• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree- you gotta tank- ive never seen a team with more on the line getting their lotto pick or not----- but it just goes to show you that Jeanie was justified in giving Jim the boot. That is as bad a signing as you can imagine.

Glad Jeannie is in charge finally.....not sure how Magic is going to turn out and absolutely hated the Pelinka (or whatever the fuck is his name is) hiring.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside isn't a dominating center? I know I took a while to get here after football ended but I thought he was absolutely dominating.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad Jeannie is in charge finally.....not sure how Magic is going to turn out and absolutely hated the Pelinka (or whatever the fuck is his name is) hiring.
Pelinka is the guy that swindled a blind man- the Cavs former owner - in the Boozer deal- he was fired from his agency because of it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where Boston offered Indy this imaginary Paul George deal or are you still in the business of alternative facts?
show me where i said Bogut was going to be dominant for the Cavs- or are y ou still in the business of alternative facts? and thats COMMON SENSE- of course after the fact no one is going to admit to anything- at one point credible reports where a deal was done!! the only reason there wasnt a deal done was because the asking price was ASTRONOMICAL for paul george

ya know why?

because he is a star in his prime- the hardest thing ot get in the NBA. IT is also the thing every great team needs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah at least JEanie will take a common sense approach and can take a long term view without worrying about her job. im convinced jim just did those signings to try and save his own ass.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
show me where i said Bogut was going to be dominant for the Cavs- or are y ou still in the business of alternative facts? and thats COMMON SENSE- of course after the fact no one is going to admit to anything- at one point credible reports where a deal was done!! the only reason there wasnt a deal done was because the asking price was ASTRONOMICAL for paul george

ya know why?

because he is a star in his prime- the hardest thing ot get in the NBA. IT is also the thing every great team needs.

I used the word "acted" for a reason. When you figured it out then get back to me.

And as for Paul George, no offer was made. Same with Jimmy Butler. Both teams wanted the Celtics pick this year and they refused to give it up so therefore there was never any offer for made for George or Butler

#AlternativeFacts

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL yah- improve the bench! play against certain matchups, share the 3rd/4th big man spot with CHANNING FRYE- does that make me act like he is a "dominant center"? well maybe i guess- i mean your buddy considers whiteside "maybe the most dominat center in the league"- if Whiteside can be the "most dominatn center in the league"- maybe Bogut is "dominant" ? lol get a freaking clue.

Even with a broken leg hes an improvement over some of the Cavs bench.
James must be horrified every time he rests.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would agree that they are definitely a huge improvement over what was previouisly there.

Buss had to go.....I was a little more torn on Kupchak but his tenure had run it's course. Getting Magic to come back in the fold (even with his lack of experience) was a huge win.....my favorite player of all time. And having met him several times in Los Angeles, he's truly a great guy.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ya know why?

See this was your chance to nut up, but you took the pussy route instead. You had nothing. This was your chance to show credibility, but you showed your ass.......again. You raved about the signing of Bogut - the tone of your responses reaked of your usual homerism.

Reactions: LAD

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL yah- improve the bench! play against certain matchups, share the 3rd/4th big man spot with CHANNING FRYE- does that make me act like he is a "dominant center"? well maybe i guess- i mean your buddy considers whiteside "maybe the most dominat center in the league"- if Whiteside can be the "most dominatn center in the league"- maybe Bogut is "dominant" ? lol get a freaking clue.

Top to bottom, Whiteside is one of the most dominant.
Blocks, rebounds, hes as good or better then any of them.
Others have a wider variety of offense, but luckily we have plenty of outside shooters so his range is of no concern.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this was your chance to nut up, but you took the pussy route instead. You had nothing. This was your chance to show credibility, but you showed your ass.......again. You raved about the signing of Bogut - the tone of your responses reaked of your usual homerism.

Told you those Pistons would stink up the joint.

BTW the ESPN basketball power index has Miami going 8-7 over the final 15 and missing out on the playoffs due to a tiebreaker with Chicago.

After the last 2 months, Miami going 8-7 to finish the year would be disappointing. I think 10-5 get us in.

Milwaukee play 11 of their final 16 on the road. Highly doubt they make it. I think it's down to us, detroit, and chicago fighting for the last 2 spots.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told you those Pistons would stink up the joint.

BTW the ESPN basketball power index has Miami going 8-7 over the final 15 and missing out on the playoffs due to a tiebreaker with Chicago.

After the last 2 months, Miami going 8-7 to finish the year would be disappointing. I think 10-5 get us in.

Milwaukee play 11 of their final 16 on the road. Highly doubt they make it. I think it's down to us, detroit, and chicago fighting for the last 2 spots.

I never trust ESPN. Now I'm sure we get in.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty crazy that Steph is already turning 30 next year. I forget that he is older than Durant.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wait...

he can't poossibly be DENYING that...

can he...?

Last edited:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ya know why?

If you switched James and George, the Pacers would be the team most likely going to the Finals and the Cavs would be fighting to make the playoffs.

You can use all the adjectives you want, but if he was all that, Pacers would be better.

Nobody is gutting their future to get him.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top to bottom, Whiteside is one of the most dominant.
Blocks, rebounds, hes as good or better then any of them.
Others have a wider variety of offense, but luckily we have plenty of outside shooters so his range is of no concern.

clearly Wiggitywack is STILL denying the evidence of his own eyes...

#ostrichdenial

Status
Not open for further replies.