• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation:"you're correct, CL. i'm so scared of this season i'm waking up in cold sweats! what am i gonna do if LeClown fails after all the shit i've been talking? how long am i gonna have to HIDE from everybody's comments?! they all KNOW i can't take it."

sadly, it's the very reason you won't bet on the Cavs even though you ALWAYS wanna run smack about 'em. as i always say, cowards WILL BE cowards...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
dude. the Cavs won the title. You LOST.

it has never been a better time to be a Cavs fan. Kyrie is signed up long term and is a budding star. Kevin Love is signed up long term and is one of the best big men in history at combining shooting/rebounding/passing and made the defensive play of his life against the reigning MVP with time running down in Game 7 of hte Finals. LBJ signed a multi-year deal. Cavs have the highest payroll in the league.

no matter what kind of idiociy you spout- or how many LOL's or dumb comments you make. NOTHING changes those facts. Nothing changes the fact you look like an idiot after LeBron returned Home and delivered a title- and will only CONTINUE to dominate for the foreseeable future.

You- me- everyone- will continue to be PRIVILEGED enough to watch The King ply his craft and deliver unforgettable moments like his block he pinned against the back board at the end of Game 7. You have been OWNED so thoroughly its hilarious. I am glad there are still LeBron haters like you around- it just makes it so much fun when he just continues to lay huge deuces in your punch bowl every spring.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude. the Cavs won the title. You LOST.

it has never been a better time to be a Cavs fan. Kyrie is signed up long term and is a budding star. Kevin Love is signed up long term and is one of the best big men in history at combining shooting/rebounding/passing and made the defensive play of his life against the reigning MVP with time running down in Game 7 of hte Finals. LBJ signed a multi-year deal. Cavs have the highest payroll in the league.

no matter what kind of idiociy you spout- or how many LOL's or dumb comments you make. NOTHING changes those facts. Nothing changes the fact you look like an idiot after LeBron returned Home and delivered a title- and will only CONTINUE to dominate for the foreseeable future.

You- me- everyone- will continue to be PRIVILEGED enough to watch The King ply his craft and deliver unforgettable moments like his block he pinned against the back board at the end of Game 7. You have been OWNED so thoroughly its hilarious. I am glad there are still LeBron haters like you around- it just makes it so much fun when he just continues to lay huge deuces in your punch bowl every spring.

OWNED? Lmfao seriously ? !that must be some really good shit you're smoking...:dhd:

proof's in the pudding, little man. you hid like crazy and only peeked in when the Cavs were DOWN 3-1 and we ALL saw it. must suck to be that much of a weak-kneed wimp...

you're a funny man, WiggityWack. but no worries.TRY to have a nice day anyhow...:lol::lol::lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bottom line 3-4. LOVE it when when LeClown lovers like you look bad by CONTINUING to think you look good by swinging on his nuts...

and no matter how many long tiring baseball-like essays/filibusters/short novels you write he LOST more than he's won...

DEAL with it...:heh:

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bottom line 3-4. LOVE it when when LeClown lovers like you look bad by CONTINUING to think you look good by swinging on his nuts...

and no matter how many long tiring baseball-like essays/filibusters/short novels you write he LOST more than he's won...

DEAL with it...:heh:

what? what you say? i cant hear you
upload_2016-10-5_14-52-59.jpeg

:kissass::lol::lol:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? what you say? i cant hear you
View attachment 149240

:kissass::lol::lol:

@ChiefsLakers67 said to send you this.....Remember I'm just the messenger

gallery_jazzshootaround_122711%7E0.jpg

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well no one is going to beat GS. I know its 1 pre season game but if their offense is on that is the scariest team I ever saw. 4 of the 5 guys can shoot the 3 at a good rate. Last night was scary.
So much for people thinking it would take longer than pre-season for them to gel.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did the Warriors trade for LeBron? I was not aware that they had.

no?

then they will go down. Unless they Tonya Harding Kyrie Irving's knee.

there is but one King of the NBA.
Not necessary for anyone to "Tonya Harding" Kyrie's knee. He's injury prone so all anyone has to do is sit back and let nature take it's course.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie Jackson out 6-8 weeks for the pistons with a knee issue. Ish Smith likely to be the starter on opening day.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I agree with this. If a team is in truly bad shape, one player isn't necessarily going to be enough to turn them around. If the league were going to do something like that, I think they'd have to look at a teams overall attempts to improve.

Did they go after any difference making FA's in a serious way? Are there signs of obvious tanking (sitting their best players for long stretches, etc.)? How competent is ownership/management?

There are a lot of different factors that would have to be looked at for why a team continues to struggle year after year to justify making them ineligible for a top 5 pick.

It's certainly open for interpretation. I just think a system should be put in place to prevent what the Sixers are doing - which looks like it isn't working.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They compared championships and success and stats... but not finals records.

So if this were the case today- then wouldn't that mean not only would LBJ be behind MJ & Magic, but he'd also be behind Kobe AND TD?? Everyone one of them has 5 with the exception of MJ who has 6.

So I think that TF12's comment/question about holding LBJ to a different standard is relevant.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really????? REALLY? PRESEASON?? Game 1 of the preseason? LOL

dude-

call me back in January and it might actually mean something. Better yet- call me back in June- until June Durant cant prove shit to anyone.

I'll take the Warriors RIGHT NOW and give you the field.

Now prove to us what a coward you are..

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To try and tie it together...

Suppose Jordan made the Finals in '90 and '95 instead of flaming out earlier in the playoffs... and then lost in those 2 Finals. The rest of his seasons happened the same... with the 6 championships in 91,92,93 & 96,97,98.

Would his legacy be greater or worse?

Wiggy and I both strongly believe that would be more impressive and a greater legacy.

According to your "standard", though... Jordan's legacy would be diminished because he would be 6-2 in the Finals with 2 Finals losses to hold against him.
I think saying his legacy would be different is accurate because he'd be going from having a PERFECT record to now having losses.

But, the difference in that case and the case of LBJ is that MJ would still have a WINNING record whereas LBJ does not.