• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because- tomorrow Kyrie Irving can sprain an ankle and its over.

If KEvin Durant has a setback- the Warriors are done. Too much is dependent on the health of the players. If the Cavs get to the Finals- and all their principles are healthy- JUST LIKE LAST YEAR- ill take a bet on the Cavs winning it- shit- i bet on the Buckeyes beating a Miami team that everyone said was unbeatable and won a case of Bud Light off of it!-- and of course- won my bet despite the CAvs being underdogs last year

what i wont do is make a bet 3+ months into the future with no clue what the health of the team will look like. If Kevin Love comes back- and re injures his knee- its over right there. Because then its not a bad that the Cavs will win the Finals- its a bet that the Cavs will be healthy AND win the Finals--- if they dont get some luck with injuries- like almost every single team that has ever won the Finals has gotten- its a moot point anyway.
I think you have too much stock in Love. This roster is loaded- those are your words- then they should be able to win without Love. Especially given the fact he's a defensive liability against the better teams such as GS.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the last time James lost 2 games in a round 1 series?
I'm willing to bet it happens if they play the Heat.

In turn, he should have the same type of faith that Le Douche can win it all.

#simpleasthat
i get it- you have to try and cover your ass

its all probably a moot point anyway- the Cavs and Heat wont even play eachother- ive gotten my hopes up before for the Heat to just choke away my dream matchup. lol....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who is to say that Whiteside, Dragic, Waiters, etc won't get hurt right before or during the Cavs series if it happens?

Aren't we at least a month from that potential series?

Talk about a fucking hypocrite.
yah thats why i said take any 5 players on the Heat--- if any of them are hurt- then the bets off

now whats the excuse? LOL.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure- i mean- thats what i have said for months now.

If LeBron pulls a hamstring- against the Celtics the Cavs are probably done and dont even touch the Finals. Kevin Love had knee surgery a month ago- if he reinjures it- there is no way the CAvs are winning a title.
Again, you're just back tracking. Excuses & more excuses. I will give you credit for saying that the Warriors are more likely to win that series- but you can also keep it real by saying you aren't confident enough in the Cavs to take @TurnUpTheHeat's bet.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course not. Thats insane. The Cavs are +325 right now to win it all right now.

i understand that you have no confidence in the Heat even pushing the Cavs to 6 games--- if i were you i wouldnt make that bet either. High levelt alent wins in the playoffs- and the Heat dont have any.

oh my stars and garters, this took one HELLUVA lotta nerve...:L

as much shit as this friggin clown has ENDLESSLY laid on everyone here about the "greatness" of the Cavs for 2 seasons running he has to be kidding...

#whohasnoconfidence?:dhd:

#alltalknodo:tsk:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah thats why i said take any 5 players on the Heat--- if any of them are hurt- then the bets off

now whats the excuse? LOL.

Fuck that.
Just be a man and bet.
We're not talking real money for fucks sake.

Besides, we already showed we could beat you shorthanded last week, didn't we??

#johnsonandjohnson

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you're just back tracking. Excuses & more excuses. I will give you credit for saying that the Warriors are more likely to win that series- but you can also keep it real by saying you aren't confident enough in the Cavs to take @TurnUpTheHeat's bet.
thats exactly what i am saying- im def not confident in the Cavs to take them against the field.

i just dont know how that is related to the Cavs and Heat going to 6 games when the Heat are "the team no one wants to play" LOL.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get it- you have to try and cover your ass

its all probably a moot point anyway- the Cavs and Heat wont even play eachother- ive gotten my hopes up before for the Heat to just choke away my dream matchup. lol....

Heat prob finish 7th anyway, IMO.
Are Cavs falling?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that.
Just be a man and bet.
We're not talking real money for fucks sake.

Besides, we already showed we could beat you shorthanded last week, didn't we??

#johnsonandjohnson
LOL cmon man- are you really that chicken shit that you have to add an extra bet on the Heat Cavs series?

you really cant bet that if the Cavs and Heat play- that the Heat wont make it to 6

at least i had the balls to take the Cavs against Tlance against the heavily favored Warriors last year--- apparently you dont have the same balls- chicken shit!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats exactly what i am saying- im def not confident in the Cavs to take them against the field.

i just dont know how that is related to the Cavs and Heat going to 6 games when the Heat are "the team no one wants to play" LOL.

Confident, like you're betting rent money?

We're talking a frickin avi for a couple weeks.

Who really cares?

Just spices it up a bit.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who said they were related? So would you feel more comfortable if he had presented it to you as two separate bets?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said they were related? So would you feel more comfortable if he had presented it to you as two separate bets?
im not betting the Cavs to win it all unless they are healthy in the Finals is my point. Its why i dont bet on something happening 3 months form now--- LEBron lands ackwardly on a dudes foot and its all over--- Kyrie bumps knees with a guy on a rebound- its all over- If Kyrie/LeBron/Love arent healthy- there is zero chance the Cavs are winning it.

If he wants to add that caveat then im down.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he knows down deep if KD is playing & the Dubs don't suffer any injuries to their core guys it's very likely the Cavs don't repeat.

no if's, and's, or maybe's...

and btw, not all that deep down...:heh:

#hugemouthtinyballs

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mecca

ill offer this to you first---

If the Cavs and Heat play in the first round- it doesnt go passed 5 games.

terms?
1 week of one of these.
41RN80Y0gCL._UX342_.jpg
512Fy7Z4xyL._UX425_.jpg

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that time Jimmy Butler took out the rear view mirror in his car because he said he didn't want to ever look back?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not betting the Cavs to win it all unless they are healthy in the Finals is my point. Its why i dont bet on something happening 3 months form now--- LEBron lands ackwardly on a dudes foot and its all over--- Kyrie bumps knees with a guy on a rebound- its all over- If Kyrie/LeBron/Love arent healthy- there is zero chance the Cavs are winning it.

If he wants to add that caveat then im down.
Now you're just throwing $h!@ at the wall to sit what sticks. You just friggin asked him to bet that the Heat don't push the Cavs beyond 5 games. :crazy:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, not to mention if they swap w/ OKC, finish 6th & happen to get to the second round that would put them in another really tough series if SA stays @ #2 & Memphis stays @ #7.
If I could pick the Clippers 2nd round opponents, I'd rather see the Spurs than Houston or the Dubs.

They usually play well against the Spurs, for whatever reason.

But, they won't beat them in a series again, anytime soon.

Reactions: LAD
Status
Not open for further replies.