• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

cmon- i wouldnt ask you to actually pick the Heat over the Cavs--- thats pure and complete insanity...lol....hold on wait...i gotta stop laughing...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ohh okay all better now

i was just saying they wouldnt even push them to 6 games.

You think i would actually even ofer you a bet picking the HEat over the Cavs? i sure dont think you are the brightest bulb in the batch- but you arent dumb enough to actually PICK the Heat over the Cavs.

as i said- would it surprise me to see the Heat get 1 game against the Cavs in a series? eehh, prob not- would it surprise me if they got 2? HELL YES IT WOULD!
oh shit- you meant even 6 games. lol my bad

i understand- you have no confidence in the HEat pushing the Cavs to 6 games- i understand that---- its cool.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

cmon- i wouldnt ask you to actually pick the Heat over the Cavs--- thats pure and complete insanity...lol....hold on wait...i gotta stop laughing...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ohh okay all better now

i was just saying they wouldnt even push them to 6 games.

You think i would actually even ofer you a bet picking the HEat over the Cavs? i sure dont think you are the brightest bulb in the batch- but you arent dumb enough to actually PICK the Heat over the Cavs.

as i said- would it surprise me to see the Heat get 1 game against the Cavs in a series? eehh, prob not- would it surprise me if they got 2? HELL YES IT WOULD!

Where in my post did I ever say Heat win the series?
Can you read?

Your post truly confirms you are a moron.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where in my post did I ever say Heat win the series?
Can you read?

Your post truly confirms you are a moron.
i agree with you though- no way the Heat push the Cavs passed 5 unless something really really screwy happens....like LeBron and Kyrie die in a plane crash.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh shit- you meant even 6 games. lol my bad

i understand- you have no confidence in the HEat pushing the Cavs to 6 games- i understand that---- its cool.

Yes.
To get to game 6, means Heat has to win twice.
I'm betting they will if you are betting Cavs win the title.

Its a very fair bet.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh...as long as they don't fall to 7 or 8 they get out of the first round.

That's their ceiling.

No...They can't beat Houston either.

So, they better finish 4th of 5th.
Yea, not to mention if they swap w/ OKC, finish 6th & happen to get to the second round that would put them in another really tough series if SA stays @ #2 & Memphis stays @ #7.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

Its a very fair bet.
its cool- i would just htink you would have liked to back up your Heat against the Cavs-- i mean- they just smoked the Cavs twice---- and you dont even think they can get to 6 against them in a series?

it just goes to show you exactly what i said was true- and that you also believe it too

in the playoffs- talent is what matters.

Cavs would have the 3 best players in the series. I dont blame you for thinking it wouldnt go 6

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree with you though- no way the Heat push the Cavs passed 5 unless something really really screwy happens....like LeBron and Kyrie die in a plane crash.
You are so ridiculous. I think the Heat push that series (if they meet) past 5 games. I mean it's not like it would take a miracle- unless you're privy to LBJ inserting some trickery or something.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its cool- i would just htink you would have liked to back up your Heat against the Cavs-- i mean- they just smoked the Cavs twice---- and you dont even think they can get to 6 against them in a series?

it just goes to show you exactly what i said was true- and that you also believe it too

in the playoffs- talent is what matters.

Cavs would have the 3 best players in the series. I dont blame you for thinking it wouldnt go 6

So you still can't read?
I'm betting it goes AT LEAST 6.
Jesus Fucking Christ.:L

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

Its a very fair bet.
I think he knows down deep if KD is playing & the Dubs don't suffer any injuries to their core guys it's very likely the Cavs don't repeat.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you still can't read?
I'm betting it goes AT LEAST 6.
Jesus Fucking Christ.:L
no- you arent- you have conditions of it that i have to take another bet that is less than likely to happen- I fully admit i am not taking the Cavs against the field- there is a reason why they are +325....

if you really thought it- you wouldnt be trying to force an additional bet on it as well....

i get it--- talent wins in the playoffs.

You dont think that the Heat can get to 6 games. I woudlnt either if i were you since the Cavs have at least the 3 best players in the series- and will of course have home court (though that wouldnt matter in a 6 game series).

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no- you arent- you have conditions of it that i have to take another bet that is less than likely to happen- I fully admit i am not taking the Cavs against the field- there is a reason why they are +325....

if you really thought it- you wouldnt be trying to force an additional bet on it as well....

i get it--- talent wins in the playoffs.

