• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TurnUpTheHeat

i mean- the bet is moot if the Cavs and Heat dont play eachother- there is no odds calculation on the Heat making the playoffs- if they choke down the stretch and end up at the back end of the lotto there is obviously no bet.

This is a long-winded way of saying "I'm a fucking pussy that doesn't want to take a bet". What prompted you to want your balls surgically removed by the way? Asking for a friend.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hypocrisy here is unreal. If the Warriors were Wiggy's team, there's absolutely no way he would ever lay a bet with them with Durant's injury. But yet he's on the otherside saying I know full and well he'll be good to go and wants a hedge. GTFO.
are you drunk? LOL

you wont even take the caveat that if he plays 1 regular season its voidable because you KNOW its going to happen.

i just cant wait to humiliate you when he is playing before the regular season ends and its proven your little alarmist hissy fit here was unfounded. Itll be funny to see how you squirm out of that one- this is common sense.

but as always- time will vindicate.

trust me- if I thought Durant was actually going to be out- id take it in a second- why wouldnt I ? no way in hell the Warriors stay close to the Cavs withouthim. It would be a bitch-slapping of epic proportions.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be willing to bet the Warriors will win the championship with anyone for any stakes.

Caveat:
Warriors must be fully healthy
Warriors must have home court advantage
Warriors must be given a +15 point spread in any game
Warriors must not have Scott Foster referee any of their games
Warriors must have at least 2 additional days of rest than their opponent
Warriors must have at least 30% fan base at the traveling arena
Warriors opponent can't take any shots within 32.5 feet of the basket
Warriors opponent must play with a 4 second shot clock.

Otherwise, BRING IT ON BITCHES.

Ok, Wiggy calm down.....Oh, wait....Sushi? That you?

Thought you were Wiggy talking about a Cavs bet for a second. Carry on.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i

Dave McMenaminESPN Staff Writer
A Cavs locker room attendant just placed new Beats by Dre headphones in Larry Sanders', Deron Williams' and Derrick Williams' lockers. The perks of being new teammates with LeBron James.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you drunk? LOL

you wont even take the caveat that if he plays 1 regular season its voidable because you KNOW its going to happen.

i just cant wait to humiliate you when he is playing before the regular season ends and its proven your little alarmist hissy fit here was unfounded. Itll be funny to see how you squirm out of that one- this is common sense.

but as always- time will vindicate.

trust me- if I thought Durant was actually going to be out- id take it in a second- why wouldnt I ? no way in hell the Warriors stay close to the Cavs withouthim. It would be a bitch-slapping of epic proportions.

I'm honestly really confused. How would you humiliate me?

I never said Durant wouldn't be back. What I said is his injury is uncertain at this time. Weeks before the regular season ends and that I, even with that uncertainty would take a bet on you. I didn't hedge it at all and say "oh, please take the bet, Durant is hurt". I simply said as is, I'll take the Warriors. You then said the team looks like dog shit and I still said I'd take the bet. You said our bench is shit, and I said I'd still take the bet.

You're the one who got defensive and said he's going to play. You're also so scared that your team you so vehemently pumped up all year will lose, that you have to add in all these addendum to pretty straight forward bets.

There wouldn't be any humiliation, lol. So I'm the "scared" one for not taking a bet on one of my best players, who currently injured, being healthy. That makes no sense. You simply just want a way to back out of everything. There's literally nothing on here you won't add a back-door out on.

You're clearly just afraid of your own shadow. You continue to pump up your boys, but when it actually comes to supporting them in any real way, something as SIMPLE as an avatar bet on a message board, you puss out.

I've grown up being taught your word is your bond. If you put your opinion out there, be willing to back it up. If you stand up for something don't half-ass it. Be committed. Stand firm. And lastly, admit when you are wrong. There are things much bigger in life than being wrong, it's getting it right and learning from it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just glad the Cavs have a lot easier road- esp. if the Warriors get the 2 seed and have to play a real team like OKC in the first round, and the Cavs get to play a creampuff like the Heat or Pistons in the first round.

Yet you can't even take a bet against the Heat.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say- I didnt expect Kevin Love to return to the Defending Champs this early.

Love to rejoin Cavaliers on Thursday vs. Jazz

thats good- finally they might be able to get some continuity going. First time they will have Love and Jr Smith on the court- and their ideal starting five on the court in a long time.

I hope Korver is back- Derrick Williams is out tonight--- but if Korver is back they got at least their top 9 guys ready and rearing to go with a few weeks left before the REAL nba season begins. Thats good news. Sometimes it seemed like this team would never have his full compliment of players together.

Now they gotta come together and figure out their roles. That is where having THE KING definitely helps quite a bit. Its not gonna happen over night but with LEBron i have confdience he can get it together.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know people on here claimed Kyrie was not a top 5 pg- or even worse than that a few months back--- but i gotta say- he has followed up a spectacular postseason with a great regular season campaign.

I mean- cmon. Hes gonna be All-NBA. To be all NBA as a guard you have to be one of the best 6 in the league for the season. Apparently being All NBA 2 years ago before last years unfortunate injury was not enough to convince people.

I wonder if a 2nd all NBA team in 3 years- 4 all star appearances, the clutchest shot perhaps in the history of the NBA, - and hopefully- a 2nd ring- outplaying the reigning 2 time MVP in the Finals and hitting the game winner in his eye- will change peoples minds?

I mean- cmon- this kid is- if not a top 10 player- right on the edge in the NBA.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we finally ran wiggy away.
This is a long-winded way of saying "I'm a fucking pussy that doesn't want to take a bet". What prompted you to want your balls surgically removed by the way? Asking for a friend.

you just now finding out this cat is a eunuch...?:dhd:

Status
Not open for further replies.