• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because i will freely admit- i have no clue if the Cavs will win the title this year or not--- they have done it once in their history!
Yet you have so much to say on a constant regular basis about how great the King is & how great his current roster is. Now when asked you're scared to put your money where your mouth is?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol--- you OBVIOUSLY have zero confidence because you are making it contingent on something else entirely...i understand- you dont want to lose without covering your ass---- its cool. I understand- the Cavs have at least the 3 best player in the series- i wouldnt have any confidence it goes 6 either if were you. Ill freely admit i have no confidence in the Cavs winning the title- i have no clue how it is all going to shake out

what i do have confidence in?

if the Cavs and Heat play- it does NOT go past 5....thats for sure...dont worry- i am sure Mecca will take it- you dont have to- we know where you stand.

the team "no one wants to play"- but you cant even bet that they would win the 2 games on their own home court--- typical.....though- like i siad- i dont blame you at all- its just common sense.

You HAVE to be trolling at this point, correct?

If not, please don't EVER let your boss see this or chances are you won't have a job.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you have so much to say on a constant regular basis about how great the King is & how great his current roster is. Now when asked you're scared to put your money where your mouth is?
no doubt about it! LeBron is one of the best 5 players of all time- is having one of the 2 or 3 best years in his career- the Cavs roster is loaded---

on the other side is a team with 4 of the top 20 players in the league which has never happened before- i ll freely admit- if the Cavs and Warriors play eachother- the Warriors are going to be the favorites- just like they were last year. However- just because you are the favorites doesnt mean you win it every time

and if you remember- despite being the underdog- i stuck up for and bet on the Cavs in that series against @tlance ..... @TurnUpTheHeat doesnst have the balls to back up the Heat despite his false bravado about them being "the team no one wants to play"

where the rubber meets the road- he just doesnt have the balls. Its cool- maybe Mecca does- or someone else?

bets open to anyone else out there too since @turnup is obviously too much of a puss to take it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You HAVE to be trolling at this point, correct?

If not, please don't EVER let your boss see this or chances are you won't have a job.
you need to put conditions on the bet

its very simple- will the series go 6?

you feel the need to try and make it more than that- becuase you dont have confidene in it- its okay- i get it man---- i wouldnt make it if i were you either---- but stop trying to act like you think itll go 6- when obviously you have zero balls to back it up.

i freely admit- i wouldnt take the Cavs against the field- there is a reason they are +325......now- if its the Cavs vs. the Warriors and all the Cavs are healthy- im sure ill take an avatar bet onthe series just to have some fun JUST LIKE I DID LAST YEAR despiute the fact that the Cavs will be underdogs- perhaps substantial underdogs.

you are too chicken shit to do the same. i get it.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Heat and Cavs don't face each other only because I don't want to see the aftermath of what would happen to this place, regardless of the outcome.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you need to put conditions on the bet

its very simple- will the series go 6?

you feel the need to try and make it more than that- becuase you dont have confidene in it- its okay- i get it man---- i wouldnt make it if i were you either---- but stop trying to act like you think itll go 6- when obviously you have zero balls to back it up.

i freely admit- i wouldnt take the Cavs against the field- there is a reason they are +325......now- if its the Cavs vs. the Warriors and all the Cavs are healthy- im sure ill take an avatar bet onthe series just to have some fun JUST LIKE I DID LAST YEAR

you are too chicken shit to do the same. i get it.

"you need to put conditions on the bet"

@trojanfan12 , can you fucking believe this?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"you need to put conditions on the bet"

@trojanfan12 , can you fucking believe this?
i am wrong?

i said-

would you like to bet the series goes more than 5?

you said--- ONLY IF- you bet the Cavs against the field.

thats called a condition. Something i am missing? i get it- you dont want to backup the Heat without covering your ass.

it just cracks me up- the "team no one wants to play"- but cant even bet that the series would go 6 without trying to attach another bet to it lol.

you think the Cavs care if they play a team you dont even think can get to 6 games in the series? it just cracks my ass up, the "team no one wants to play" MY ASS! lol.

Last edited:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no doubt about it! LeBron is one of the best 5 players of all time- is having one of the 2 or 3 best years in his career- the Cavs roster is loaded---

on the other side is a team with 4 of the top 20 players in the league which has never happened before- i ll freely admit- if the Cavs and Warriors play eachother- the Warriors are going to be the favorites- just like they were last year. However- just because you are the favorites doesnt mean you win it every time

and if you remember- despite being the underdog- i stuck up for and bet on the Cavs in that series against @tlance ..... @TurnUpTheHeat doesnst have the balls to back up the Heat despite his false bravado about them being "the team no one wants to play"

where the rubber meets the road- he just doesnt have the balls. Its cool- maybe Mecca does- or someone else?

bets open to anyone else out there too since @turnup is obviously too much of a puss to take it.
You are incredible. You can't possibly be serious about being a lawyer. In your rant you basically pointed out WHY you SHOULD have no problem accepting his bet.

