• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron OWNS Durant.

There is only 1 King of the NBA and he resides in Cleveland.
Maybe so..but KD will OWN Love when he tries to guard him EVER and he certainly will out score him no matter if Love plays in the paint or tries to shoot 3s. I guess LBJ will be guarding GSs starting lineup too, right?

#icantwait

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. Let me rephrase that. It was a close series that could have gone either way and for much of the way really looked like it would go the Warriors way.

In the end, the Cavs scored 703 points to the Warriors 699 points. In the end it was a very close series. The Warriors got most of their punches in early and the Cavs got most of their punches in late.
I hear ya...but from my perspective the Cavs got their punches when GS lost the glue to their core in Dray.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe so..but KD will OWN Love when he tries to guard him EVER and he certainly will out score him no matter if Love plays in the paint or tries to shoot 3s. I guess LBJ will be guarding GSs starting lineup too, right?

#icantwait
just like Curry owned Love when he "tried" to guard him. LOL

there is only ONE--- count em- ONE King of the NBA

King James. Durant is his indentured servant. lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes. Preseason game #1 has shaken my soul. the Cavs and LeBron are screwed. All those idiots that said the Cavs wont be able to compete with the Warriors last year- are also right this year! lol.

Give it a rest & enjoy the title your Cavs just won. You should super glue your fingers together so you'll stop hugging on LeBron's nuts in the NBA threads. Maybe if you weren't hanging off his jock strap all the time people wouldn't give you so much shit.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. Let me rephrase that. It was a close series that could have gone either way and for much of the way really looked like it would go the Warriors way.

In the end, the Cavs scored 703 points to the Warriors 699 points. In the end it was a very close series. The Warriors got most of their punches in early and the Cavs got most of their punches in late.

now THIS is fair. barest of margins but a win's a win...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya...but from my perspective the Cavs got their punches when GS lost the glue to their core in Dray.

I hear ya. That was obviously a factor.

I'm more sympathetic to the Bogut loss because...

a) Draymond was suspended not injured

b) Draymond was there for Game 6 when the Cavs rolled them.

c) Draymond was there for Game 7 playing his best game of the year when the Cavs closed out the title.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it a rest & enjoy the title your Cavs just won. You should super glue your fingers together so you'll stop hugging on LeBron's nuts in the NBA threads. Maybe if you weren't hanging off his jock strap all the time people wouldn't give you so much shit.
the King will be taking care of your Celtics too dont you worry! ;)

Im goin to the Tribe game tomorrow....time for a Bauerouttage!!! haha

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

c) Draymond was there for Game 7 playing his best game of the year when the Cavs closed out the title.
cmon, its not Draymonds fault he cant stop going after other men's junk.....geez...how can you blame him for that? LOL.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

good point. THAT was big, too...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the King will be taking care of your Celtics too dont you worry! ;)

Im goin to the Tribe game tomorrow....time for a Bauerouttage!!! haha

Have a good time @ the Tribe game tomorrow.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this!!

folks would leave him alone if he didn't always try to rub his shit in everyone's face...ESPECIALLY since he can't his own medicine ...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but 3 Dubs ALREADY whipped one "king"...:lol:

imagine what FOUR'S gonna do...

Just to keep this nonstop laugh riot going. 3 Dubs "whipped" a Cavs team missing their 2nd & 3rd bestest player. And we all know what the Cavs did to the greatest team in regular season history last year.:D

time for some popcorn...:pop2: (I'm not sharing!!!)

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to keep this nonstop laugh riot going. 3 Dubs "whipped" a Cavs team missing their 2nd & 3rd bestest player. And we all know what the Cavs did to the greatest team in regular season history last year.:D

time for some popcorn...:pop2: (I'm not sharing!!!)

Instigator...!!

Instigator ...!!:lol:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't forget the Iguodala back injury. He was clearly playing at 3/4th's speed out there.

But yeah, Draymond has no excuse.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All very true- but lets not act like Dray missing game 5 wasn't the first domino to fall. If Dray plays in game 5 history has shown us (and by history I mean the first 4 games) that GS was likely to win that series.

Now, you remove Dray from game 5 and suddenly all of the defensive toughness falls on Bogut- who then gets injured. Dray returns for game 6 but we have no Bogut to protect the rim.

And in game 7 neither team played exceptionally well. If even just ONE of those missed 3's from Curry falls then GS are back to back champs and the Cavs are still thirsty for their first.

Just a lot of different factors played a role in the outcome- but this series was NOT a close one. In fact, I could argue that it was so far from being close that LBJ moved away from relying on his basketball skills and into other territory to help his team win.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon, its not Draymonds fault he cant stop going after other men's junk.....geez...how can you blame him for that? LOL.
I would imagine the opinion here is the same if we replace Drays name with yours.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good lord.....beats anything I've ever told Wiggy.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the Iguodala back injury. He was clearly playing at 3/4th's speed out there.

But yeah, Draymond has no excuse.

I think you're being modest when you say "3/4 speed".

In game 6, he couldn't even jump for rebounds. Still though, injuries happen, team's can only adapt.