• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss

I'll bet you the Warriors advance further in the playoffs than the Cavs this year. No conditions, just straight up. I'll take the Warriors right now as they are with no take backs based on Durant or anyone else.

Simple, whichever team gets the furthest (obviously Champion is best), wins. If for some reason both teams say don't make the finals and exit in the conference finals, whichever team takes it the furthest to game 7, wins. If both teams go to a game 7, team that has the smallest point differential wins. If the teams have identical point differentials, the team who scored the most points that game wins. And if for some reason everything is tied, whichever team had the player who scored the most points in that game would win.

This virtually ensures there has to be one winner and one loser between us.
i mean- have you read one thing i have written in the last 2 dozen pages? I think the Warriors are the favorites for a reason- they have more talent then the Cavs- and over the last week i have written over and over that the team with more high end talent wins.

Now- if the Cavs make the Finals and all their principal players are healthy- ill without a doubt make a bet for them to win for fun even though they will be clear underdogs JUST LIKE LAST YEAR- if you want to be the one that takes it- ill give you the right of first refusal.

The Warriors have 4- of what i would rank top 15 players in the entire league....

Cavs have #1, like somewhere between #12-#15---- and prob about #25...in the league.....

Cavs have a deeper bench no doubt- but that just doesnt mean as much in the playoffs.

i mean- there is a reason the Warriors are -150 and the CAvs are plus +325 to win the Finals. Right?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be honest- prob. the best thing that ever happened to Durant is his knee injury--- at least he has an excuse now...

172h6u.jpg

one consistent thing about Wiggywack, the boy LOVES talking shit. now he might have an issue or two about backing it up, buuut...:dhd:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean- have you read one thing i have written in the last 2 dozen pages? I think the Warriors are the favorites for a reason- they have more talent then the Cavs- and over the last week i have written over and over that the team with more high end talent wins.

Now- if the Cavs make the Finals and all their principal players are healthy- ill without a doubt make a bet for them to win for fun even though they will be clear underdogs JUST LIKE LAST YEAR- if you want to be the one that takes it- ill give you the right of first refusal.

i mean- there is a reason the Warriors are -150 and the CAvs are plus +325 to win the Finals. Right?

LOL. So the fact the Warriors don't even know the health status of your self proclaimed best player on the Warriors, doesn't give you enough confidence to bet your team against mine? LOOOOOL.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one consistent thing about Wiggywack, the boy LOVES talking shit. now he might have an issue or two about backing it up, buuut...:dhd:
its just amazing to me- that i was the one who actually DID bet on the Cavs last year in the Finals- while @TurnUpTheHeat is afraid to bet on the Heat vs. the CAvs- not even for the Cavs to win- but for Miami to simply win 2 games- and somehow i wont back it up and he does?

its why none of this is taken seriously because there is absolutely zero credibility behind it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Warriors have 4- of what i would rank top 15 players in the entire league....

Cavs have #1, like somewhere between #12-#15---- and prob about #25...in the league.....

Cavs have a deeper bench no doubt- but that just doesnt mean as much in the playoffs.

all aboard the excuse train. leaving on track 9...:dhd:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. So the fact the Warriors don't even know the health status of your self proclaimed best player on the Warriors, doesn't give you enough confidence to bet your team against mine? LOOOOOL.
they dont know the health status of Durant? I could have swore i read he would be back before the start oft he playoffs- over 2 whole months before the Finals start- HAve i missed a report on him that you are privy too? if so spill the beans...if you know something we dont why dont you share....

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just amazing to me- that i was the one who actually DID bet on the Cavs last year in the Finals- while @TurnUpTheHeat is afraid to bet on the Heat vs. the CAvs- not even for the Cavs to win- but for Miami to simply win 2 games- and somehow i wont back it up and he does?

its why none of this is taken seriously because there is absolutely zero credibility behind it.

" i won't back my team with a bet unless the conditions favor me"-WiggyRuss :heh:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why no matter how stacked the Warriors are with Durant- THE KING will always have a chance:

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why no matter how stacked the Warriors are with Durant- THE KING will always have a chance:

See this is the bullshit I'm talking about. I have no qualms about making a bet on my team being at a significant disadvantage having to deal with uncertainty about the health of our best player.

Yet you continue to talk shit, but never want to back it up.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this is the bullshit I'm talking about. I have no qualms about making a bet on my team being at a significant disadvantage having to deal with uncertainty about the health of our best player.

He's a pussy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

uncertainty?

i mean- is there "uncertainty" with Kevin Love too? he just had knee surgery a month ago. The prognosis was he should be back before the playoffs start.

I read that Durant should be back and ready to go before the playoffs even start too- has that changed? is there any info that you know that we dont?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

seriously- have you read something we havent on Durant?

Every report i read was that he had a hyper extended knee and should be back before the playoffs even start- at LEAST 7-8 weeks before the Finals even start

has something changed?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they dont know the health status of Durant? I could have swore i read he would be back before the start oft he playoffs- over 2 whole months before the Finals start- HAve i missed a report on him that you are privy too? if so spill the beans...if you know something we dont why dont you share....

Re-evaluated does not mean back.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uncertainty?

i mean- is there "uncertainty" with Kevin Love too? he just had knee surgery a month ago. The prognosis was he should be back before the playoffs start.

I read that Durant should be back and ready to go before the playoffs even start too- has that changed? is there any info that you know that we dont?

Just last week Durant was taking shots from a wheel chair. It was never stated he'd be ready before the playoffs, what was said was he'd be re-evaluated in 4 weeks, and it's been two.

"Durant had a water bottle in his hand and his shirt was sweaty, a sign that he had been doing some type of physical activity. But he still had a noticeable limp when walking around."

He has multiple hurdles he needs to clear before he even gets clearance to get in on-court work.

Lastly, who's more important to their team's success, Kevin Love or Kevin Durant? You said yourself if Durant is not healthy the Warriors have no shot. At this point and time he's not even close to healthy.

So why are you still ducking it?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just last week Durant was taking shots from a wheel chair. It was never stated he'd be ready before the playoffs, what was said was he'd be re-evaluated in 4 weeks, and it's been two.

"Durant had a water bottle in his hand and his shirt was sweaty, a sign that he had been doing some type of physical activity. But he still had a noticeable limp when walking around."

He has multiple hurdles he needs to clear before he even gets clearance to get in on-court work.

Lastly, who's more important to their team's success, Kevin Love or Kevin Durant? You said yourself if Durant is not healthy the Warriors have no shot. At this point and time he's not even close to healthy.

So why are you still ducking it?
I mean- forgive me- but thisw as your own quote

"There are no built-in excuses here for the Warriors.

In the grand scheme of things, the Warriors have an entirely similar team without KD, to the one they had when they won the ship in 2015. They replaced one Barnes for another. They still could go 9 deep in the playoffs with quality players. They still have Steph, Klay and Draymond.

The biggest concern for me isn't Durant's injury. It's that the Warriors are only 4 games up on the Spurs for HCA. The Warriors will absolutely need that this year because of the injury to Durant."

Status
Not open for further replies.