• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He @bksballer89 I noticed your little Fantasy football questionnaire thing, me and you have similar jobs, I thought that was pretty cool, since out of everyone on this forum, I consider YOU MY BEST FRIEND.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Kevin Love will be back earlier than his original 6 week timeline....thats good news...means he is doing well.

They need him back- im thinking, hoping he will be back by at the latest Saturday the 25th vs. the Wizards. That would give the Cavs 10 games with Love and Jr back to get in some kind of rhythm all together....of course Bron and KI will prob rest a couple of those games.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was thinking about something today....

Who is most likely to upset the Warriors or Spurs out West? The Rockets or the Clippers?

I think Golden State would rather face Houston and let the Spurs and Clips Duke it out. That may have played a role in Kerr's decision to rest everybody on Saturday. I get that the stars needed a night off, but Kerr knew that prior to Friday's game as well. They could have easily benched everyone against the Wolves and played them in the more important game.

Golden State might actually be better off with the 2 seed this year, assuming they can enter the playoffs healthy and rested.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who is most likely to upset the Warriors or Spurs out West? The Rockets or the Clippers?

I think Golden State would rather face Houston and let the Spurs and Clips Duke it out. That may have played a role in Kerr's decision to rest everybody on Saturday. I get that the stars needed a night off, but Kerr knew that prior to Friday's game as well. They could have easily benched everyone against the Wolves and played them in the more important game.

Golden State might actually be better off with the 2 seed this year, assuming they can enter the playoffs healthy and rested.

I would actually say they rather face the Clippers. They're in that team head and the Clippers offense isn't nearly as explosive as Houston. I would take a series vs CP3 and Blake over Harden

Reactions: LAD

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God its a game not worth watching because I will not, under any circumstance listen to Austin Carr.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clips are most likely to upset the Spurs, Rockets most likely to upset the Warriors.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're being hurtful.

We all Know it's Houston.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clips are most likely to upset the Spurs, Rockets most likely to upset the Warriors.

See, I don't think Houston can beat the Warriors if they are healthy. Clips can do their dirty work for them by beating SA.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
278 likes
1h
  • miamiheat.dailyIn the past two months, the Heat are:
    No. 1 in three-point shooting percentage (40.3%).
    No. 8 in field-goal percentage (47.5%).
    No. 3 in defensive efficiency, allowing 102.2 points per 100 possessions.
    No. 6 in offensive efficiency, scoring 110.6 points per 100 possessions.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, I don't think Houston can beat the Warriors if they are healthy. Clips can do their dirty work for them by beating SA.

I picked Houston because of how explosive they are. I think they are one of very few teams with the ability to score with the Warriors. I don't think the Rockets will beat them, but I think they are more likely to be able to do it than the Clips.

Reactions: LAD
Status
Not open for further replies.