• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehhh- a game between 2 largely irrelevant teams with no chance to make any noise once the real season begins doesnt really spark my interest.

You still missed the point of that post. You said Whiteside can't defend on the perimeter. That play is just one example of all the hard work he did last night. You think AD shot 7-17 by mistake with Hassan guarding him all game.

Based on the bold comment, safe to say you only root for the Cavs when they're doing good. Otherwise you don't watch basketball.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why no matter how stacked the Warriors are with Durant- THE KING will always have a chance:

Apparently not a big enough chance that you're willing to bet on.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill tell ya what- ill take your bet- but if durant plays before the end of the regular season- its voidable, and i get to pick your avatar for 1 day- deal? thats how confident i am he willb e back MONTHS before the Finals start.

i mean- clearly you dont make the offer if you dont think he is gonna be back- the Warriors have no shot without him. Youk now that- i know that- everyone knows that. They would be gutted by the Cavs without him.

Nope. It's straight up. Take it or leave it.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well all i'll say is Turnup made no such weak condition on HIS team, and they're likely to be 8, possibly 7 seed...

so how's that make YOU look...?:D
Like a sore thumb? :noidea:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. It's straight up. Take it or leave it.
of course leave it

i mean- get real- there is no way you would be offering it if you actually thought Durant was going to be out- i mean the Warriors look like complete and total dog shit without him

you know as well as i do if there was an actual threat that he was out- you would never even offer it- because the CAvs would destroy the Warriors...you could barely beat the Sixers on your home floor- and your bench is atrocious.

im just gonna love to be able to tell you- i told you so- when durant is back before the end of the regular season and you look like an alarmist fool.

thoguh in all fairness- if he is injured- you are fucked. lol.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- forgive me- but thisw as your own quote

"There are no built-in excuses here for the Warriors.

In the grand scheme of things, the Warriors have an entirely similar team without KD, to the one they had when they won the ship in 2015. They replaced one Barnes for another. They still could go 9 deep in the playoffs with quality players. They still have Steph, Klay and Draymond.

The biggest concern for me isn't Durant's injury. It's that the Warriors are only 4 games up on the Spurs for HCA. The Warriors will absolutely need that this year because of the injury to Durant."
Again, learn to keep it short & sweet.

He's helping you by pointing out reasons this bet favors you!!! My gawd you can't be this dim, can you?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss

I'll bet you the Warriors advance further in the playoffs than the Cavs this year. No conditions, just straight up. I'll take the Warriors right now as they are with no take backs based on Durant or anyone else.

Simple, whichever team gets the furthest (obviously Champion is best), wins. If for some reason both teams say don't make the finals and exit in the conference finals, whichever team takes it the furthest to game 7, wins. If both teams go to a game 7, team that has the smallest point differential wins. If the teams have identical point differentials, the team who scored the most points that game wins. And if for some reason everything is tied, whichever team had the player who scored the most points in that game would win.

This virtually ensures there has to be one winner and one loser between us.
th

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy should just stop posting on this thread until he grow a pair of balls.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im gonna throw a hissy fit and threaten to ignore you like you did to me a couple weeks ago because you are such a big chicken shit....lol "team no one wants to play" bahahahahahaha

Get it straight at least.
I said "rather" play.
As far as your bet I will 100% bet you that the Heat can win 2 games if they meet.
Lets do it right now.
As long as Dragic , Waiters, Whiteside and both Johnsons start game 1.
You said name 5.

Whats the bet?

Now answer the question.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get it straight at least.
I said "rather" play.
As far as your bet I will 100% bet you that the Heat can win 2 games if they meet.
Lets do it right now.
As long as Dragic , Waiters, Whiteside and both Johnsons start game 1.
You said name 5.

Whats the bet?

Now answer the question.

This is a great example of a real man and not scared to make no silly bet on a sports message board like the little bitch @WiggyRuss

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course leave it

i mean- get real- there is no way you would be offering it if you actually thought Durant was going to be out- i mean the Warriors look like complete and total dog shit without him

you know as well as i do if there was an actual threat that he was out- you would never even offer it- because the CAvs would destroy the Warriors...you could barely beat the Sixers on your home floor- and your bench is atrocious.

The threat is real. Even if Durant comes back, do we know to what extent he'll be healthy? Of course not. Your team is set to be all ready as early as tonight and you'll have a full month of play before the playoffs start. It's not even a certainty Durant will be back for the 1st round of the playoffs and you yourself said the Warriors look like shit. I'm taking every risk here, yet you don't even have the guts to bet on your squad who you've continually talked up all year.

The fact the Warriors look like "dog shit" right now and the uncertainty of his health should be all you need. And our bench is atrocious. And the Cavs have the deepest team in the League. And the Cavs have the best player in the League. And the Cavs have another superstar in Kyrie, who's accomplished so much at his age. And Kyrie is a clutch shot making, making one of the most clutch shots in NBA history. And...and...and...

But whatever dude.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still missed the point of that post. You said Whiteside can't defend on the perimeter. That play is just one example of all the hard work he did last night. You think AD shot 7-17 by mistake with Hassan guarding him all game.

Based on the bold comment, safe to say you only root for the Cavs when they're doing good. Otherwise you don't watch basketball.

Correct.
Babbitt and Johnson did a very nice job on Cousins.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hypocrisy here is unreal. If the Warriors were Wiggy's team, there's absolutely no way he would ever lay a bet with them with Durant's injury. But yet he's on the otherside saying I know full and well he'll be good to go and wants a hedge. GTFO.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a great example of a real man and not scared to make no silly bet on a sports message board like the little bitch @WiggyRuss

I want to know why all these elite players Wiggy says are so worth it and needed to win cant beat the ultimate TEAM ball that the Heat plays.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly- if they never would have sucked and gotten a top 5 pick and drafted Dwade it doesnt happen. Thanks for supporting my point.

here are the guys taken outside the top 10 in 2003-

Jarvis Hayes, Pietrus, Collison, Banks, Ridnour, Gaines, Bell, Cabarkapa, West, Pavlovic, Dahntay Jones, David West, Boris Diaw, Zoran Planinic, Travis Outlaw, Biran Cook, CArlos Delfino, Ndudi Ebi, Kendrick Perkins, Leandro Barbosa, Josh Howard, and to finish off the first round- the famous Maciej Lampe.

And once again, Miami has never blatantly tanked. Tell me how the Nuggets, 76ers, Kings, Suns, etc... are doing after years in the lottery? You haven't proved dick. If it weren't for Lebron coming back to Cleveland, you could add the Cavs to the teams mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.