• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and more importantly for the Cavs- lets hope they gut the Eastern Conference like a fish again so they can show up to the Finals well rested...

now- i dont think they get away with only 2 losses in the entire Eastern playoffs like each of the last 2 years- but ill guarantee you they arent playing any 7 game series' either. They wont just shit on the East like the last 2 years this year---- but i dont think there is a team that can beat them in a series either. The only team that can beat the Cavs in the East is the Cavs- or the injury bug.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors apparently trying new rotations tonight, so their defense is for shit so far.

I'm really wondering about the team's heart lately. Curry needs to give LeBron at least one of his MVPs.
ehhh...not last years...he was disgustingly good last year- his shooting was insanity....

I mean- like i have been saying- the Warriors are the only team in NBA history to have 4 of the top 20 (maybe top 15) players in the league--- thats ridiculous.....

without Durant though- you have to lean on that bench that was seriously stripped down. Its hard to ask rookies like Patrick McCaw and old men like David West- to play primary bench roles for a championship contending team.

Iggy is having his worst year too--- i still think he is a valuable bench player- but he has regressed- he is DEF. not the Iggy of just a couple years ago.

Once Durant is back in the swing of things- id expect a return to dominance....when your 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th best players are Iggy, Livingston, what? Clark and West?-- you are gonna have some issues....it just is what is ...

id still do the Durant move 10/10 though without a second thought

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehhh...not last years...he was disgustingly good last year- his shooting was insanity....

I mean- like i have been saying- the Warriors are the only team in NBA history to have 4 of the top 20 (maybe top 15) players in the league--- thats ridiculous.....

without Durant though- you have to lean on that bench that was seriously stripped down. Its hard to ask rookies like Patrick McCaw and old men like David West- to play primary bench roles for a championship contending team.

Iggy is having his worst year too--- i still think he is a valuable bench player- but he has regressed- he is DEF. not the Iggy of just a couple years ago.

Once Durant is back in the swing of things- id expect a return to dominance....when your 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th best players are Iggy, Livingston, what? Clark and West?-- you are gonna have some issues....it just is what is ...

id still do the Durant move 10/10 though without a second thought

It's not the bench losing them games lately, Klay and Steph are missing tons of shots.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the bench losing them games lately, Klay and Steph are missing tons of shots.
im sure thats part of it- but you jus gave up 60 to the Sixers at home in the first half....with 2 of their high lotto picks no where to be seen.

AS i cant watch the game- how does Saric look? is he your ROY?

it looks like Okafor is going off and doing the one thing he is a good at- post scoring.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sure thats part of it- but you jus gave up 60 to the Sixers at home in the first half....with 2 of their high lotto picks no where to be seen.

it looks like Okafor is going off and doing the one thing he is a good at- post scoring.

You don't have NBATV?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's the main part of it. And yes their defense is significantly worse without Durant (or Barnes or Bogut).

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My revised top 15 players in the Eastern Conference--- not just on stats- or short term outlook, or long term outlook, or contract, or all star teams, or wins and losses- or age- or work ethic- or versatility- or leadership- but a combination of everything

1. LeBron James
2. Jimmy Butler
3. Giannis Antetokuompo
4. Kyrie Irving
5. John Wall
6. Paul George
7. Isiah Thomas
8. Kyle Lowry
9. DeMar Derozan
10. Paul Milsap
11. Kemba Walker
12. Bradley Beale
13. Kevin Love
14. Kristaps Porzingis
15. Joel Embiid

first off- Goran Dragic, Otto Porter Jr., Dwight Howard, Andre Drummond

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they did. Last time I looked it was 107-74 Cavs.
Cavs were at home, got hot shooting and looked angry....

i dunno though- they go on a long road trip- and iwoulndt be surprised if Lebron and or Kyrie rested and they lost some of these games- i still dont think they have it "figured out"- YET anyway.

now Korver is hurt apparently...as soon as they get one guy back- it seems someone else goes down...its kind of frustrating---- but hopefully korver isnt out long- and they get Love back and start getting shit straight.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont just make stuff and take stuff out of context-

:pound: Wiggy posted this. :pound:

Fucking Wiggy telling someone not to make shit up and take things out of context.

Congrats on making the most hypocritical post in the history of the interwebz.

:tsk: Fucking Wiggy talking about someone else taking shit out of context.

Literally cannot make this kind of shit up. :pound:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Wiggy is being Wiggy again. Strange times, brethern.

Did you see the post where he told bks not to make shit up and take things out of context? That was some funny shit right there. :pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man this new Warriors team is sad
its just tough when you take a guy out of your lineup that is so intergral to your system...shit happens.

its a major concern if he is out for the year- but hes not. Unless they make a rule up that you cant play with Kevin Durant its fine....when Kerr designs a system- and everyone is used to running it- and all of a sudden you change that up- and have to add 35 minutes from a very mediocre group of bench players that are mostly complimentary guys used to playing off stars- you see some deficiencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.