• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's discuss how Mr. Drummond can't even stay in a game late in the 4th because his free throws are so bad.

Lets discuss any part of his game that is better then Whitesides.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was whiteside doing at 22? not wining 44 games in the NBA and being the teams focal point.... he was probably playing grab-ass in the dleague and on his way to playing in Lebanon. lol.

Who cares?
In reality, that makes what hes accomplished even more impressive.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares?
In reality, that makes what hes accomplished even more impressive.
what has he "accomplished" lol. list me the GREAT accomplishments of Hassan Whiteside! LOL :lol:

being a shit head that got black balled from the league he had such a bad attitude and now the starting center on a team that would have to bust its ass to get to .500 in his age 27 season? lol.

ya think if Whiteside was a 22 year old kid who's best side kick was Reggie Jackson and he led his team to 44 wins i would say he is garbage?

hes garbage because his stats severely overate his impact on a fairly crappy eastern conference team. Not a VERY crappy EC team like Orlando or the Nets...but a fairly crappy team.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i gotta stop falling into this trap. lol...you messaging me about whiteside....its just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo irrelevant...no one really even gives a shit- i barely give a shit other than i enjoy seeing them suck and would love to see the Cavs sweep the Heat in the first round....

id much rather talk about a RELEVANT team, or relevant acquisitions--- the good teams that are in ACTUAL playoff position that actually have a CHANCE of doing something.

besides wanting them to lose- i really really dont care about the Heat as i imagine the vast majority of non-Heat fans feel the same way--- who cares about the 9th place team in the EAst? lol....its just totally irrelevant.

id MUCH rather talk about Bogut and williams coming to the dfending champs and solidyfiny there bench- or the non-moves Boston made----or shit- even the really crappy teams who will at least have a GREAT chance of getting a Ball or Fultz or Jackson- guys with superstar potential....

on the grand scheme of things in the NBA- the heat arent news- its just about to start march....lets start talking about some possible playoff matchups and some possible great series between the good/great teams in the NBA

the Spurs, Warriors, Clips, Rockets, Cavs, Celtics, Wiz, Raptors etc.........enough talking about some bullshit team that is a handful of games under .500 that is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what has he "accomplished" lol. list me the GREAT accomplishments of Hassan Whiteside! LOL :lol:

being a shit head that got black balled from the league he had such a bad attitude and now the starting center on a team that would have to bust its ass to get to .500 in his age 27 season? lol.

ya think if Whiteside was a 22 year old kid who's best side kick was Reggie Jackson and he led his team to 44 wins i would say he is garbage?

hes garbage because his stats severely overate his impact on a fairly crappy eastern conference team. Not a VERY crappy EC team like Orlando or the Nets...but a fairly crappy team.

Hes the only man in the WORLD that ever went from a league minimum to a max in 1 year.
Unlike others, there were several (6) teams hoping he would choose him.

If Griifin had plucked him from the YMCA instead of Riley, you wouldnt even be able to post here because your keyboard would be stuck from having jism all over it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heat without Bosh > then full strength Pistons/Drummond

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i gotta stop falling into this trap. lol...you messaging me about whiteside....its just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo irrelevant...no one really even gives a shit- i barely give a shit other than i enjoy seeing them suck and would love to see the Cavs sweep the Heat in the first round....

id much rather talk about a RELEVANT team, or relevant acquisitions--- the good teams that are in ACTUAL playoff position that actually have a CHANCE of doing something.

besides wanting them to lose- i really really dont care about the Heat as i imagine the vast majority of non-Heat fans feel the same way--- who cares about the 9th place team in the EAst? lol....its just totally irrelevant.

id MUCH rather talk about Bogut and williams coming to the dfending champs and solidyfiny there bench- or the non-moves Boston made----or shit- even the really crappy teams who will at least have a GREAT chance of getting a Ball or Fultz or Jackson- guys with superstar potential....

on the grand scheme of things in the NBA- the heat arent news- its just about to start march....lets start talking about some possible playoff matchups and some possible great series between the good/great teams in the NBA

the Spurs, Warriors, Clips, Rockets, Cavs, Celtics, Wiz, Raptors etc.........enough talking about some bullshit team that is a handful of games under .500 that is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Create thread if you want to only speak about those teams. If you have a problem with us talking about the Heat in this thread then you can leave. We're not holding a gun to your head

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Create thread if you want to only speak about those teams. If you have a problem with us talking about the Heat in this thread then you can leave. We're not holding a gun to your head

Heat favored @Mavs tonight.
Im not saying theyre going to win, but like I pointed out last week, Vegas and the real world all have noticed whats going on.

Heat follow up shitty home loss to Magic with wins @rockets and hawks and home win over Pacers.
All 3 games pretty much blowouts

Heat over 100 points 18 of last 19, and had 99 in the one game they didnt make it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat favored @Mavs tonight.
Im not saying theyre going to win, but like I pointed out last week, Vegas and the real world all have noticed whats going on.

Heat follow up shitty home loss to Magic with wins @rockets and hawks and home win over Pacers.
All 3 games pretty much blowouts

Heat over 100 points 18 of last 19, and had 99 in the one game they didnt make it.

Yeah I have no expectations. It should be a good week for us but who knows. I could see them going 3-0 leading up to the Cavs game but it could very well be 1-2.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nate Robinson is playing for the Delaware 87ers? And he's 32.....seems like some team might want to look into adding him for their playoff roster. He's a solid backup for 15mpg or so. He could help some team out that needs some depth.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been absent for a few.

I posted that you were absolutely correct and I was completely wrong.

:thumb:

Thanks. Sorry for unnecessarily patting myself on the back.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was lobbying the Cavs to try and sign him a few weeks ago when people were "panicking" about the Cavs getting a backup PG.

Hell.....he's only 32. Surprised he has been out of the league the last few seasons....he may not be ready for a heavy workload but 15, maybe 13mpg? Think he could help some team's 2nd unit.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's discuss how Mr. Drummond can't even stay in a game late in the 4th because his free throws are so bad.

I guess he peaked @ 22, because he sure hasn't improved any part of his game.
Guess Whiteside wasn't the one who got lazy when he got paid??

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was whiteside doing at 22? not wining 44 games in the NBA and being the teams focal point.... he was probably playing grab-ass in the dleague and on his way to playing in Lebanon. lol.

Instead of looking at what Whiteside was doing at 22, why don't you pay attention to what he's doing now?

Seems like this is your default go to every time you're backed into a corner because you know you're wrong. Just admit you're wrong and the conversation could be done with.

Status
Not open for further replies.