• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach Randolph being moved to the bench. JaMychal Green to start for the Grizzlies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the Iguodala back injury. He was clearly playing at 3/4th's speed out there.

But yeah, Draymond has no excuse.
ya knoww hy Iggy was playing at 3/4's speed?

because he is old and losing it and played against a healthy LeBron with help- instead of getting a ton of help and being able to focus on LeBron with very little help.

I hope BIG TIME that the Warriors put Iggy back on LeBron if and when they face in the Finals again. It will be another massacre.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

because he is old and losing it and played against a healthy LeBron with help- instead of getting a ton of help and being able to focus on LeBron with very little help.

I hope BIG TIME that the Warriors put Iggy back on LeBron if and when they face in the Finals again. It will be another massacre.
:yawning:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why you so insecure bro?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's certainly open for interpretation. I just think a system should be put in place to prevent what the Sixers are doing - which looks like it isn't working.

Some of what is happening with the Sixers is their own fault and some isn't. The fact that they've had high draft picks who have gotten injured and been unable to play, certainly isn't their fault.

However, some of the things they've done (redundant picks, not going after top FA's in a serious way) is definitely their fault.

The only real issue that I have with what the Sixers are doing is that it is so blatant. You could say the Lakers have been tanking for the past 3 years or so, but at least they've made obvious attempts to improve.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah, it simply COULDN'T be that he was hurting or anything...:rolleyes2:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why you so insecure bro?
My guess would be because he finally got a taste of supporting a winning team and is now realizing that will be short lived.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess would be because he finally got a taste of supporting a winning team and is now realizing that will be short lived.

but-but-but he SAYS he isn't scared a bit. he says the "King" is gonna guard all for of your star players. he's invoking LAST season so hard that he's hoping it'll carry into this one(i know. in my NBA2K game Curry's out for 6 weeks with a high ankle sprain, KD is down for 3 months with a dislocated patella, and Klay's out with a wrist fracture. CLEARLY he's sending out bad karma, but his aim seems to be off:lol:)...

i mean all i hear from this guy is "last year". Guess he better latch onto that for all it's worth...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but-but-but he SAYS he isn't scared a bit. he says the "King" is gonna guard all for of your star players. he's invoking LAST season so hard that he's hoping it'll carry into this one(i know. in my NBA2K game Curry's out for 6 weeks with a high ankle sprain, KD is down for 3 months with a dislocated patella, and Klay's out with a wrist fracture. CLEARLY he's sending out bad karma, but his aim seems to be off:lol:)...

i mean all i hear from this guy is "last year". Guess he better latch onto that for all it's worth...

The cavs are one lebron-injury away from being in the lottery again.

They COULD have had a great future without the Queen but decided to trade away Wiggins for Love :pound:

and draft Bennett...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
helluva tribe game!!!!!! unbelievable being there in person for the first tribe playoff win since 2007. Andrew Miller is UNBELIEVABLE.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
helluva tribe game!!!!!! unbelievable being there in person for the first tribe playoff win since 2007. Andrew Miller is UNBELIEVABLE.
Nice. I bet that 3rd inning was pretty cool.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha... something tells me the NBA development team is hard at work right now. Fans have been complaining about this all week, but somehow I think this complaint might be taken a bit more seriously.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha... something tells me the NBA development team is hard at work right now. Fans have been complaining about this all week, but somehow I think this complaint might be taken a bit more seriously.

lol...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....when the King talks....people tend to listen. Thats pretty cool he actively uses that type of stuff.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....when the King talks....people tend to listen. Thats pretty cool he actively uses that type of stuff.

Dude, this is low ball.

They wanna pay him less than Tyler Johnson *averaged* ,Austin Rivers, Jeremy Lin, Joe Johnson, Jordan Clarkson, Manu, Rondo, Alen Crabbe?

I know the Cavs have all the leverage.

But, He just helped win a chip and he gets Mo Harkless Money?

The Cavs (they appreciate the all caps, by the way) are waiting for Smith to sign the deal they offered him. Smith is waiting for them to up their offer. The team offered somewhere between $10 million and $11 million, annually, while Smith is looking for more like $15 million annually. Isn’t this fun?
– via Cleveland Plain Dealer

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 facepalming posts again because he can't come up with a good argument.

Tell me sweetheart, do you think the Wiggins for Love trade was a good one for the cavs' future?