• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think thats a problem with Curry...lol....with the bench unit? ehh maybe.

Bench doesn't matter when KD is healthy. They were beating everybody then.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just tough when you take a guy out of your lineup that is so intergral to your system...shit happens.

its a major concern if he is out for the year- but hes not. Unless they make a rule up that you cant play with Kevin Durant its fine....when Kerr designs a system- and everyone is used to running it- and all of a sudden you change that up- and have to add 35 minutes from a very mediocre group of bench players that are mostly complimentary guys used to playing off stars- you see some deficiencies.

I thought they still had 3 other allstars....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad Jeannie is in charge finally.....not sure how Magic is going to turn out and absolutely hated the Pelinka (or whatever the fuck is his name is) hiring.

Pelinka could be a great hire. He's been an agent and knows how the game is played. he knows what players are looking for and how to talk to them. Basically, everything Jim didn't know how to do.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where Boston offered Indy this imaginary Paul George deal or are you still in the business of alternative facts?

So Wiggy accuses you of making stuff up and then proceeds to make stuff up.

I'm shocked I tell you...shocked. :shocked:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just tough when you take a guy out of your lineup that is so intergral to your system...shit happens.

its a major concern if he is out for the year- but hes not. Unless they make a rule up that you cant play with Kevin Durant its fine....when Kerr designs a system- and everyone is used to running it- and all of a sudden you change that up- and have to add 35 minutes from a very mediocre group of bench players that are mostly complimentary guys used to playing off stars- you see some deficiencies.

I know KD is important but cmon now man. We aren't the worst team in the league without him. A top 5 teams without him

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck Warriors? I was counting on you to beat the 76ers at home and you play like this? Useless smh

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the post where he told bks not to make shit up and take things out of context? That was some funny shit right there. :pound:

lamar-violation-31.png

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant find a post to back up your bullshit after i posted 2 of them? sound about right...lol.....my "tone"...lol....thats hilarious.

I'm lazy. I could easily backtrack in this thread and find your posts praising David Griffin for nabbing Bogut and how he's the greatest GM alive.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought you blocked me? and again-

i never said Bogut would be dominant- i even said he wouldnt touch the court against Golden State. Can you actually back your bullshit up with a post of mine? No? Maybe if you actually READ you would have a clue....Ohh okay then---here are two responses i did have:

"i get what you are saying- and id agree with Bogut was playing a little better.

Even if Bogut comes to Cleveland- he is gonna be well behind Love, Frye and Thompson- he wouldnt be a guy you would play for more than 10-15 minutes a game. While that is PERFECT for the role he would have--- Deron Williams isa guy who has been playing a lot more this year and could do some nice things.

i just think Williams would have a much bigger role than Bogut. Its why i wouldnt be too devastated if they get Sanders instead of Bogut--- dont get me wrong- id rather have Bogut--- but Bogut really hasnt been so hot this year. 10-15 minutes a game as the 4th big and some dpeth in case something happens? AMAZING....anything more than that and i gotta question if he could handle it."

here is another one:

"Cavs are in pretty much the same spot. They do have Love and Frye---- Bogut is just injury protection if anything.

I mean- the Cavs arent playing a "traditional" center barely any minutes----- especially iwht LeBron being able to move down to the 4.

between Love, Thompson, Frye, Derrick Williams (who will be better for small lineups), and LeBron- i wouldnt think there would be much time left for Bogut either

to me- Bogut seems like insurance against injury- or if the Cavs need size and want to get more physical (which pretty much disqualifies him vs. the Warriors- but maybe not against Boston? i dunno)"

I wanted to see @TJL roast the everloving shit out of you. Shit was riveting.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many guys qualify as "leaders you need to win a title" in the league? 5? 6?

my point is- Paul George is a true franchise player- prob a top 15 player- and would be the best player on just about any team he is on- or AT LEAST half the teams in the league- prob more like 2/3rds.- certainly would be by far the best player on the Heat.

the most valuable thing in basketball is an All-Star top 20 player in his prime. And George is just that- you cant overpay for that type of guy unless it just gets crazy.

Yet the Heat have a similar record compared to the Pacers and outside of Dragic - Whiteside's our best player whom you constantly downplay. George is a good player, but he's not the type of player you unload your roster for. Great GM'ing Wiggy. Sportshoopla, where amazing Wiggy-wamming happens.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit what a game...Draymond refused to lose that one. That man was ferocious.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally some testicular fortitude from the Ws

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally some testicular fortitude from the Ws

I was beginning to wonder about the Dubs. They finally looked like a team with heart since the last couple of weeks they've looked like shit. Durant was about to be the next Lebron given that without Durant, the Warriors looked hopeless similar to the Cavs when Lebron's not playing.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want about Draymond....but that dude put the entire team on his back in the 2nd half on both ends of the floor and willed them to a much needed win in front of the home crowd on Steph's B-Day when it seemed like they were on their way to another terrible loss.

He may have also solidified the DPOY title for himself with that stellar effort.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want about Draymond....but that dude put the entire team on his back in the 2nd half on both ends of the floor and willed them to a much needed win in front of the home crowd on Steph's B-Day when it seemed like they were on their way to another terrible loss.

He may have also solidified the DPOY title for himself with that stellar effort.
No way, that's all Kawhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.