• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still flapping your gums about the Mccaw thing again?.....lol

jw5yziX.gif

I find wiggity-whack's attacks on McCaw very strange.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From another article on ESPN on Bogut:

Bogut told ESPN that he would not be interested in negotiating a buyout with the Mavs that would allow him to join a contender.

"If I was going to push for a buyout, I would have done it weeks ago and tried to get on a team and get solidified," he said. "Timing is of the essence. There's only a matter of months left to do that s---. But they obviously need to figure out what they want to do, if they want to rebuild.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find wiggity-whack's attacks on McCaw very strange.

It's more an attack on TLance than anything, who's offered a negative stance on his boy Kyrie. Kinda petty, but it is what it is.

Reactions: LAD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance says up, @WiggyRuss says....perpendicular.

Contrary just for the sake of it.
you really think i am being contradictory for the sake of being contradictory when i say a guy is not being a "quality 3rd guard" or "good rotation player" when he is avergaging 2.7-1-1 on 38% shooting - who has had his ass nailed to the bench since before Christmas with being sent to the dleague in between? lol....cmon now.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still flapping your gums about the Mccaw thing?....lol

jw5yziX.gif
im just saying the exact thing basketball genius LeBron James just said--- despite 2nd round rookie Kay Felder ACTUALLY producing and helping the Cavs win 2 games--- what did LeBron say?

"We dont have a backup point guard". - and he is right. They dont.

;)

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you really think i am being contradictory for the sake of being contradictory when i say a guy is not being a "quality 3rd guard" or "good rotation player" when he is avergaging 2.7-1-1 on 38% shooting - who has had his ass nailed to the bench since before Christmas with being sent to the dleague in between? lol....cmon now.

Absolutely when you consider the context behind every one of Tlance's statements. All you've done is just cherry pick on one minute detail, really just one word "good" in his term "good rotational player".

If Tlance had simply said he would be a part of the rotation, you'd have nothing to go on because he has been a part of the rotation. But you've fixated on a singular word, just to create an argument.

No one out here has said anything about the fact that you've been raving about Felder, yet he's only playing because 3 starters and another key rotational player are injured.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely when you consider the context behind every one of Tlance's statements. All you've done is just cherry pick on one minute detail, really just one word "good" in his term "good rotational player".

If Tlance had simply said he would be a part of the rotation, you'd have nothing to go on because he has been a part of the rotation. But you've fixated on a singular word, just to create an argument.

No one out here has said anything about the fact that you've been raving about Felder, yet he's only playing because 3 starters and another key rotational player are injured.
is he part of the rotation?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i will say-

if you do a per 36 minutes analysis on McCaw's stats the last 6 games- he is at 36 rebounds per 36 minutes...i believe that would be an NBA record.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's averaging just under 12 minutes a game on the season. He hasn't played in 10 games on the season. 5 of those games was due to injury. 2 of those games, he was sick. So he's had 3 DNP-CD's in 36 games on the season.

So basically he's averaged 12 Minutes a game in 26 out of the 29 games he was able to play this year. How else would you classify a rotational player?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's averaging just under 12 minutes a game on the season. He hasn't played in 10 games on the season. 5 of those games was due to injury. 2 of those games, he was sick. So he's had 3 DNP-CD's in 36 games on the season.

So basically he's averaged 12 Minutes a game in 26 out of the 29 games he was able to play this year. How else would you classify a rotational player?

Why is he taking that discussion into this thread?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess we can say David West is not a rotation player either? How about Ian Clark?

I didn't know there was some minutes requirement to be consider a rotation player

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No.

I think you're being contrary when you refuse to acknowledge he is a rotation player.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

real simple question

is he part of the Warriors rotation?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess we can say David West is not a rotation player either? How about Ian Clark?

I didn't know there was some minutes requirement to be consider a rotation player

He might play a few seconds more per game than West.

Mo Speights is under 15 min for the Clippers.

Rotation player.

He is confusing stats/production with minutes.

If it were really all about the stats, Tony Allen would be out of a job.

Tristan would be on a mid level deal.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might play a few seconds more per game than West.

Mo Speights is under 15 min for the Clippers.

Rotation player.

He is confusing stats/production with minutes.

If it were really all about the stats, Tony Allen would be out of a job.

Tristan would be on a mid level deal.

Exactly. Stats never have and never will tell the full story.

Status
Not open for further replies.