• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i

Dave McMenaminESPN Staff Writer
A Cavs locker room attendant just placed new Beats by Dre headphones in Larry Sanders', Deron Williams' and Derrick Williams' lockers. The perks of being new teammates with LeBron James.
Because they can't afford to buy their own?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say- I didnt expect Kevin Love to return to the Defending Champs this early.

Love to rejoin Cavaliers on Thursday vs. Jazz

thats good- finally they might be able to get some continuity going. First time they will have Love and Jr Smith on the court- and their ideal starting five on the court in a long time.

I hope Korver is back- Derrick Williams is out tonight--- but if Korver is back they got at least their top 9 guys ready and rearing to go with a few weeks left before the REAL nba season begins. Thats good news. Sometimes it seemed like this team would never have his full compliment of players together.

Now they gotta come together and figure out their roles. That is where having THE KING definitely helps quite a bit. Its not gonna happen over night but with LEBron i have confdience he can get it together.
Do you think that because you had a time-out that the rest of us have already forgotten today's display of stupidity by you?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know people on here claimed Kyrie was not a top 5 pg- or even worse than that a few months back--- but i gotta say- he has followed up a spectacular postseason with a great regular season campaign.

I mean- cmon. Hes gonna be All-NBA. To be all NBA as a guard you have to be one of the best 6 in the league for the season. Apparently being All NBA 2 years ago before last years unfortunate injury was not enough to convince people.

I wonder if a 2nd all NBA team in 3 years- 4 all star appearances, the clutchest shot perhaps in the history of the NBA, - and hopefully- a 2nd ring- outplaying the reigning 2 time MVP in the Finals and hitting the game winner in his eye- will change peoples minds?

I mean- cmon- this kid is- if not a top 10 player- right on the edge in the NBA.
So tell us, where is this Kyrie when LBJ isn't playing?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say if they play the Heat they'll push 'em to SEVEN games...

let's see if he bites, ladies 'n' gents...

#fearthecreampuff:lol:
Oh no, not fear the cream puff.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know people on here claimed Kyrie was not a top 5 pg- or even worse than that a few months back--- but i gotta say- he has followed up a spectacular postseason with a great regular season campaign.

I mean- cmon. Hes gonna be All-NBA. To be all NBA as a guard you have to be one of the best 6 in the league for the season. Apparently being All NBA 2 years ago before last years unfortunate injury was not enough to convince people.

I wonder if a 2nd all NBA team in 3 years- 4 all star appearances, the clutchest shot perhaps in the history of the NBA, - and hopefully- a 2nd ring- outplaying the reigning 2 time MVP in the Finals and hitting the game winner in his eye- will change peoples minds?

I mean- cmon- this kid is- if not a top 10 player- right on the edge in the NBA.
Bron, Curry, Durant, Davis, Kawhi, Westbrook, Harden, Butler, Boogie, Freak...

We can agree are all better?

I also put Klay, Wall ahead of him.

But, not Lowry, Derozan, Paul, Little Isiah.

Lillard is up for debate.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guarantee he doesn't agree with this list. Klay AND Wall too?? :nono:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds about right. He is a borderline top 15 player and based on your list, he is 13th. Sound accurate

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even understand how betting works?

Let me clear things up for you. Vegas doesn't set a line based on how much of a favorite the team is, they set it based on betting tendencies. In a perfect world, Vegas would have equal bets on both sides meaning that they automatically win by collecting the vig.

What it means is that they have a ton of money that people bet, now, and PREVIOUS, to the Durant injury on the Warriors. What they're doing is offering odds on the Cavs to help balance that bet.

The line is constantly moving because it accounts for bets that are in previous and takes into account new money coming in. If people start betting heavily on the Cavs, you'll see their underdog status decrease and the Warriors being "favorites" decreased.

Learn something before you just spew stuff off the top of your head about Vegas and oddsmaking.

BWHAHAHAHAHA. This is beyond hilarious.

Sushi's just handling Wiggy-wam with the utmost savagery. My god this is entertaining.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course leave it

i mean- get real- there is no way you would be offering it if you actually thought Durant was going to be out- i mean the Warriors look like complete and total dog shit without him

you know as well as i do if there was an actual threat that he was out- you would never even offer it- because the CAvs would destroy the Warriors...you could barely beat the Sixers on your home floor- and your bench is atrocious.

im just gonna love to be able to tell you- i told you so- when durant is back before the end of the regular season and you look like an alarmist fool.

thoguh in all fairness- if he is injured- you are fucked. lol.

Pussy

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say- I didnt expect Kevin Love to return to the Defending Champs this early.

Love to rejoin Cavaliers on Thursday vs. Jazz

thats good- finally they might be able to get some continuity going. First time they will have Love and Jr Smith on the court- and their ideal starting five on the court in a long time.

I hope Korver is back- Derrick Williams is out tonight--- but if Korver is back they got at least their top 9 guys ready and rearing to go with a few weeks left before the REAL nba season begins. Thats good news. Sometimes it seemed like this team would never have his full compliment of players together.

Now they gotta come together and figure out their roles. That is where having THE KING definitely helps quite a bit. Its not gonna happen over night but with LEBron i have confdience he can get it together.

Your actions paint a different picture.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tristan soon will have to refer to Gobert as "daddy".

#centerslifesmatter

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a long-winded way of saying "I'm a fucking pussy that doesn't want to take a bet". What prompted you to want your balls surgically removed by the way? Asking for a friend.

just a shot in the dark, but it might've been about the same time LeClown was getting the Heat's collective shoe surgically removed from his ass...

just a guess on my part, though...

#kingcrowned

#emergencynikeectomy:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.