• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So @WiggyRuss ranks Drummond as 8th best player in EC, then puts the kiss of death on poor Jabari.
damn- i did a pretty damn good job on that list from the beginning of the year if i do say so myself

where is your list from the beginning of the year? or were you too much of a pussy to do one and now after the fact you are criticizing mine?

that is the mark of a true pussy. lol.

what were Teddy Roosevelts famous words?--- better to actually try- then do nothing and be a little whiny criticizing bitch (paraphrasing a little there, lol).

damn....isiah thomas at 19.....that one hurts...hes been great.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn- i did a pretty damn good job on that list from the beginning of the year if i do say so myself

where is your list from the beginning of the year? or were you too much of a pussy to do one and now after the fact you are criticizing mine?

what were Teddy Roosevelts famous words?--- better to actually try- then do nothing and be a little whiny criticizing bitch (paraphrasing a little there, lol).

I thought your list was pretty shitty to be honest with you.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden State- as we have said- prob. the only team in NBA HISTORY to have 4 top 20 players on their roster....assuming the Bogut rumors are true...lets just see how the two sides matchup right now- assuming we are healthy coming into the Finals (an unrealistic assumption for sure- since something always happens- but lets say BOTH teams have some good luck).

PG- Kyrie vs. Curry: I would give the edge to Curry since overall he has been the better player- but Kyrie wiped his ass with Curry last year in the Finals and seems to outplay him head to head. PUSH

SG- Klay vs. JR: Klay is one of the best 2 way players in the game- Jr will be coming off a long thumb injury- his legs will be fresh- but he has a lot of work to do- he has turned himself into a solid 2 way player though. ADVANTAGE GSW

SF- LeBron vs. Durant: Wow...what a matchup. Obviously LeBron is better- but Durant has been playing great and has a TON to prove. close- but : ADVANTAGE CLE

PF- Love vs. Draymond: another great matchup- Draymond matches really well with Love--- Love had been playing his best ball with the Cavs though this year--- : ADVANTAGE GSW

C- Thompson v. Pachulia: Thompson whoops his ass---- : ADVANTAGE CAVS

Bench:

Shumpert/Korver/Williams/Jefferson vs. Iguadala, Livingston, Clark, David West's corpse: ADVANTAGE CAVS

Deep Bench:

Derrick Willliams, C. Frye, A. Bogut vs. McGee, McCaw, Looney: ADVANTAGE CAVS

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I seldom participate in any type of list like that.
It's really not to hard to guess the top 20 or so players in the EC.
Beginning of year is much harder to pick bottom half of player teams, etc.
Why would the player list deviate that much?

Separating them is opinion and subjective.

ONLY reason I posted it was your obsession with "franchise type " player in Drummond.

If your honest,and not a pussy,give us your current list of top 10 C in the EC.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I see that the Cavs are still the favorites to sign Bogut . . . but I just want to note that I was right about the fact that the Warriors are not prohibited from signing him if he's bought out by the 76ers.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks waived Jennings? wtf?

I wonder if the Warriors will consider him over Calderon
Jennings AND DWilliams, Calderon

thank God the Cavs didnt use a trade exception to bring in a lesser player than would be avaliable after the buyout deadline.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never want Jennings on my team. Such a terrible team player.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jennings AND DWilliams, Calderon

thank God the Cavs didnt use a trade exception to bring in a lesser player than would be avaliable after the buyout deadline.

I thought those young bench players the Cavs have were good?
Its gonna be pretty hilarious if they start waiving them to keep players like James Jones around.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a good fit for the Warriors style IMO.

Warriors didnt even want Williams/Bogut.

If Cavs release Derrick Williams, wonder if Wiggy will still think hes in Cavs playoff rotation?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks waived Jennings? wtf?

I wonder if the Warriors will consider him over Calderon
what do you think of Bogut maybe coming to the Cavs?

think he will get enough PT to justify signing him? The Cavs bench all of a sudden has an abundance or riches. I like how it will enable them to matchup well depending on their opponent- but you cant play 13 guys! lol.

David Griffin once again did a masterful job. Lets just say we believe the reports Bogut is coming to Cleveland- giving up more money and a bigger role elsewhere.....

if you are Lue- how do you manage this bench?

-Shumpert
-Korver
-Deron Williams
-Derrick Williams
-C. Frye
-R. Jefferson
-A. Bogut

poor Dan's payroll which is already the highest in NBA history- is just gonna continue to climb another couple million at least if/when Bogut signs.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be like rating the best VCR's. lol. There is a reason why center isnt even a position on an all star ballot.

upgrade to a Blu-Ray.

Yet you think Drummond is top 8 player in the EC.
Too funny.

ONLY reason your pleading the 5th is because Whiteside is the best.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you think of Bogut maybe coming to the Cavs?

think he will get enough PT to justify signing him? The Cavs bench all of a sudden has an abundance or riches. I like how it will enable them to matchup well depending on their opponent- but you cant play 13 guys! lol.

David Griffin once again did a masterful job. Lets just say we believe the reports Bogut is coming to Cleveland- giving up more money and a bigger role elsewhere.....

if you are Lue- how do you manage this bench?

-Shumpert
-Korver
-Deron Williams
-Derrick Williams
-C. Frye
-R. Jefferson
-A. Bogut

poor Dan's payroll which is already the highest in NBA history- is just gonna continue to climb another couple million at least if/when Bogut signs.

if you are JAMES- how do you manage this bench?

Easy answer.
Hope to God James stays healthy or they wont see round 2.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you think Drummond is top 8 player in the EC.
Too funny.

ONLY reason your pleading the 5th is because Whiteside is the best.
if i was a GM and choosing what big men to add to my team....i without a doubt take Embiid, Porzingis and Myles Turner over Whiteside any day of the week. TT obviously. Al horford, drummond, howard, ....giannis is 6' 11"....he plays a lot of point so i dunno if he is a "big man"- but him obviously too

id prob put whiteside in that next tier with the guys who have more limited games - the Greg Monroe's, Jonas Valunciunas', Brook Lopez-the "VCR's" of big men in todays game-- ya know- the guys who are kind more plodding- cant really pass or shoot- all though- Lopez can shoot..... Marcin Gortat etc....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now Kristaps Porzingis? THAT is a brand new Sony Blu-Ray with all the bells and whistles!

not some offbrand VCR made in the DPRK from 20 years ago like Blancote.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I see that the Cavs are still the favorites to sign Bogut . . . but I just want to note that I was right about the fact that the Warriors are not prohibited from signing him if he's bought out by the 76ers.

You've been absent for a few.

I posted that you were absolutely correct and I was completely wrong.

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.