• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"you need to put conditions on the bet"

@trojanfan12 , can you fucking believe this?

:shocked:

HOLY SHEEEIT!! This is almost as good as when he said @bksballer89 was taking his posts out of context and making shit up.

If he hadn't been around long enough to know better, I'd swear he's doing it on purpose. The funniest part is, I think that he honestly doesn't see the hypocrisy.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you need to put conditions on the bet

its very simple- will the series go 6?

you feel the need to try and make it more than that- becuase you dont have confidene in it- its okay- i get it man---- i wouldnt make it if i were you either---- but stop trying to act like you think itll go 6- when obviously you have zero balls to back it up.

:spit:

Fucking Wiggyruss posted this. :pound:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HOLY SHEEEIT!! This is almost as good as when he said @bksballer89 was taking his posts out of context and making shit up.

If he hadn't been around long enough to know better, I'd swear he's doing it on purpose. The funniest part is, I think that he honestly doesn't see the hypocrisy.

It's even better.
I accepted on his terms, and he shriveled up and went away.

Also still waiting on his A.D. and Boogie league rating.:pout:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie and knee in the same sentence doesn't sound good.
Hopefully he's ok.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll be ranked ahead of Whiteside

He's got Nate Thurmond still rated ahead of Whiteside.

Cavs had zero answer for Gobert, but Jazz had less then 0 answer for LeBron.
He beat them by himself in the 4th.
Not sure what definition of MVP is, but he's the leagues most valuable player.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i freely admit- i wouldnt take the Cavs against the field-

So you freely admit that you're a pussy who lacks the balls to back up all the shit you've talked and have no confidence in their ability to win.

Congrats, admitting you're a pussy is the first step. :thumb:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is just the appetizer.
You still have a full 3 course meal and desert.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that was a nice win. The Jazz are a solid team- 2nd night of a back to back

mostly it was just good to see Jr Smith and Kevin Love take the court together for the first time since mid-December for the Defending Champs.

Its a bummer Korver wasnt playing as i think they could have definitely used their offense.

if there was one big man that is pretty much all defense that i would pay in the NBA its Rudy Gobert. I think the best part of Gobert is he knows his role and doesnt try and exceed it- dude is shooting fucking over 65% from the field!!! LOL.....now THAT is what you call efficient.

My DPOY voting right now would go

1. Kawhi Leonard
2. Draymond Green
3. Rudy Gobert

The Stiffle Tower is unbelievable...the Cavs must have dribbled the ball out from right under the hoop or passed out from under the hoop at least a dozen more times then they usually do. Utah has a real anchor to their team there.

Between him and Gordon Heyward thats a really good start- and you can see how this team just continues to improve.

Great game though- UTah is a poor offensive team- but KLove's defensive rebounding sure helps out on that side of the ball. You wont see nearly as many offensive boards when you have him and Tristan crashing together instead of Tristan and a REALLY TALL SG like Cahnning Frye, lol.....

nice win

now on to LA for the Clips and Lakers!!!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudy Gobert is 2nd in the NBA in FG %, 5th in rebounds, 1st in blocks, - and is the best rim protector in the league. plus at 1.5 apg he shows that while he isnt the type of passesr like a Marc Gasol or a Kevin Love are--- he is at least a competent passer and not a complete and total ball-stopper.

Now THAT is a helluva late 1st round pick right there. Plus- the guy is only 24 years old, and has a great work ethic and is a great teammate.

Not the way i would go about building a team- but they are on pace for over 50 wins in the West....thats hard to argue with.

NBA Real Plus-Minus - National Basketball Association - ESPN

best defensive plus-minus in the league as well- just ahead of Draymond.....

not a great stat---- but any stat that arrives at Gobert and Draymond as #1 and #2 defensively- must have some shit right, lol.

Utah 3rd in defensive efficiency ranking behidn just SAS and GSW.....Gobert is definitely the biggest reason why----- not too mention they have given up by far the least pts. per game in the NBA.....

Good for Utah....i hope they keep Heyward and continue to keep getting better.

Last edited:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that was a nice win. The Jazz are a solid team- 2nd night of a back to back

mostly it was just good to see Jr Smith and Kevin Love take the court together for the first time since mid-December for the Defending Champs.

Its a bummer Korver wasnt playing as i think they could have definitely used their offense.

if there was one big man that is pretty much all defense that i would pay in the NBA its Rudy Gobert. I think the best part of Gobert is he knows his role and doesnt try and exceed it- dude is shooting fucking over 65% from the field!!! LOL.....now THAT is what you call efficient.

My DPOY voting right now would go

1. Kawhi Leonard
2. Draymond Green
3. Rudy Gobert

The Stiffle Tower is unbelievable...the Cavs must have dribbled the ball out from right under the hoop or passed out from under the hoop at least a dozen more times then they usually do. Utah has a real anchor to their team there.

Between him and Gordon Heyward thats a really good start- and you can see how this team just continues to improve.

Great game though- UTah is a poor offensive team- but KLove's defensive rebounding sure helps out on that side of the ball. You wont see nearly as many offensive boards when you have him and Tristan crashing together instead of Tristan and a REALLY TALL SG like Cahnning Frye, lol.....

nice win

now on to LA for the Clips and Lakers!!!

You better go back and watch the film of the spanking the Heat put on you in the Q a couple weeks ago.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudy Gobert is 2nd in the NBA in FG %, 5th in rebounds, 1st in blocks, - and is the best rim protector in the league. plus at 1.5 apg he shows that while he isnt the type of passesr like a Marc Gasol or a Kevin Love are--- he is at least a competent passer and not a complete and total ball-stopper.

Now THAT is a helluva late 1st round pick right there. Plus- the guy is only 24 years old, and has a great work ethic and is a great teammate.

Not the way i would go about building a team- but they are on pace for over 50 wins in the West....thats hard to argue with.

You're too much.
I know another guy whose leading the league in rebounds, and was the leading shot blocker my a mile not very long ago.

One to you is the second coming of Christ, the other should be blackballed.

Status
Not open for further replies.