shirt. Can't make this shit up.

Exactly...

For me, it's sometimes hard to separate the "message " from the " messenger".

If Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Sara Pailin, Gloria Alred, Justin Bieber, the Kar-trashias or Kanye West is involved, I automatically stop listening.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First logical, unemotional response I have seen from an athlete in a long while...

Some of these shootings have been suspect and people have a right to be angry.

But, both sides have to accept some copability.

I have never let my kids, nephews play with toy guns for this very reason.

Jared Sullinger: Please be mindful of your decisions. At night don’t make your self look like danger. Cops have to do their job and value they life as well. I’m not justifying what the cop did. But at night with BB Gun. That’s not a smart choice…. from a far BB guns look real. I pray that we make the right decisions…. I pray we remove these fetal callings and smart up and understand. There’s a cause and effect. For every action there’s gonna be a reaction… let’s make our actions positive not negative.
– via Twitter

Mecca, you simply get it. Don't get me wrong, there's definitely some people in the police force that have no business being there and having that type of power in their hands. Yes, you can look at every situation that has happened as it relates to police from both angles and bring up legitimate concerns. Being in the Marine Corps, particularly when I was in Iraq for 7 months, we woke up in the back of our minds wondering if this was our last day. For police officers the same applies in some areas in this country.

Sadly, this country has moved in the direction of political correctness. Hell, just last month, there was a riot in Milwaukee where the police body cam footage showed that the cop shot an armed burglary suspect.

Just my .02

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly...

For me, it's sometimes hard to separate the "message " from the " messenger".

If Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Sara Pailin, Gloria Alred, Justin Bieber, the Kar-trashias or Kanye West is involved, I automatically stop listening.

Mecca, I swear if I didn't have a significant other, I would cyber stalk the hell out of you. :D

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mecca, you simply get it. Don't get me wrong, there's definitely some people in the police force that have no business being there and having that type of power in their hands. Yes, you can look at every situation that has happened as it relates to police from both angles and bring up legitimate concerns. Being in the Marine Corps, particularly when I was in Iraq for 7 months, we woke up in the back of our minds wondering if this was our last day. For police officers the same applies in some areas in this country.

Sadly, this country has moved in the direction of political correctness. Hell, just last month, there was a riot in Milwaukee where the police body cam footage showed that the cop shot an armed burglary suspect.

Just my .02
I get what you're saying and agree to a certain degree.

But, on the other hand I think if there are cops out there living with so much fear everyday on the job that it leads them into acting off of impulse rather than relying on their fundamental training- they're just as dangerous to the general public as the suspects they're supposed to be protecting us from.

I think it's the responsibility of every person to make the best decision and realize cause & affect.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But, on the other hand I think if there are cops out there living with so much fear everyday on the job that it leads them into acting off of impulse rather than relying on their fundamental training- they're just as dangerous to the general public as the suspects they're supposed to be protecting us from.

I think it's the responsibility of every person to make the best decision and realize cause & affect.

Couldn't agree more, and that falls under the "looking at it from certain angles" aspect. Sadly, call me what you want, but the only sketchy situation that fell under blatant racism to me that was a major headline was Trayvon Martin, that was the only thing that caught me as a racial motive. These other incidents from what I can recall always have some underlying issue with them. But as you said, a lot of times guys react in certain ways that they're not trained for - and that's the main issue. It's not a race issue, it's a lack of proper training as well as screening. Like this winner:

Arizona Cop Killed Man with AR-15 Rifle Inscribed with the Words "You're Fucked" as Man Pleaded for His Life - PINAC News

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more, and that falls under the "looking at it from certain angles" aspect. Sadly, call me what you want, but the only sketchy situation that fell under blatant racism to me that was a major headline was Trayvon Martin, that was the only thing that caught me as a racial motive. These other incidents from what I can recall always have some underlying issue with them. But as you said, a lot of times guys react in certain ways that they're not trained for - and that's the main issue. It's not a race issue, it's a lack of proper training as well as screening. Like this winner:

Arizona Cop Killed Man with AR-15 Rifle Inscribed with the Words "You're Fucked" as Man Pleaded for His Life - PINAC News
I think that incident in NY when the victim (I can't remember his name) was choked to death even while he could be heard saying he can't breathe- because there were like 5 cops trying to take him down- even though he had no weapon. That IMO had racial under tones. I think the combination of him being black & his size led them to believe the only way to handle him was with aggression.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree.

Power corrupts.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

It's good to have a bit of fear because it keeps you focused and cautious.

But, when you are scared shitless, and it leads you to shoot first, second and last and then ask questions...

You are in the wrong profession.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just my .02

I'm a black female who grew up in a rough, gang infested area.

But, I'm also a former Corrections Ofc, Master at Arms in the Navy who happens to be married to a cop.

Both points of view are crystal clear to me.