Your points:
1. LeBron is one of the best 5 players of all time- is having one of the 2 or 3 best years in his career
2. the Cavs roster is loaded
3. However- just because you are the favorites doesnt mean you win it every time

These are the VERY reasons you should have confidence in them & NO PROBLEM betting on them again.
You should just learn to keep it short & sweet. The more you talk the more you disprove your case. SMH

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are incredible. You can't possibly be serious about being a lawyer. In your rant you basically pointed out WHY you SHOULD have no problem accepting his bet.

Your points:
1. LeBron is one of the best 5 players of all time- is having one of the 2 or 3 best years in his career
2. the Cavs roster is loaded
3. However- just because you are the favorites doesnt mean you win it every time

These are the VERY reasons you should have confidence in them & NO PROBLEM betting on them again.
You should just learn to keep it short & sweet. The more you talk the more you disprove your case. SMH
uhhh....yah the CAvs are a great team and the defending champs- but they dont have 4 of the top 20 players in the league on their team- I am fully willing to admit right now if the Cavs played a series against the Warriors- and both teams were 100% healthy- that id have to pick the Warriors. The Warriors will be the favorites by a fair margin.

now- if they play eachother- just like last year- the CAvs will be big underdogs- but i will take a bet on the series if all the Cavs principle players are healthy- because im not chicken shit like others.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhhh....yah the CAvs are a great team and the defending champs- but they dont have 4 of the top 20 players in the league on their team- I am fully willing to admit right now if the Cavs played a series against the Warriors- and both teams were 100% healthy- that id have to pick the Warriors. The Warriors will be the favorites by a fair margin.

now- if they play eachother- just like last year- the CAvs will be big underdogs- but i will take a bet on the series if all the Cavs principle players are healthy- because im not chicken shit like others.

So how is this different than what @TurnUpTheHeat is asking you to do?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because- tomorrow Kyrie Irving can sprain an ankle and its over.

If KEvin Durant has a setback- the Warriors are done. Too much is dependent on the health of the players. If the Cavs get to the Finals- and all their principles are healthy- JUST LIKE LAST YEAR- ill take a bet on the Cavs winning it- shit- i bet on the Buckeyes beating a Miami team that everyone said was unbeatable and won a case of Bud Light off of it!-- and of course- won my bet despite the CAvs being underdogs last year

what i wont do is make a bet 3+ months into the future with no clue what the health of the team will look like. If Kevin Love comes back- and re injures his knee- its over right there. Because then its not a bad that the Cavs will win the Finals- its a bet that the Cavs will be healthy AND win the Finals--- if they dont get some luck with injuries- like almost every single team that has ever won the Finals has gotten- its a moot point anyway.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When is the last time James lost 2 games in a round 1 series?
I'm willing to bet it happens if they play the Heat.

In turn, he should have the same type of faith that Le Douche can win it all.

#simpleasthat

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If KEvin Durant has a setback- the Warriors are done. Too much is dependent on the health of the players. If the Cavs get to the Finals- and all their principles are healthy- JUST LIKE LAST YEAR- ill take a bet on the Cavs winning it- shit- i bet on the Buckeyes beating a Miami team that everyone said was unbeatable and won a case of Bud Light off of it!-- and of course- won my bet despite the CAvs being underdogs last year

what i wont do is make a bet 3+ months into the future with no clue what the health of the team will look like. If Kevin Love comes back- and re injures his knee- its over right there.
Then why didn't you just add that condition to the bet when he asked? Honestly I don't think anyone here thinks the odds stay the same for either team if they're missing core guys. Come on...you got more excuses than a man going to jail!!!!

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the last time James lost 2 games in a round 1 series?
I'm willing to bet it happens if they play the Heat.

In turn, he should have the same type of faith that Le Douche can win it all.

#simpleasthat
Totally agree which is why I'm trying to get him there! :D

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what i wont do is make a bet 3+ months into the future with no clue what the health of the team will look like. If Kevin Love comes back- and re injures his knee- its over right there. Because then its not a bad that the Cavs will win the Finals- its a bet that the Cavs will be healthy AND win the Finals--- if they dont get some luck with injuries- like almost every single team that has ever won the Finals has gotten- its a moot point anyway.

And who is to say that Whiteside, Dragic, Waiters, etc won't get hurt right before or during the Cavs series if it happens?

Aren't we at least a month from that potential series?

Talk about a fucking hypocrite.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why didn't you just add that condition to the bet when he asked? Honestly I don't think anyone here thinks the odds stay the same for either team if they're missing core guys. Come on...you got more excuses than a man going to jail!!!!
sure- i mean- thats what i have said for months now.

If LeBron pulls a hamstring- against the Celtics the Cavs are probably done and dont even touch the Finals. Kevin Love had knee surgery a month ago- if he reinjures it- there is no way the CAvs are winning a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.