• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly wouldn't be surprised. Its past time for the Cavs to start getting their shit together though, so hopefully they start that tonight.

I seem to be the only one that thinks the Pistons win tonight. And no, I will not be a fan of the Pistons winning given obvious playoff race.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seem to be the only one that thinks the Pistons win tonight. And no, I will not be a fan of the Pistons winning given obvious playoff race.

Oh its definitely possible. Pistons beat the Cavs the last 2 times they played. Pistons are 7-3 in their last 10 games, Cavs are 4-6.

And this isn't me preparing an excuse, the Cavs should win and there is no excuse if they lose. I think the Cavs will win. But right now, the Cavs aren't playing well and the Pistons are. Hopefully that changes.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly wouldn't be surprised. Its past time for the Cavs to start getting their shit together though, so hopefully they start that tonight.

They'll probably sit Lebron and Kyrie, just to piss off Heat fans. lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Out of the first round possible teams- Indy, Chi, Mil., and Miami- give me the team without a star-- Giannis, Butler, George are all prob. top 20 players in the game."

Heat is tougher opponent then any of those teams.
How can you fear the Bulls? Look at what they had to do to win yesterday.
How often will those 4 shoot like that?

We've shown we're better then the Pacers and Bucks.

You name one player on those teams who is better then any one player we have, which is fine, but it's also way easier to defend that one player vs trying to defend the slew of weapons that the Heat throws at you.
i certainly see that is your opinion. We shall see who is actually correct here in the next couple months.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i certainly see that is your opinion. We shall see who is actually correct here in the next couple months.
Will we though?

Its incredibly likely that the Cavs will beat whoever they face in the first round with relative ease. And we'll have no way to compare it against the other possible opponents.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will we though?

Its incredibly likely that the Cavs will beat whoever they face in the first round with relative ease. And we'll have no way to compare it against the other possible opponents.

The only way to know would be for the Heat and Cavs to meet in the playoffs, which may or may not happen. Even then, you could only determine whether or not the Heat were a tougher opponent if they either beat the Cavs or give them a tougher series than any other team they face.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will we though?

well he is saying that Miami is a good team, blah blah blah...i mean-tougher opponent then X and X and X-- now if they lose out a playoff spot- or get run off the court in the first round- while Mil or Chi or whoever at the other seeds, 6 , 7, 8- etc. actualy play a decent series- itll be pretty easy to see. Or at least easy enough to support a validated opinion....I mean- is there anything even guaranteeing the Heat see the playoffs at this point?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well he is saying that Miami is a good team, blah blah blah...i mean-tougher opponent then X and X and X-- now if they lose out a playoff spot- or get run off the court in the first round- while Mil or Chi or whoever at the other seeds, 6 , 7, 8- etc. actualy play a decent series- itll be pretty easy to see. Or at least easy enough to support a validated opinion....I mean- is there anything even guaranteeing the Heat see the playoffs at this point?

Incredibly flawed logic.

There's a huge drop off of getting the Cavs then getting the Celtics or Wizards.

There are no guarantees that the Heat make the playoffs, but they have the easiest schedule going forward and have been one of the best teams in the last third of the season. There's also no guarantee that the Bulls get a playoff spot either. And for as much praise that the Bulls get for whatever reason, I find it funny that people think the Bulls will be a huge pain in the playoffs. There's a reason they have the record they have with their lineup that was projected to be challenging the Cavs. Meanwhile the Heat have an identical record but came off a brutal start to the season.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On some other sites, one that has more traffic than this, it's pretty common for Alt's to go unnoticed, it's also common for Mods in the sub-forums you post in to turn a blind-eye and back you up when you get into a ton of shit.

I actually got a mod de-modded once, even though I was the one shit-posting while drunk and called him a faggot, lmfao.
Yea on the FN site a lot of us came from there were Alts all the time. It happened so much we got pretty good at identifying them quickly. Poor Mecca was a victim of our torture when she first joined because we all swore she was an Alt. It didn't help her any that she & I share the same name. LOL

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beware of ninjas..

imagesUPHGY0ZZ.jpg

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you, I think the Pistons are going to win tomorrow. Just me I guess.
I mean, we really can't assume anything these days when it comes to the Cavs & that terrible defense.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone had GS and the Cavs penciled in early this year, myself included, and as we get down to the dog days of the season, it looks like both will have trouble even getting to the Finals.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone had GS and the Heat penciled in early this year, myself included, and as we get down to the dog days of the season, it looks like both will have trouble even getting to the Finals.

Assuming you meant Cavs?

Status
Not open for further replies.