You dont think that the Heat can get to 6 games. I woudlnt either if i were you since the Cavs have at least the 3 best players in the series- and will of course have home court (though that wouldnt matter in a 6 game series).

So, in your opinion, what would the odds be of the Heat making the playoffs, then winning 2 vs Cavs?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Heat could steal a game if they lucky....get hot from outside- and the Cavs have a cold night shooting.....sweeping a team is definitely never a guarantee no matter if they are an 8 seed or not....shit- Detroit was close to getting a game last year if not for some late heroics by the clutchest player in the NBA.

Heat could get a game-

get 2 games? nah....1 game is a fluke- 2 games would represent a challenge- and the Heat arent a legitmate challenge to the Cavs as presently constructed.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, in your opinion, what would the odds be of the Heat making the playoffs, then winning 2 vs Cavs?
i have no clue-

the better question is- what do you think they would be? obviously not that good right? lol. Despite being "the team no one wants to play"

its just funny- the Heat are the team "no one wants to play" - but you have ZERO confidence in them even going to 6 vs. the Cavs.

looki get it- Cavs would have at least the 3 best player in the series. i wouldnt take it if i were you either- its cool---- maybe Mecca will take it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he knows down deep if KD is playing & the Dubs don't suffer any injuries to their core guys it's very likely the Cavs don't repeat.
i woudlnt say "very" likely--- but I think you make a valid point- and it would without a doubt be the biggest challenge in the storied career of the living legend that is The King. No team has ever put together 4 top 20 guys before- all though- the bigger they are- the harder they fall- and this Cavs team seems to thrive on adversity.....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TurnUpTheHeat

i mean- the bet is moot if the Cavs and Heat dont play eachother- there is no odds calculation on the Heat making the playoffs- if they choke down the stretch and end up at the back end of the lotto there is obviously no bet.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i woudlnt say "very" likely--- but I think you make a valid point- and it would without a doubt be the biggest challenge in the storied career of the living legend that is The King. No team has ever put together 4 top 20 guys before- all though- the bigger they are- the harder they fall- and this Cavs team seems to thrive on adversity.....
Well if they expect these Warriors to fall hard they better start tightening up their defense, otherwise my guess is we see KD get his first title.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have no clue-

the better question is- what do you think they would be? obviously not that good right? lol. Despite being "the team no one wants to play"

its just funny- the Heat are the team "no one wants to play" - but you have ZERO confidence in them even going to 6 vs. the Cavs.

looki get it- Cavs would have at least the 3 best player in the series. i wouldnt take it if i were you either- its cool---- maybe Mecca will take it.

Fuck off.
You are a moron.
If I had ZERO confidence that it wouldn't go 6, I wouldn't be proposing the bet.

Bottom line is I have WAAYYY more confidence that they would beat the Cavs at least twice then you believe the Cavs will win it all.

If Cavs played Heat without James they wouldn't push it to 6.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TurnUpTheHeat

i mean- the bet is moot if the Cavs and Heat dont play eachother- there is no odds calculation on the Heat making the playoffs- if they choke down the stretch and end up at the back end of the lotto there is obviously no bet.
Well this is common sense- so what's your hang up with accepting the bet?

Not accepting the bet seems like your confidence in your team is based on liquid courage.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is common sense- so what's your hang up with accepting the bet?

Not accepting the bet seems like your confidence in your team is based on liquid courage.
because i will freely admit- i have no clue if the Cavs will win the title this year or not--- they have done it once in their history!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off.
You are a moron.
If I had ZERO confidence that it wouldn't go 6, I wouldn't be proposing the bet.
lol--- you OBVIOUSLY have zero confidence because you are making it contingent on something else entirely...i understand- you dont want to lose without covering your ass---- its cool. I understand- the Cavs have at least the 3 best player in the series- i wouldnt have any confidence it goes 6 either if were you. Ill freely admit i have no confidence in the Cavs winning the title- i have no clue how it is all going to shake out

what i do have confidence in?

if the Cavs and Heat play- it does NOT go past 5....thats for sure...dont worry- i am sure Mecca will take it- you dont have to- we know where you stand.

the team "no one wants to play"- but you cant even bet that they would win the 2 games on their own home court--- typical.....though- like i siad- i dont blame you at all- its just common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.