• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessary for anyone to "Tonya Harding" Kyrie's knee. He's injury prone so all anyone has to do is sit back and let nature take it's course.
giphy.gif

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
omg the ass-kicking last night preseason or not...:L

hope you and Mecca are still friends after this...:heh:
LOL about me & Mecca.

Truth be told- we'll always be friends because we don't cross the line with each other. :suds:

But about last night. I was most impressed with the fact that they took off on the Clips from the jump- literally- and never looked back. I saw KD looking even more comfortable than he did against the Raps on Sat. And it is going to be fun to watch as they progress through the season.

It was also interesting to see that none of the other guys have changed their approach to the game. If anything Klay looked more aggressive on both ends of the court. When KD starts moving without the ball like Klay it will be scary how good that team will be.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think saying his legacy would be different is accurate because he'd be going from having a PERFECT record to now having losses..

Nah... either way he's 6 - 9.

6 Seasons ending in victory. 9 seasons ending in failure.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is only the pure numbers of how each fared in the finals.

I believe a great illustration of this point is what happened in the GS/Cleveland Finals last season. Cavs fans don't want to talk about HOW (which to most would be LBJs trickery) the Cavs made a come back from being down 3-1 to win. They only want to talk about the fact that they won & post pics of every related celebration.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoever-- you learn ZERO about shot selection and sharing the ball in preseason game 1...why not cite summer league while you are at it?
Not true.

We've learned that after watching last night's game it has literally shaken your soul to the point that you now have to brandish these threads with as many celebratory pics of the Cavs one & only championship. We'll see what your demeanor will be come May/June.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe a great illustration of this point is what happened in the GS/Cleveland Finals last season. Cavs fans don't want to talk about HOW (which to most would be LBJs trickery) the Cavs made a come back from being down 3-1 to win. They only want to talk about the fact that they won & post pics of every related celebration.

#desperatetimescallfordesperatemeasures

in all honesty though it WAS Draymond's own fault for being in that sitch, but it DOES illustrate the depths LeClown will sink to imo...

Reactions: LAD

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans don't want to talk about how the Cavs made a come back from being down 3-1 to win.

I, for one, am perfectly fine talking about how the Cavs made a come back from being down 3-1 to win. :D
Anytime anyone feels like they really need to talk about the Cavs' record-breaking championship comeback... I'm here for you.

(Seriously, though, I understand what you're saying. It was obviously a close series that could have gone either way.)

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everything is all hunky-dorey right now- with everyone signing koombiyaaaaa and having a circle jerk about how well it will all work out.

you learn how that will work out when things arent going right- when the pressure is on - when their is adversity. You dont learn anything beating up on half a team in the preseason when everyone is saying and doing the right thing. You learn about how it will work out in Game 2 of the playoffs after you just somehow got upset in Game 1 and the pressure is on---- or in Game 3 after splitting the first two and Draymond is a little limited with an ankle injury and you need to win a game. YOu MIGHT learn a little on Christmas day when you face the Cavs on the road and are down by 6 at half time etc.

to act like you learn anything in preseason game #1 is to me the most ridiculous thing i have ever freaking heard.

like the Cavs---- we learned something about the Cavs in Game 5 after Toronto tied up that series at 2-2. when the pressure is on. The Warriors wont feel pressure for MONTHS on end- besides maybe a marquee matchup or two along the way that in the grand scheme of things reall doesnt mean much (as we saw how the Warriors beat the Cavs ass in December and lost in the Finals).
This post translates to:

SALTY GRAPES. :dhd:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, for one, am perfectly fine talking about how the Cavs made a come back from being down 3-1 to win. :D
Anytime anyone feels like they really need to talk about the Cavs' record-breaking championship comeback... I'm here for you.

(Seriously, though, I understand what you're saying. It was obviously a close series that could have gone either way.)

least YOU understand that...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true.

We've learned that after watching last night's game it has literally shaken your soul to the point that you now have to brandish these threads with as many celebratory pics of the Cavs one & only championship. We'll see what your demeanor will be come May/June.
yes. Preseason game #1 has shaken my soul. the Cavs and LeBron are screwed. All those idiots that said the Cavs wont be able to compete with the Warriors last year- are also right this year! lol.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL at it was a close series. The Cavs were on the brink of elimination after 4 games.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes. Preseason game #1 has shaken my soul. the Cavs and LeBron are screwed. All those idiots that said the Cavs wont be able to compete with the Warriors last year- are also right this year! lol.

this clown's got a death grip on Last year ...

guess it helps him sleep at night...:heh:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since you're in an agreeing mood, lets call a spade a spade. You've been shaken since KD signed with GS. So we'll count back to your condition starting July 4th. :nod:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this clown's got got a death grip on Last year ...

guess it helps him sleep at night...:heh:
it's normal behavior for those that have only experienced deprivation....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since you're in an agreeing mood, lets call a spade a spade. You've been shaken since KD signed with GS. So we'll count back to your condition starting July 4th. :nod:
LeBron OWNS Durant.

There is only 1 King of the NBA and he resides in Cleveland.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at it was a close series. The Cavs were on the brink of elimination after 4 games.

Fair enough. Let me rephrase that. It was a close series that could have gone either way and for much of the way really looked like it would go the Warriors way.

In the end, the Cavs scored 703 points to the Warriors 699 points. In the end it was a very close series. The Warriors got most of their punches in early and the Cavs got most of their punches in late.