• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 week of one of these.
41RN80Y0gCL._UX342_.jpg
512Fy7Z4xyL._UX425_.jpg
im thinking either this:

07334ffdaabd55ad2c78377a2bbe70fd.jpg

or- i am sure there will be plenty of good ones to choose from if they do end up playing a series against eachother.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you're just throwing $h!@ at the wall to sit what sticks. You just friggin asked him to bet that the Heat don't push the Cavs beyond 5 games. :crazy:
exactly- and i told him if any of the Heats best 5 players are hurt at that time he can call it off. Like i said though- i f were him i wouldnt take it either- Cavs will have at least the 3 best players in that series. totally understandable....

if the 2 teams play- i can see the Heat staving off a sweep by maybe getting a game 3 or game 4 with the Cavs being complacent......

but to win 2 games would mean they were an actual threat- and thats just not the case.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he knows down deep if KD is playing & the Dubs don't suffer any injuries to their core guys it's very likely the Cavs don't repeat.
I pick the Warriors to win the Chip if KD is @75 % or better.

No KD?

I don't know if they make the finals.

San Antonio or the Red Rockets would have a punchers chance of ousting them.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly- and i told him if any of the Heats best 5 players are hurt at that time he can call it off.
@TurnUpTheHeat and I have established you to be all talk. Now I can only hope you will shut up about how great the Cavs are this season & how many playoff wins they will get this year- especially since we now know you don't really believe they can win it all.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No KD?

I have to agree that if KD doesn't play I'm worried about their chances too.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TurnUpTheHeat and I have established you to be all talk. Now I can only hope you will shut up about how great the Cavs are this season & how many playoff wins they will get this year- especially since we now know you don't really believe they can win it all.
CAN- or LIKELY---

2 very different things

i mean- is it likely Durant has a set back? no--- if he does though- the Warriors are kaput- and no one in their right minds would bet for them against the Cavs.

Now if both teams are healthy- ill bet the CAvs-just as i did last year when they were underogs- the Warriors will definitely be favored- and they will be favored for good reason. But when you have The King- you always have a chance- and the Cavs have proved they thrive under adversity

a big difference between MOST LIKELY- CAN-

i gave @TurnUpTheHeat the ability to cancel the bet if the Heat arent healthy- and he is still too chicken shit to back "the team no one wants to play"--- lol....that just cracks me up..."the team no one wants to play" my ass. lol....their own biggest fan cant back them after seeing them beat the Cavs twice--- because he knows just what i said--- talent wins in the playoffs- and the Cavs would have teh 3 best players in the series.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No KD?

ehh.....IF KD is 75% and coming off being chased around the court by Kawhi in a long serise against the Spurs--- that might be an issue

but if he is playing every game and healthy- its hard to not bet on an unprecedented 4 of the top 20 (if not top 15) players in the league.....plus- shit--- Kevin Love just had knee surgery--- thats not a good sign....ill still bet the Cavs like i did last year if the Cavs are healthy though.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CAN- or LIKELY---

2 very different things

i mean- is it likely Durant has a set back? no--- if he does though- the Warriors are kaput- and no one in their right minds would bet for them against the Cavs.

Now if both teams are healthy- ill bet the CAvs-just as i did last year when they were underogs- the Warriors will definitely be favored- and they will be favored for good reason. But when you have The King- you always have a chance- and the Cavs have proved they thrive under adversity

a big difference between MOST LIKELY- CAN-

i gave @TurnUpTheHeat the ability to cancel the bet if the Heat arent healthy- and he is still too chicken shit to back "the team no one wants to play"--- lol....that just cracks me up..."the team no one wants to play" my ass. lol....their own biggest fan cant back them after seeing them beat the Cavs twice--- because he knows just what i said--- talent wins in the playoffs- and the Cavs would have teh 3 best players in the series.
And I didn't use either in my post. I said BELIEVE- and you made it VERY CLEAR you DO NOT believe your team can or will for that matter.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I didn't use either in my post. I said BELIEVE- and you made it VERY CLEAR you DO NOT believe your team can or will for that matter.
I definitely believe they CAN win. What are you saying there is zero chance the CAvs can beat hte Warriors? Thats def. not true.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehh.....IF KD is 75% and coming off being chased around the court by Kawhi in a long serise against the Spurs--- that might be an issue

but if he is playing every game and healthy- its hard to not bet on an unprecedented 4 of the top 20 (if not top 15) players in the league.....plus- shit--- Kevin Love just had knee surgery--- thats not a good sign....ill still bet the Cavs like i did last year if the Cavs are healthy though.
What makes you think the Spurs will get past Memphis let alone Houston or OKC if they stay as the #2 seed? They have a weak back court in comparison to Houston/OKC. If they get the #1 seed they will have to get past the Clippers/Utah.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely believe they CAN win. What are you saying there is zero chance the CAvs can beat hte Warriors? Thats def. not true.
No you don't, otherwise you would've accepted the bet without reservation. When a fan believes their team CAN win they bet on them. Simple as that. The likelihood scenarios are there to make things interesting.

And I'm not saying anything about the Cavs' ability- you are doing a pretty good job of that yourself.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be fine.

Doc will give him 4/80 next year when Blake and JJ bolt.

I know Blake is likely staying. Not sure if I'm happy about it or not.
at the very leaest you can trade him to Boston for a boatload. Plenty of teams with a bunch of assets looking for an All Star.---- might not even be a bad idea with Paul and DeAndre there to get a couple wings...Jaylen Brown, a Nets pick and Rozier?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

honestly consider this. Wiggy's been at his propaganda and endless drivel about the Cavs, LeClown, Kyrie, the supposed genius of their FO, the "deep pockets" of Gilbert, etc, etc, ad nausum...

so you figure(under NORMAL standards anyway) that if someone can bring that kinda yack on a daily basis you'd figure he'd have an ounce of confidence believing his team was unstoppable, right...?

just sayin'...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that worse than LBJ putting up a triple double and losing? something he's done multiple times this season.
i dunno- the Cavs are in first place though- the Heat are currently on the verge of the bottom of the eastern conference playoffs/lotto...that makes me feel better-

though you are def. right.

Status
Not open for further replies.