• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fckya.gif

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't look now, but the Spurs are sitting atop the western conference.

Is it just me, or is a Warriors v Thunder 1st round matchup starting to look more and more likely?
Not likely IMO- unless OKC falls to the 8th seed. I don't think the Spurs will keep the #1 seed, now that LA is out indefinitely.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs without LMA > Warriors without KD
Yes, very true, however Curry has more help than Kawhi so that's why I give the Warriors the edge. Add to that Pop has no problem resting his guys this late in the season AND KD is likely to be back before the playoffs & it's really an easy conclusion IMO. I think the Warriors would really have to go on a losing streak to come in @ #2 to start the playoffs.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, very true, however Curry has more help than Kawhi so that's why I give the Warriors the edge. Add to that Pop has no problem resting his guys this late in the season AND KD is likely to be back before the playoffs & it's really an easy conclusion IMO. I think the Warriors would really have to go on a losing streak to come in @ #2 to start the playoffs.

wcbbu2k8psfcisolcc4i.gif

Reactions: LAD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao, can't believe MozGoof is still in the league, dude is a massive can.
not only is he still "in the league" he has 3 years and nearly 50 million dollars remaining on his contract. Dude hit the LOTTO last offseason. lol.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it wasn't for Giannis, Dion Waiters would be the most improved player this year. He's been just phenomenal.

Reactions: TJL

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it wasn't for Giannis, Dion Waiters would be the most improved player this year. He's been just phenomenal.

I think folks just didn't like Dion much as a player before this year. Actually in his 2nd year with the Cavs, he averaged 16 points / game ... and had a better shooting percentage than this year.

Harrison Barnes has takes the biggest leap in points -- from around 11/12 points / game to 20. His shooting percentage is better this year also. Jabari Parker also had very nice improvement this year.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think folks just didn't like Dion much as a player before this year. Actually in his 2nd year with the Cavs, he averaged 16 points / game ... and had a better shooting percentage than this year.

Harrison Barnes has takes the biggest leap in points -- from around 11/12 points / game to 20. His shooting percentage is better this year also. Jabari Parker also had very nice improvement this year.

Dion was the most scrutinized player in the league lol. Glad he got the monkey off his back.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Johnson, Harrison Barnes and Tim Hardaway Jr. too. Guys who I never thought belonged in the league doing good.

Yea, those guys are good, but Dijon is a bonafid SUPERSTAR, guy should be in the top 5 in MVP voting and people are going to look back on this season when he besmirches the Cavs in 6 games and wonder how he didn't win it.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, those guys are good, but Dijon is a bonafid SUPERSTAR, guy should be in the top 5 in MVP voting and people are going to look back on this season when he besmirches the Cavs in 6 games and wonder how he didn't win it.

Sounds like Dion is using an account on here -- I'm sure he thinks this.

After his 2nd year with Cavs, he said that Kyrie & he were the best backcourt in the NBA. (and he meant it)

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Dion is using an account on here -- I'm sure he thinks this.

After his 2nd year with Cavs, he said that Kyrie & he were the best backcourt in the NBA. (and he meant it)

Was he wrong?

In hindsight, I can completely understand why Dijon and Kylie didn't get along, it all makes perfect sense now.

Dijon is a muslim, of the highest order, let me add, and possibly the most intelligent and talented guy in the NBA.

Kylie is also one of the most talented guys in the NBA, but he is not intelligent, the guy fucking thinks the Earth is flat.

I'm sure their conversations finally spilled over into the locker room and Dijon cracked that fucking glass jaw of his, and of course they had to send Dijon packing, even though every one on the team KNOWS he was in the right.

Heat in 6

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.