• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James notched his 10th triple-double this season as the Cavaliers handed the Pistons a 32-point loss (tied for Detroit's 2nd-largest loss this season). James' triple-double came in only 28 minutes and 24 seconds of playing time tonight - the fewest minutes he's ever played in which he's recorded a triple-double.

thats pretty cool- fewest minutes in history for an LBJ triple double....that- and because it was a blowout- we got our first Larry Sanders sighting!

i gotta say- the dude looks like he is still a world class athlete....2 minutes baby! Bogut who?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the pacers scored 29 fucking points in the second half? Against hte Bricks? the pacers playmaking is trash......poor Paul George...Jeff Teague with the always inspiring 6 assists and 7 turnovers.....get rid of freaking ellis and get a point guard that can pass the ball in the offseason to share with Teague.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James notched his 10th triple-double this season as the Cavaliers handed the Pistons a 32-point loss (tied for Detroit's 2nd-largest loss this season). James' triple-double came in only 28 minutes and 24 seconds of playing time tonight - the fewest minutes he's ever played in which he's recorded a triple-double.

thats pretty cool- fewest minutes in history for an LBJ triple double....that- and because it was a blowout- we got our first Larry Sanders sighting!

i gotta say- the dude looks like he is still a world class athlete....2 minutes baby! Bogut who?

Gotta love your Bogut who line. You were the only one hyping up Bogut. You should be telling yourself that.

The rest of us knew exactly what Bogut was. You acted like this guy was some dominant center in the NBA.

Reactions: LAD

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the pacers scored 29 fucking points in the second half? Against hte Bricks? the pacers playmaking is trash......poor Paul George...Jeff Teague with the always inspiring 6 assists and 7 turnovers.....get rid of freaking ellis and get a point guard that can pass the ball in the offseason to share with Teague.

But..But..But..The Pacers have Paul George..

I guess hes shit cause him team cant win?

#wiggyillogic

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love your Bogut who line. You were the only one hyping up Bogut. You should be telling yourself that.

The rest of us knew exactly what Bogut was. You acted like this guy was some dominant center in the NBA.
please show me where i said Bogut was going to be a great player and "dominant center" - it doesnt exist...dont just make stuff and take stuff out of context- I said the entire time that Bogut would be good as a backup- and play minutes depending on matchup- never that he would even START or even play every game. A "dominant center" who i said would share the 3rd/4th big man role with Channing Frye? Cmon...its not that difficult to read.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love the analysis that hes a "world class athlete".

#whitesideisplodding

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But..But..But..The Pacers have Paul George..

I guess hes shit cause him team cant win?

#wiggyillogic
I wouldnt trade Paul George for any 4 players on the Heat. When you get a top 20 (or prob top 15) guy in the league you dont trade him- they just got offered a COLOSSAL offer for him from Boston and said forget about it.

He is what every team needs to win- a star player in his prime. Only so many of those in the league.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please show me where i said Bogut was going to be a great player and "dominant center" - it doesnt exist...dont just make stuff and take stuff out of context- I said the entire time that Bogut would be good as a backup- and play minutes depending on matchup- never that he would even START or even play every game. A "dominant center" who i said would share the 3rd/4th big man role with Channing Frye? Cmon...its not that difficult to read.

Please. You were hyping him up. You acted like he and Williams (Deron) were magically going to turn the Cavs into some top bench in the league.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Source: Healthy Mozgov shut down for season

here i something you dont see everyday- a guy fresh off a 4 year 65 million dollar contract in year ONE of his deal being shut down when he is fully healthy.....

Timo hit the jack pot...nice weather, 65M and he doesnt have to do a damn thing. lol.

Come on....it's the smart choice. You would have said something like this on FN: "If they're competing for the playoffs they play him. If not, you see what the youngsters can do."

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt trade Paul George for any 4 players on the Heat. When you get a top 20 (or prob top 15) guy in the league you dont trade him- they just got offered a COLOSSAL offer for him from Boston and said forget about it.

He is what every team needs to win- a star player in his prime. Only so many of those in the league.

Boston never made an offer

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did u actually just tell someone to not make stuff up and take stuff out of context?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on....it's the smart choice. You would have said something like this on FN: "If they're competing for the playoffs they play him. If not, you see what the youngsters can do."
I agree- you gotta tank- ive never seen a team with more on the line getting their lotto pick or not----- but it just goes to show you that Jeanie was justified in giving Jim the boot. That is as bad a signing as you can imagine.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who the fuck cares what you would do?
You also think Tristan>Whiteside.

And please share the Celts offer with us.

What has he won?
Heat elimated him with an injured Bosh.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Wiggy is being Wiggy again. Strange times, brethern.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please. You were hyping him up. You acted like he and Williams (Deron) were magically going to turn the Cavs into some top bench in the league.
LOL yah- improve the bench! play against certain matchups, share the 3rd/4th big man spot with CHANNING FRYE- does that make me act like he is a "dominant center"? well maybe i guess- i mean your buddy considers whiteside "maybe the most dominat center in the league"- if Whiteside can be the "most dominatn center in the league"- maybe Bogut is "dominant" ? lol get a freaking clue.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL yah- improve the bench! play against certain matchups, share the 3rd/4th big man spot with CHANNING FRYE- does that make me act like he is a "dominant center"? well maybe i guess- i mean your buddy considers whiteside "maybe the most dominat center in the league"- if Whiteside can be the "most dominatn center in the league"- maybe Bogut is "dominant" ? lol get a freaking clue.

Show me where Boston offered Indy this imaginary Paul George deal or are you still in the business of alternative facts?

Status
Not open for further replies.